Poll

Would you consider homosexuality a mental illness?

Yes
9 (37.5%)
No
15 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Would you consider homosexuality a mental illness?  (Read 2835 times)

Sikotic™

Would you consider homosexuality a mental illness?
« on: September 19, 2009, 11:23:02 PM »
???
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Overfiend

Re: Would you consider homosexuality a mental illness?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 11:51:53 PM »
I don't understand why people feel so goddamn threatened by homosexuality, if you think about it, its good for humankind; 2 reasons:

1. Gay people seem to not care about pumping out heaps of kids or even breeding at all , which is a good thing considering the world is disgustingly over-populated

and

2. The less men are interested in women, the more women there are for wolves like me.

I wouldn't say homosexuality is a mental illness itself, but even if it is, it isn't the type of illness to drastically impair somebody's ability to live a good life and contribute to society (provided homos employ reason and social sensitivity).

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 11:59:19 PM »
I don't understand why people feel so goddamn threatened by homosexuality, if you think about it, its good for humankind; 2 reasons:

1. Gay people seem to not care about pumping out heaps of kids or even breeding at all , which is a good thing considering the world is disgustingly over-populated

and

2. The less men are interested in women, the more women there are for wolves like me.

I wouldn't say homosexuality is a mental illness itself, but even if it is, it isn't the type of illness to drastically impair somebody's ability to live a good life and contribute to society (provided homos employ reason and social sensitivity).
Couldn't agree more.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blasphemy

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 03:00:35 AM »
Like the above poster said, Homosexuality isn't some disease ready to kill you and end our way of life. Its just another side of the human spectrum. People are naturally attracted to who ever or even what ever. Hell the entire reason people consider homosexuality, transgenderism, and trannys crazy or sick is cause its going against the established norm.The norm that was established via Religious roots. Anyways, Its just something you can't choose to be or choose not to be, it just happens.

Those mental Religion camps try and reprogram you to be straight, but in the end its just going to complicate the issue further, and relay a huge self-destructive, self hating mindstate. IMO What ever you want 2 do in the bed room is your business and no one elses. Honestly though I doubt the issue will progress at a good rate. If you don't come hating, or automatically go with what people think, you'll be label as a faggot. As such the issue gets clouded with in prejudice, ignorance and stupidity. In the end The entire Debate will eventually just die down as time goes on and it will be seen as just another part of life.

You don't have to accept it, but you really shouldn't hate. Cause if you start to hate, you're no better then all them ignorant mother fuckers who just love 2 persecute a mother fucker for who they are and no one should ever be persecuted for who they are. Regardless of how much you think its fucked up. Mutual Respect is whats needed I think.

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 04:37:39 AM »
some people are atracted to children, some to animals, some like human meat, and some like other men...

the world is a sick place...

so what is normal nowadays...

ikke

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2009, 04:47:46 AM »
Technically, YES.
It is a psychological disorder.

but idc
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 08:03:11 AM by ikke »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2009, 07:39:28 AM »

Lol no I don't consider it to be a mental illness and unlike the fucked up eugenics of the 50's, it can't be cured because it's a person's natural disposition. What attracts them sexually has nothing to do with them being a well balanced or not individual. I agree that some people are deeply uncomfortable by the idea of gay people because a) they don't know gay people and or they themselves are confused about their sexuality. I don't like camp people but there is a difference between being gay and being very feminine.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2009, 09:55:49 AM »
I don't know if it's a mental illness or not. I don't know. I do know, well, should say believe, wholeheartedly, you ain't born gay. It's introduced to you, and you get involved wit it. Whether you get introduced to it by peers, or older peers, molestation, parents. Just like a kid is introduced to basketball, and makes you a basketball player. Experiences make you who you are!! You ain't born shy. You ain't born shy! It's in how you raised. So, in my opinion, I really don't know if it's a mental illness.

You don't gotta be religious to understand it's defying. It opposes nature. Two men can't produce a baby, two women cannot produce a baby.

Notice how like the entire United States of America is gay now. Yeah, it's just a coincidence? No, niggas want that. They choosing that.

Why's there only a yes or no opinion, I can't pick, I can't pick.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2009, 10:36:00 AM »
The norm that was established via Religious roots.
The norm had nothing to do with religous roots. Before organzied religon it was the norm to be hetrosexual. Just like any species, heterosexuality is the norm simply because it is establisheded through normal gentics to produce offspring.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2009, 10:36:43 AM »

and

You can flip that and say the less women there are interested in men, the less woman there are for "wolves" like you. Either way you break even.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2009, 11:30:06 AM »
man I picked yes because I just don't think it is natural

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2009, 12:17:44 PM »
if it's a mental illness then it's an incurable mental illness because i've always believed this to be a genetic flaw. let's just be logical. ain't nobody that wakes up one shiny sunday morning and decides to be a fuccin fag. you're born this way. just like lights was born retarded.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2009, 12:31:27 PM »
just like your ass likes baby rhinos............

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2009, 12:33:32 PM »
if it's a mental illness then it's an incurable mental illness because i've always believed this to be a genetic flaw. let's just be logical. ain't nobody that wakes up one shiny sunday morning and decides to be a fuccin fag. you're born this way. just like lights was born retarded.

cultural influences

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2009, 12:47:26 PM »
And the same scientists tryin' to prove a homosexual gene are the same scientists tryin' to prove a gangsta gene.

How silly.