Author Topic: a real deep thought- memories they come to mind  (Read 127 times)

Nigga_With_An_Additude

a real deep thought- memories they come to mind
« on: September 18, 2009, 10:50:45 AM »
man I was sitting there thinking about the homies I lost and I got to thinking about how when they die they do something good,at least one thing good and so when they pass we should take that one thing that we loved about them so much and run with it,you know remmeber them everytime we do certain things it's like pouring liquor out for them but it is more deeper then that cuz it means that they meant something to us while they were here and I don't kknow about you but there are some memories that hurt so bad and maybe you don't talk about it on here cuz these folks like to clown but man you end up sharing it with someone you feel me?

Wanna know why I write these poems because their was this girl named Luckystar she was a freind to all my buddies in NWA and villian disciple man a whole buch of us new her and homegirl died of heart disease.She was only 23.Well while she was here she used to write poetry for Eazy E,and when she died everybody was like I guess that is over,but I told her mother I would carry it on,I would write the poetry for her for him.Well her mother was like lets see what kind of poetry you got,and she liked it and over years I started writing peotry for people who died,although I still write poetry for E,well it grew you feel me?

So its like she is still here,and me and her mom grew close,she is the one who wants to throw eazys' b-day party with me............so anyway I got a few other homiez that died but they didn't do anything worth mimicking,so i am like why live life and do nothing that someone can't be like damn I will miss them for the rest of my life............man there is always that one person that changes you,feel me?And you still cry to this very day over them...........anyway r.i.p to my peeps.............

so tell me who you lost and what they meant and what you can do to carry thier lagacy on...................and I will write a personal poem for them...........

ikke

Re: a real deep thought- memories they come to mind
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 11:00:09 AM »
Just die already

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 11:33:45 AM »

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 11:35:46 AM »