Author Topic: Heaven For Pac  (Read 580 times)

ag

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Re:Heaven For Pac
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2002, 03:36:27 AM »
toby holla wit the details...fo sho tho, pass the doh doh
respect the vision.
respect the hustle.
respect the architect.

AntoCorsa

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2002, 08:41:14 AM »
Lil Jay sorry if i call you stupid in this post, but.. have you read the topic or you are just posting without a reason? Cause you wrote (and lemme quote it) "antonio. this is not a diss at all but why do you say alex loves you and shit like that when you keep talkin shit about him in all your posts. he aint sayin shit about your ass anymore and you keep his name in your mouth. just a question". Well... i didnt even named AG in my post (i wasnt even talking about him. who the fuck he thinks he is? I dont give a fuck about him!).

But look... HE WAS THE ONE TO WRITE:
"why do u bother overseer? antonio is the most ignorant motherfucker to come out of italy, how much would it costs if i paid u to ban his dumb ass?"

SO I AINT THE ONE WHO HAS TO EXPLAIN SOMETHING.

AND THIS IS DIRECTED TO OVERSEER TOO. I PROMISED NOT TO "START" BEEFS. WELL.. I'M REPLYING, NOT "STARTING". SO GET THE SHIT RIGHT BEFORE JUDGING OTHERS LIKE THAT. IT'S NOT NICE.

And, just to reply to your question, it's not me who's talking about AG. It's AG who's always talking about me! He got.. how many posts? 10-15? THEY ARE ALL ABOUT ME! NOT TO REPLY TO ME, BUT TO START SHIT AGAINST ME! I didnt even know he had an account here! And he DISSED ME DIRECTLY IN A TOPIC (HE CREATED ONE) IN HIS FORUM. AND NOW HE'S TALKING ABOUT DAZ LIKE IF I WAS TALKING ABOUT DAZ IN THIS POST, LOL! I WAS TALKING ABOUT TUPAC, FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS!

SO PLEASE... dont write bullshit.

I dont even have to reply to a fool who's net-banging me! I honestly dont give a flying fuck about him.

AG.. POST HERE FOR BETTER REASONS (REFUNDS). END OF DISCUSSION.

AntoCorsa

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2002, 08:45:49 AM »
id say i dont give a shit about 2 people. lil mr italy and our homie 2fake. feel me?
NO. IF IT'S REAL, GET OFF MY DICK AND DONT DISS ME, FOOOOOOOL! STOP!!!! STOP!!!! STOP!!!! Damn.. u dont give a shit about me? Damn! Well.. i cant immagine you caring about me! Damn, relax. You paranoid.

ag

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2002, 08:59:24 PM »
hey antonio do us all a favor and LEAAAAVE!!!!
respect the vision.
respect the hustle.
respect the architect.

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2002, 09:47:38 PM »
alex....check your PM's when ya got time.

:)
Peace

Myrealname

« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2002, 11:02:19 PM »
hey antonio do us all a favor and LEAAAAVE!!!!
See how tonio  he's scared!
"STOP!STOP!STOP!"  :D  :D  :D
« Last Edit: November 05, 2002, 11:03:41 PM by Myrealname »

AntoCorsa

« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2002, 12:29:31 AM »
Myrealname, once again you are gay. We all know that.
And AG.. dont you have your own forum? Dont you have better things to do? (refunds). Be cool when you post here, man. Cause guys will ask you the things DPG Recz stole them (just see this post! 3 guys ripped off, lol). You are NOBODY to tell me to leave this forum, fool. And actually, in another post, a moderator wrote you to shut up and that you are nobody. So... YOU STARTED THIS SHIT, FOOL. You got problems with me. I dont give a fuck about you. Shut up.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2002, 12:33:13 AM by AntoCorsa »

Myrealname

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2002, 12:31:11 AM »
i was really hoping ur ass would leave when u announced that shit, yo antonio, wait til i drop some audio of daz saying "Fuck Antonio Corsica", he heard u talking shit about him smoking crack....seriously tho u are a dumb motherfucker, and to clarify i never said europeans aint shit, i referred to u as a piece of euro trash cuz thats waht u are.  i got love for plenty of euro homies...i just cant stand u cuz u are a backstabbing son of a bitch, i bit my tongue so much but u are honestly one of the fools i just cant stand, so damn nagging, ignorant and the biggest shit talker, like u cant fuckin keep ur mouth closed.  overseer im sorry to be talking shit but this bitch has got me at the end of my wits.  antonio until u know both sides of the story stop talking shit, i know all the perspectives about all our projects at DPG Recordz and thats why i defend our label.  ignorance is bliss, when u come out of ur shell then talk, til then ur just a lil bitch who runs his mouth from behind his computer all the way in fuckin italy. u dont know the half of real hip hop or real g-funk. just cuz u got a modem and a credit card  can u download and buy this shit.  i seriously am making a promise, i have wasted too much of my time on u, after this i aint wasting my fuckin breath.  these are my last words, go ahead and reply with ur arguments that dont make sense....ill be in the cut cuz it aint nothing to a boss.

peace to all the homies that keep it real and represent proper-like. u know who u are, if u dont then it aint u.

ps - overseer, how about 10 pounds to ban his ip? or better yet an advance of daz new ep?  anyone else want to contribute to the cause?
Right.

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2002, 12:33:02 AM »
(title edited cause Overseer was shocked)

That's how Pac sees Heaven in "Thugz Mansion"

Dear mama don't cry, your baby boy's doin good
Tell the homies i'm in heaven and it aint got hoods
Seen a show with Marvin Gaye last night, it had me shook
Drinking pepermin Snappes, with Jackie Wilson and Sam Cook
Then some lady name Billie Holiday
sang sittin there kickin it with Malcom till the day came
Lil Natasha sure grown
Tell the lady in the liquer store that shes forgiven, so come home
Maybe in time ya understand, only God could save her
Where Miles Davis was cuttin loose with the band
Jus think of all the people that you knew in the past
That passed on, they in heaven found peace at last
Picture a place that they exist, together
There has to be a place better than this, in Heaven
So right before I sleep Dear God What Im asking
Remember this face
save me a place in Thugz Mansion.

That verse is fucking amazing. Ive been listening to this song non-stop, and this is by far one of his best songs ever. However, the acoustic version with Nas is EVEN better. But yea, I feel you on that verse. Shit is deep, and way ahead of its time. Its ironic Pac would right a verse like that, and actually get to see it.........its almost like he wrote that verse in heaven and sent it back down for us. Sick ass concept.

My anticipation for Better Dayz is at the boiling point.
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

AntoCorsa

« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2002, 12:35:29 AM »
i was really hoping ur ass would leave when u announced that shit, yo antonio, wait til i drop some audio of daz saying "Fuck Antonio Corsica", he heard u talking shit about him smoking crack....seriously tho u are a dumb motherfucker, and to clarify i never said europeans aint shit, i referred to u as a piece of euro trash cuz thats waht u are.  i got love for plenty of euro homies...i just cant stand u cuz u are a backstabbing son of a bitch, i bit my tongue so much but u are honestly one of the fools i just cant stand, so damn nagging, ignorant and the biggest shit talker, like u cant fuckin keep ur mouth closed.  overseer im sorry to be talking shit but this bitch has got me at the end of my wits.  antonio until u know both sides of the story stop talking shit, i know all the perspectives about all our projects at DPG Recordz and thats why i defend our label.  ignorance is bliss, when u come out of ur shell then talk, til then ur just a lil bitch who runs his mouth from behind his computer all the way in fuckin italy. u dont know the half of real hip hop or real g-funk. just cuz u got a modem and a credit card  can u download and buy this shit.  i seriously am making a promise, i have wasted too much of my time on u, after this i aint wasting my fuckin breath.  these are my last words, go ahead and reply with ur arguments that dont make sense....ill be in the cut cuz it aint nothing to a boss.

peace to all the homies that keep it real and represent proper-like. u know who u are, if u dont then it aint u.

ps - overseer, how about 10 pounds to ban his ip? or better yet an advance of daz new ep?  anyone else want to contribute to the cause?
Right.
If he only did what he wrote "these are my last words.." ::)

Btw this is the only board where a fool (who cares if he's a DPG groupie? You all are scared to mod him? Uh? Axle? Nima? Rud? Seer?) can make 3 consecutive posts (in 3 different topics) where nobody named him or DPG just to diss me. Just to talk about this topic, his first post was been "why do u bother overseer? antonio is the most ignorant motherfucker to come out of italy, how much would it costs if i paid u to ban his dumb ass?", without me naming him or talking about him or DPG. And he did it in 2 other topics (in another one Nima told him to shut up and that he had no reasons to diss me).

Now he did it again here.. and there are DICKRIDERS like Myrealname who are masturbating themselves (try with a girl), STUPIDS like Lil Jay who posts without even reading the topic, ADMINS like Overseer (& RUD, who is not replying) who are just "acting cool" with AG to get refunds, NIMA, AXLE, SIKOTIC & BIG BPG who aint even writing shit, SCARED.

I dunno... is this a board seriously ruled? Overseer, uh? Then you bitch when i write you this? Like last time? Uh? Then you have the courage to bitch? What is the reason? Me to leave this board cause you scared to mod it? Cause you got all them moderators but nobody is moderating? Cause if this is the only soluction, well.. u are loosers. And it's a sad thing. WESCOASTCONNECTION board. ::)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2002, 12:46:03 AM by AntoCorsa »

Myrealname

« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2002, 12:40:35 AM »
You can't impose your thoughts to all the forum.

"Little Mary, the youngest angel,

Played her harp all day in the clouds.

All the lambs would dance,

Frolic and follow Mary around.

One day Jesus sent for Mary

To play and sing for Him a song.

But when she go to her tree house

To get her harp, it was gone!"
« Last Edit: November 06, 2002, 12:41:07 AM by Myrealname »

AntoCorsa

« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2002, 12:55:42 AM »
You can't impose your thoughts to all the forum.

"Little Mary, the youngest angel,

Played her harp all day in the clouds.

All the lambs would dance,

Frolic and follow Mary around.

One day Jesus sent for Mary

To play and sing for Him a song.

But when she go to her tree house

To get her harp, it was gone!"

Ok, you have pasted the whole poetry.com site (cause i dont think you got books of poetry in english, in your house. Do you? You even admitted you dont listen to lyrics of rap songs, but to beats! Now all of a sudden you an expert of poetries?). Btw this is a good poetry. And now? What's your message? Man i already exposed you in another topic, about this thing. You can like everything you want (and check the topic. I gave you props for having a different opinion). So i know i cant impose my thought, fool. I GAVE YOU PROPS CAUSE YOU WAS THINKING A DIFFERENT THING. The only problem is that, when i wrote the line about Latasha was deep, you said it wasnt, but u didnt know who Latasha was or the meaning of that line. You are having fantasies, man. "YOU CAN'T IMPOSE YOUR THOUGHTS TO ALL THE FORUM"? lol. You too funny.

Myrealname

« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2002, 01:00:03 AM »
Antonio i've never said "i dont listen to the lyrics" on rap songs, i've said  "to me beats are important too in a rap song",and actually u dont know who's that girl cuz now u call her latasha,and in the other 200 posts lil natasha.
Everytime u say "y'all cant judge pac,y'all cant know nothing about natasha (lol) u wanna impose your (dumb) thoughts to all the forum.
Chill,have a cup of tea.  8)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2002, 01:01:43 AM by Myrealname »

AntoCorsa

« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2002, 01:02:59 AM »
NOOOOOOOOO. I've dissed you for 200 posts in another topic and you didnt even understand it? DAAAAAAAMN! What a waste of time. I had to remember you got 0 intelligence! Damn, now i'm pissed off. Man.. >:( ;D

All them posts dissing you!!! Check them again, PLEASE! ahahahaha.. ;D
And a cup of tea at 10 am? Mmmm.. you mean coffee? Arent you italian? Ok, thanx for the suggestion btw. Out.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2002, 01:04:42 AM by AntoCorsa »

Myrealname

« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2002, 01:08:00 AM »
NOOOOOOOOO. I've dissed you for 300 posts in another topic and you didnt even understand it? DAAAAAAAMN! What a waste of time. I had to remember you got 0 intelligence! Damn, now i'm pissed off. Man.. >:( ;D

All them posts dissing you!!! Check them again, PLEASE! ahahahaha.. ;D
'Cause i wanna keep my promise,no more diss..... u still diss all those that dont agree with your thoughts.like the little infants.You're the immature one.