Author Topic: you celebrate halloween?  (Read 754 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: you celebrate halloween?
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2009, 05:58:16 PM »
the older people be givin out nickles n dimes lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2009, 06:41:50 PM »
^ My grandmother used to give out apples, no lie. Than bags of chips. Course it's all candy and chips now, hahaha.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2009, 10:43:06 PM »
^ My grandmother used to give out apples, no lie. Than bags of chips. Course it's all candy and chips now, hahaha.

apples??? thats fuccin retarded cuzz...my ho ass grandmother don't even open the door when these bustas come knoccin.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2009, 11:42:14 PM »
Since it's on a Saturday this year, I will be in full effect on Halloween. I gotta come up with something that tops my KKK costume though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2009, 11:45:52 PM »
be a nazi lowrider

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2009, 12:17:32 AM »
i like Halloween  night parties... and the way the girls dress that night is really dank... 8)

Jaydc555

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2009, 01:52:31 AM »
halloween is the only day of the year that bez doesnt wear a mask and hand out candy to children

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2009, 02:10:29 AM »
Of course! One of the best times to get laid. Having a good costume is important.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2009, 02:32:24 AM »
halloween is the only day of the year that bez doesnt wear a mask and hand out candy to children

LMAO

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2009, 09:20:39 AM »

apples??? thats fuccin retarded cuzz...my ho ass grandmother don't even open the door when these bustas come knoccin.

LOL

ikke

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2009, 10:14:34 AM »
I live in the netherlands so no...

Only reason Some people do it here is because every tv show has a halloween episode.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2009, 11:14:06 AM »
oh my god yall need help...............lol

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2009, 11:31:39 AM »
Of course! One of the best times to get laid. Having a good costume is important.
i dress nice... that day... like really neat and shit... no dirty cloths... i shower and shave....
then i come up on hood rats they grind at parties... they mack... good time overall

Jaydc555

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2009, 11:35:07 AM »
i dress nice... that day... like really neat and shit... no dirty cloths... i shower and shave....
then i come up on hood rats they grind at parties... they mack... good time overall

Because showering,shaving and not wearing dirty clothes is a once a year costume for lights

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2009, 11:36:50 AM »

Because showering,shaving and not wearing dirty clothes is a once a year costume for lights
LOL... ur funny dog... no but come on that day I stay extra neat... i don wear custome i just go out and chill