Author Topic: Heaven For Pac  (Read 579 times)

AntoCorsa

Re:Heaven For Pac
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2002, 01:08:52 AM »
My second post in this topic. Read it again, fool.

"P.S.
MYREALNAME I GOTTA GIVE YOU PROPS. GOOD REPLIES. See.. i'm not 2Pac or nothing. Or Warren G or nothing. Or Nate Dogg or nothing. Or Daz etc.. or nothing! I'm not like my opinions are the bests no matter what. You are replying about the topic. Good.

You are right! It's not exactly "poetry". It's poetry if you think the man is dead, and if you really picture him in Heaven. You know what i mean? Immagine Snoop dead releasing this song in 6 years. You gotta do it to judge this song with passion.

I AINT MAD AT CHA is not exactly Pac's best track ever (talking about lyrics). But.. judge it from a different prospective (Pac in Heaven, in the video. Etc..) and you'll understand how this video is INCREDIBLE and IMPORTANT for Pac's fans. You aint exactly a Pac fan, and i can understand how you see things from a totally different prospective. Maybe the right one. I see everything Pac releases as poetry for the single fact that he's dead. So every simple line about Heaven is good (and he has make thousands of tracks, when he was alive, talking about Heaven). Different prospective. Both goods."

NOW PLEASE SHUT UP FOR REAL.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2002, 01:10:53 AM by AntoCorsa »

Myrealname

« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2002, 01:15:13 AM »
"« on: November 05, 2002, 12:42:56 PM »  

This post is not for Pac fans, but for all the others who always judge Pac's shit without knowing him.

"LIL NATASHA SURE GROWN"

The deepest verse from his next album. You know why? Or what Pac is talking about? "

U are too confused.
Now u called her  latasha....in the other 200 posts natasha.
WHAT A SWITCH!

AntoCorsa

« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2002, 01:17:54 AM »
Again? OMG! Check the other topic, fool! You are really making yourself RIDICULE! What a switch? No, what a moron you are! STOP HERE, PLEASE. You have had the courage to make 200 consecutive non-sense posts. Isnt it enought? Ok, i'll go to work now.. and read about Latasha in the other post, if you wanna still talk about her. I think it's enought.

Myrealname

« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2002, 01:19:31 AM »
Again? OMG! Check the other topic, fool! You are really making yourself RIDICULE! What a switch? No, what a moron you are! STOP HERE, PLEASE. You have had the courage to make 200 consecutive non-sense posts. Isnt it enought? Ok, i'll go to suck some dicks now 'cause im pretty homo...and read about Latasha in the other post, if you wanna still talk about her. I think it's enought.
And u still diss.
Immature.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2002, 01:26:31 AM by Myrealname »

Scarfacetony

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2002, 04:48:40 AM »
Who is natasha??
That baby he is talkin about in "brenda got a  baby"???or whut???
Or is the girl he mentioned in HELLRAZA?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2002, 04:52:30 AM by Scarfacetony »

Myrealname

« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2002, 05:52:21 AM »
Who is natasha??
That baby he is talkin about in "brenda got a  baby"???or whut???
Or is the girl he mentioned in HELLRAZA?
Dont ask this question to antonio cuz he still confused as fuck!
He doesnt know even her name.....tonio  called her natasha and where i've pointed out that her name is latasha he said "u dont know nothing ,her name is latasha not natasha,i knew it first!".
Just a bunch of gibberish....TONIO!!!

AntoCorsa

« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2002, 06:16:07 AM »
Man the diss was a lil bit deeper, but you cant understand it because of your lack of intelligence. But i'm tired to talk with you now, for real. It was funny yesterday cause you was keep writing nonsense without understanding the point, but now you are just doing it on purpose, so i'll leave it. Latasha was "Latasha Harlings", a little girl killed in 1991. Pac read it and he was been shocked from the news. He mentioned her in other tracks too, you are right. In Hellrazor ("why lil girls like Latasha, has to die"), White Manz World, I Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto, The Goods Die Young, etc.. And no, she's not the same one of Brenda's Got A Baby. In that track (Brenda) Pac talks about a baby-mama being used as a prostitute and being killed. She made a baby, but she didnt have money to raise her. Well.. you know the story and the video. It's probably one of the best tracks he ever made, so.. In Thugz Mansion Pac is virtually in Heaven, and "LIL LATASHA SURE GROWN".

Myrealname

« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2002, 06:23:18 AM »
Man the diss was a lil bit deeper, but you cant understand it because of your lack of intelligence. But i'm tired to talk with you now, for real. It was funny yesterday cause you was keep writing nonsense without understanding the point, but now you are just doing it on purpose, so i'll leave it. Latasha was "Latasha Harlings", a little girl killed in 1991. Pac read it and he was been shocked from the news. He mentioned her in other tracks too, you are right. In Hellrazor ("why lil girls like Latasha, has to die"), White Manz World, I Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto, The Goods Die Young, etc.. And no, she's not the same one of Brenda's Got A Baby. In that track (Brenda) Pac talks about a baby-mama being used as a prostitute and being killed. She made a baby, but she didnt have money to raise her. Well.. you know the story and the video. It's probably one of the best tracks he ever made, so.. In Thugz Mansion Pac is virtually in Heaven, and "LIL LATASHA SURE GROWN".
U doesnt know even her name yesterday (like your first 50 posts:Lil NATASHA sure grown).
When i've pointed out her real name u cry like a little pussy.

AntoCorsa

« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2002, 06:58:16 AM »
Once again go read the whole topic and MAYBE you'll understand it was a diss directed to you. Even the name, fool! (mr. I KNOW NATASHA)(mr. THAT LINE AINT DEEP)(MR LIL BITCH WHO DIED OVER DRUGS). MAYBE you'll understand it. MAYBE. But i'm asking too much to your stupid mind. I pasted the lyrics from hitemup.com too (actually it's the only site who got them. and i aint so good to write lyrics so perfectly!), fool! But i changed it on purpose. And you wrote you knew Natasha. Yeah, Stefanenko! ;D

Man.. are you a robot? A toy? I wanna buy one, to use it against my mother-in-law, lol! She's like you.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2002, 07:01:36 AM by AntoCorsa »

Myrealname

« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2002, 07:06:29 AM »
But i changed it on purpose.
Yeah.... :DYeah... :D
U are the only one immature and stupid here,u still diss all the people that dont have your same thoughts.
DUMB

AntoCorsa

« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2002, 09:09:13 AM »
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO QUOTE MYSELF AGAIN?

My second post in this topic. Read it again, fool.

"P.S.
MYREALNAME I GOTTA GIVE YOU PROPS. GOOD REPLIES. See.. i'm not 2Pac or nothing. Or Warren G or nothing. Or Nate Dogg or nothing. Or Daz etc.. or nothing! I'm not like my opinions are the bests no matter what. You are replying about the topic. Good.

You are right! It's not exactly "poetry". It's poetry if you think the man is dead, and if you really picture him in Heaven. You know what i mean? Immagine Snoop dead releasing this song in 6 years. You gotta do it to judge this song with passion.

I AINT MAD AT CHA is not exactly Pac's best track ever (talking about lyrics). But.. judge it from a different prospective (Pac in Heaven, in the video. Etc..) and you'll understand how this video is INCREDIBLE and IMPORTANT for Pac's fans. You aint exactly a Pac fan, and i can understand how you see things from a totally different prospective. Maybe the right one. I see everything Pac releases as poetry for the single fact that he's dead. So every simple line about Heaven is good (and he has make thousands of tracks, when he was alive, talking about Heaven). Different prospective. Both goods."