Author Topic: why do some guys like so much lb ?  (Read 778 times)

415 Playa

• 'G'
why do some guys like so much lb ?
« on: November 05, 2002, 08:23:02 AM »
I just asked me that shit ! I mean why are some guyz on this forum sucking daz or snoop's dick ?? There's so much other good shit all around tha bay & even in CPT or SC ! Get off of the LBC niggaz dick ! snoop, daz, lil hd, warren g or other guyz don't come up to the dick of every muthaphukkin' nigga around tha bay !!

AntoCorsa

Re:why do some guys like so much lb ?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2002, 08:31:15 AM »
Man.. dont fight this battle. U lost already! :'(

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2002, 08:33:08 AM »
so u want people to like what you like.... ok....

415 Playa

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2002, 08:39:10 AM »
no, no not at all ! but I just like to know why ya like LB, why ya give so much respect to it & give up some arguments to.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2002, 08:40:06 AM by 415 Playa »

verbalassaulta

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2002, 08:53:32 AM »
I just asked me that shit ! I mean why are some guyz on this forum sucking daz or snoop's dick ?? There's so much other good shit all around tha bay & even in CPT or SC ! Get off of the LBC niggaz dick ! snoop, daz, lil hd, warren g or other guyz don't come up to the dick of every muthaphukkin' nigga around tha bay !!
gee what would make you think that...i agree...its a joke on this forum....a big majority are stuck on dicks of older washed up artists(snoop, old dpg, dre etc) ::)...over half of the threads are usaully dealing with them...if anyone else drops a tight album other than them they ignore it or hate on it...

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2002, 09:03:54 AM »
Man.. dont fight this battle. U lost already! :'(
true to dat antonio !

now you gettin disses all da time !
just watch your karma...

haha

im trough all this long time before..
homies hatin on me...
but i dont give a fuck bout em...

ima keep representin to tha fullest fo da real

GT
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

BL7

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2002, 09:11:19 AM »
I like shit from tha LBC, CPT & some shit from tha bay. If it's tight I'll bump it, if not then I won't. I don't give a fuck where it comes from.

Jome

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2002, 09:52:16 AM »

im trough all this long time before..
homies hatin on me...
but i dont give a fuck bout em...

GT

Well, there might be a reason. ::)
You come into every thread saying "Dre sucks", "RBX sucks", "Eminem is gay", "Xzibit is gay together with Dre", "Snoop sucks more than.."

What, do you expect people to applaud that?
The majority of the people don't come into your threads saying that shit^^ about the artists you like.
You get what you give..

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2002, 09:56:34 AM »
word.. another reason being these more popular artists have a lot more news flying around them than the other ones, so of course theres more for discussion.

Myrealname

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2002, 10:01:04 AM »
415 playa,verbalassaulta and corsa if y'all dont like this forum go to the siccness forum to tal k about the gay are bang bang real rappers to the fullest!

AntoCorsa

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2002, 10:24:14 AM »
Ok. But change the name to DPGC forum then.

Myrealname

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2002, 11:05:11 AM »
Ok. But change the name to DPGC forum then.
Il solito coglione che non capisce na mazza,non ti smentisci mai.

415 Playa

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2002, 12:07:21 PM »
415 playa,verbalassaulta and corsa if y'all dont like this forum go to the siccness forum to tal k about the gay are bang bang real rappers to the fullest!

I don't wanna beef wit u man but we're on a westcoast forum & I've never said that I didn't like this forum ! I just say out what I think about LB & ask myself how some manz can like it ! for me a part from dogg food, lbc sucks that's all ! this forum is hella tight to talk about rap shit & there are some homiez right here who know were the real shit comez from that's all.

Peace

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2002, 12:22:39 PM »

ImO the reason peep's talk alot about those rapper's u mentioned in your staement is because they have trancended the Lb thang and are considered a staple in our westcoast way of livin'.
and are more accesible to get at a record store than those hard to find lp's "considerd underground" {I hate that term}.
Plus peep's are not willin' to shell out money for something they truley don't like.....I mean alot of hip-hop nowaday's is spread on word of mouth.
Alot of peep's on many forums have no sense of mind to make up their own decision to what they like. They only go off of what people say is wack or not....Stupid peep's. ImO

Oh well bump it all homie..
I'll love anything Westcoast
Hatesrats 2oo2

S.G.V.

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2002, 12:33:47 PM »
415 playa...are u black?...cuz u sure said nigga enough....anyway tho...let people like what they want man...i dont agree with peeps only likin dpg and shit like that...but thats what they like...i aint changin it and neither are u....just live with it....