Author Topic: Ouiji Boards...  (Read 301 times)

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ouiji Boards...
« on: November 05, 2002, 02:10:11 AM »
i found dis from another fourm...damn dis is some freaky ass shit...its kinda long though...don't mess with those things!...

About 7 years ago i was over at my friend's house...

We were having a sleep over, so it was me, my friend david, my friend james, and jonathan, the guy's house we were spending the night at. Anyways, being the young stupid fools we were, we were fucking around with the ouiji board. We went up to his attic with the board, 2 candles, matches, and a camcorder. We set up everything with the candles lit and we were starting. My friend jonathan and james were the first to go. We blind folded them and they started to ask questions. The board was actually answering our questions. And i told them that we shoudl stop because something didn't feel right. Of course all they did was call me a "pussy" and continued. After a series of questions, a cold breeze went inside the attic and the candles blew out. My friend james and jonathan instantly took off their blindfold and we all ran down stairs. We had the whole thing recorded, and we were watching it when we noticed, a 5th member in the attic, which was impossible, and we couldn't identify him. We got his parents to watch it, but when we turned it on for them, it didn't work, as if no recording was ever one it. This is where strange things started to occur....

About a day later, i had this incident in my room.....

I was lying in bed in my room reading a book like i do everynight. All of sudden, my clock fell on the floor out of nowhere.. I didn't think much of it but i hurried and put the clock back. As i was reading all of sudden, the text in the book has this written on it, " LOOK UP......" It didn't make any sense, and when i blinked it was gone. Naturally i looked up, and i had a mirror in front of my bed. As i looked up, there was a little girl with black hair, looked....chinese? looking straight. Not at me, more like she was looking at herself in a reflection..... I was scared out of my mind, and after i was done being paralyzed i was attempting to run out my door but then before i even got out of bed, the door closed really hard. And then my book light went out and my blinds went down. I couldn't BELIEVE what was going on, so i just stared at her for the longest time. Then she just vanished. The lights went back on but my door and blinds remained closed. And i looked at my clock, and i saw that i have put it back upside down, and the time was 11:34PM. Ever since then, i've experiencing a lot of unexplainable things. One time i was taking a shower, and the sink faucet just went on. And another time, i was watching tv, and the channels just kept changing on it's own. I also sometimes heard someone tapping on my window, which is highly impossible to the fact that my room is on the second floor. A lot of other small things happen, like my drawers would just open, or i would hear noises in my closet. And i've been seeing her in my dreams very often. I finally had the guts to tell my pastor about it, and he told me to try to ask her what she wanted next time i have another encounter. So yesterday...i saw her again, and i asked her if she needed help. She just nodded her head and said nothing. She also attacked me once in my dream, and i woke up with red marks on my neck. This is starting to drive me insane and i want it to stop, i tried prayers, and everything, it is not working. It is very hard for me to sleep now.

I wish for these experiences to stop and i wish this girl would go away. If you know anyways to try to stop this, please let me know.....

MidnightPills

Re:Ouiji Boards...
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2002, 02:39:05 AM »
that person needs to close the circle... by asking the spirit to back where it has come from... if you still see this person Online.. tell him to hit me up for a site that can help him.. on closing it..................

first things first... No witch that is a good witch would ever mess with that board... although.. there is a proper way of using one and allowing only good energy in.. 2nd.. that person open a circle without knowing it.. which allowed all kinds of bad things to be let out.. he needs to close it.. sage is a good herb for that.....

alot of spirit that come from the board are restless... often bad becuase they cant deal with there on death.. so they do shit like in that story...... not every individual has the gift of working the board... and those who do are aware of the set backs... i wouldnt touch one if they made me.. honestly... that to much energy to hold............

have this person hit me up

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2002, 02:47:52 AM »

aight...i'll tell the guy your AIM sn..is dat koo?

MidnightPills

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2002, 03:10:31 AM »

aight...i'll tell the guy your AIM sn..is dat koo?
yeah it is... PinkTowelGirl or Pink West Coast G... both should be on

bez

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2002, 08:29:19 AM »
oh my god if thats true then I am scared.

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2002, 10:26:48 AM »
I'd never fuck wiv Ouiji boards..They scare the shit outta me

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2002, 07:45:38 PM »
holy fuck man....that shit is insane.....if its true and not makin a load of bullshit up, no offense its just that i know a lot of people who fuck around like that and make up stories to freak others out

where u get that shit from anyways?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2002, 07:57:54 PM by Doggy »

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2002, 09:31:17 PM »
holy fuck man....that shit is insane.....if its true and not makin a load of bullshit up, no offense its just that i know a lot of people who fuck around like that and make up stories to freak others out

where u get that shit from anyways?

i got it from another fourm...dis guy posted da story..and asked people if they knew how to stop dis shit...it didn't seem like he wasn't playin around though..dats for sure..

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2002, 09:34:34 PM »
i think he should carry a bible and have a cross in his room and have those jesus candlez that they sell at dollar day and shyt in  his room. man i ffeel badd for tha guy. hey Pink if u talk to him mention those things to him cuzz my aunt sayz she use to have shyt like taht and now she iz very religious and has picturez and crossez of jesus. and every since she has been religious it doesnt happen that often enless she does sumthing really wrong. im out!!!

Pillow

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2002, 09:45:34 PM »
i fucked with one one time and i tell u, i ll never do it again, scared tha shit outta me, them things aint one to be fucked with. and the MOST fucked up thing about is that they sell them shits at toys R us and shit lol

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2002, 10:43:19 PM »
i think that fucking board is cursed...

MidnightPills

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2002, 11:06:52 PM »
yeah they are... no one in the right spiritual mind would mess with one.....

BTW he IM me on AIM... and i think it is all in his head... dude.. i am serious.. but i gave him so info on what to do anyways...

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2002, 11:18:18 PM »
yeah they are... no one in the right spiritual mind would mess with one.....

BTW he IM me on AIM... and i think it is all in his head... dude.. i am serious.. but i gave him so info on what to do anyways...

did u mention tha crosses and bible and stuff cuzz i think it really works. im out!!!

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2002, 02:22:33 AM »
and i think it is all in his head... dude.. i am serious..

so he is just seeing shit? Hallucinating?...i think if that shit dosen't go away..one day..he is either gonna kill himself..or gonna go crazy..i feel sorry for him..

@Ss@sSiN

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2002, 07:00:10 AM »
i would piss on the board and tell the chink to get off my dick and stop givin me hickies in my sleep, cuz im not trying to catch no ODB shit or drips, so im out