Poll

Would you consider homosexuality a mental illness?

Yes
9 (37.5%)
No
15 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Would you consider homosexuality a mental illness?  (Read 2833 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Would you consider homosexuality a mental illness?
« Reply #105 on: October 06, 2009, 07:25:17 PM »
First of all just cuz I disagree wit a LIFESTYLE doesn't mean I treat people like shit. So fallback. I know gay niggas and do not have an issue wit them. L.

'What makes you think sex is always for pleasure?' Thank you. Reproduction. Sex is not just for pleasure. L.

Jacking off suppresses a natural urge. So how's it unnatural? That ain't intercourse anyways, neither is head. Anddddddddd 'fuckin' a girl in the ass' is sodomy. L.

Fraxxx

« Reply #106 on: October 07, 2009, 04:28:17 AM »

Animals in natures are gay. That's all the proof you need. You haven't responded to this FACT at all.

He won't ever respond to this or any other valid argument given, either on this or other subjects. That's what makes a discussion worthless.
i donīt need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: October 07, 2009, 08:03:18 AM »
The bottom line is that this shit has no bearing on your life or anyone elses, and doesn't affect society in the slightest. So what exactly is your issue with it?

And If I get into a confrontation wit my mother and kill her. It's nuttin' to you. Or anybody in society. I killed my mother over split milk, not a serial murderer. Yet I'm goin' to jail. Why? Cuz it's morally unjust.

Like same sex marriage. Like bestiality. Like pedophilia.

'Doesn't affect society in the slightest?' Nigga where's your brain at? They marrying.

I already done said what I said about gay animals already.

But yeahhhh, this thread is worthless.

Fraxxx

« Reply #108 on: October 07, 2009, 09:11:50 AM »
The bottom line is that this shit has no bearing on your life or anyone elses, and doesn't affect society in the slightest. So what exactly is your issue with it?

And If I get into a confrontation wit my mother and kill her. It's nuttin' to you. Or anybody in society. I killed my mother over split milk, not a serial murderer. Yet I'm goin' to jail. Why? Cuz it's morally unjust.

Like same sex marriage. Like bestiality. Like pedophilia.

'Doesn't affect society in the slightest?' Nigga where's your brain at? They marrying.

I already done said what I said about gay animals already.

But yeahhhh, this thread is worthless.

Of course it's morally unjust if you killed your mother. You're going to jail for violating her right to live, cuz you have no right to end it. If you rape a child you're going to jail for violating another's physical integrity, same as if you raped a grown person. Of course this is morally unjust. If you rape an animal it's still violating another being, morally unjust.

But gay sex is not on the same page since nobody's physical integrity's gonna get violated when two grown persons decide to do it. Even if YOU might think it was morally unjust, in this case it's just your opinion with know greater principle behind it. If you still can't see the difference I'm very sorry for you, since I made it clear enough.

And just to remind me of your propably very valid point, what did you say about gay animals again?  :D

Do you have as much fun as I have?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 09:22:24 AM by Fraxxx »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: October 07, 2009, 03:21:50 PM »
THERE ARE 2 DIFFERENT GENDERS FOR A FUCKIN' REASON!

Man and woman have different anatomy for a fuckin' reason.

Man ain't made to fuck man. That's FACT. End of discussion.

Gay animals...I saw a show on TV about it. They are shunned.

Cali Climate

« Reply #110 on: October 07, 2009, 05:21:48 PM »
No, I do not believe homosexuality is a mental illness.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #111 on: October 07, 2009, 05:50:02 PM »

Reproduction-wise yes, a man and a man or a woman and a woman can't produce a baby. Otherwise, who gives a fuck? It doesn't mean it is somehow wrong. Your argument is ridiculous because you have no clue what nature intended. Nature never intended for couples to form long relationships or get married. As far as nature is concerned, they fuck once, babies are made, end of story. Conflicts with what your religion tells you, doesn't it? Nature never intended for religion to exist, nature never intended for the internet to exist, or for a million other things that we take for granted. Tell me, what purpose does oral sex and masturbation have besides our own pleasure? Absolutely zilch, and nature doesn't give a fuck about our pleasure. All this shit you take for granted is a product of human intelligence and random chance. 2000 years ago, the concept of someone being gay didn't exist. Men went around fucking men like it was nothing. The only reason you believe what you believe is because of conditioning. Look it up, because I am pretty sure you have never heard of it.

You have given no real answers. So why bother involving yourself in discussions you don't have enough knowledge to participate in? Knowledge shall set you free.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: October 07, 2009, 07:21:10 PM »
Oh please, listen nigga, don't knock people just becuz of differing opinions. That right there, brings down YOUR intelligence. Which seems to be the pattern of all ya'll 'self-knowledged' people. 'Call somebody stupid becuz we don't agree.' Fuck outta here. My points is valid and you know it. Or maybe your 'intelligent' ass just don't wanna comprehend it. And back it all up becuz I believe in God, and you don't, and my reasoning is from a fuckin' book. Yeah, yeah, yeah, nigga we got it.

Atheists ways of thinkin' is just as fucked. You have a defiance in you obviously to disregard the fuckin' Bible on all accounts, so of course why not accept homosexuality....Bible says it's wrong, so you say it's right. Makes sense.

You reachin' in your posts man. Look how you sound. You sound fuckin' crazy right now, sticking up for this vile behavior. All just to discredit somethang.

NATURE INTENDED REPRODUCTION. NATURE INTENDED LIFE. NATURE IS LIFE. THROUGH BIRTH YOU HAVE TREES, YOU HAVE ANIMALS, YOU HAVE HUMANS. WHAT'S A WORLD WITHOUT LIFE? COME ON SON. COME ON. MAN AND WOMAN CREATE THAT.

Man and man is not meant to be. It's not normal. It is not right. You sound ridiculous. 'Otherwise, who gives a fuck?' Nigga you crazy. You fuckin' out there.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: October 07, 2009, 10:31:51 PM »
Also gotta love the fact how man is only being brought up.....when a woman and woman CANNOT even HAVE intercourse wit one another. LMFAO. Ding ding ding.

Fraxxx

« Reply #114 on: October 08, 2009, 09:10:49 AM »

You have given no real answers. So why bother involving yourself in discussions you don't have enough knowledge to participate in? Knowledge shall set you free.

^^Word!

Gay animals: lol Was that a show on the bible channel? But now I remember, you said that before and I told you that your wrong. For example 80% of our nearest relatives,       
                  Bonobos also have homosexual intercourse. Are they shunned by the other 20%? Are they "doing wrong"? ;D ;D NONSENSE!

And on another note, what about hybrid animals?

Did you even hear about transsexual people? If anything, those fuckers are going to hell!  :D

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #115 on: October 08, 2009, 12:21:34 PM »
Oh please, listen nigga, don't knock people just becuz of differing opinions. That right there, brings down YOUR intelligence. Which seems to be the pattern of all ya'll 'self-knowledged' people. 'Call somebody stupid becuz we don't agree.' Fuck outta here. My points is valid and you know it. Or maybe your 'intelligent' ass just don't wanna comprehend it. And back it all up becuz I believe in God, and you don't, and my reasoning is from a fuckin' book. Yeah, yeah, yeah, nigga we got it.

Atheists ways of thinkin' is just as fucked. You have a defiance in you obviously to disregard the fuckin' Bible on all accounts, so of course why not accept homosexuality....Bible says it's wrong, so you say it's right. Makes sense.

You reachin' in your posts man. Look how you sound. You sound fuckin' crazy right now, sticking up for this vile behavior. All just to discredit somethang.

NATURE INTENDED REPRODUCTION. NATURE INTENDED LIFE. NATURE IS LIFE. THROUGH BIRTH YOU HAVE TREES, YOU HAVE ANIMALS, YOU HAVE HUMANS. WHAT'S A WORLD WITHOUT LIFE? COME ON SON. COME ON. MAN AND WOMAN CREATE THAT.

Man and man is not meant to be. It's not normal. It is not right. You sound ridiculous. 'Otherwise, who gives a fuck?' Nigga you crazy. You fuckin' out there.

I'm not saying your ignorant because we disagree or because you follow religion. I'm saying your ignorant because you argue about topics you haven't done any research on. You can look in other threads and see me arguing with other people who know what they're talking about. Every time you enter an argument, you make up bullshit because you haven't taken the time to research the topic before voicing your opinion.

Again I ask, why do you give a fuck? How does this pertain to you? How does what two men do in the privacy of their home affect you in anyway whatsoever? The answer is it doesn't. The only reason you have a problem with it is because you have been trained since birth to believe a certain way. How am I supposed to have a logical argument with someone who relies completely on faith instead of knowledge and fact to base their arguments on? I'm not knocking your religion, I'm knocking your ability to discuss something you haven't taken the time to research There are many knowledgeable Christians who come up with good arguments. You aren't one of them yet.

Again you fail to respond to any of the arguments I offered. Arguing with you is pointless because you don't offer any counter-arguments.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 12:46:15 PM by rapsodie sees the bitch in you »

Cali Climate

« Reply #116 on: October 08, 2009, 12:44:46 PM »
Human sexuality (preference, taste, fetish, etc) supersedes basic function (breeding) at our stage of evolution. To be a "purist" of sorts, to see sex solely as part of our desire to reproduce, like Catholics tend to preach, is to deny our development as modern humans. By your logic QT, enjoying blowjobs or anal sex would also be a mental illness since they are not tied to the reproductive function in sexuality. 200,000 years ago when we were splitting from our predecessors, you might have been correct, but the world being what it is today, completely dominated by homo sapiens who are amazingly complex and diverse, who are we to claim what is right and wrong, when concepts like morality are all relative to the culture that adopts them at that given time?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: October 08, 2009, 05:01:34 PM »
Rapsodie what is you talkin' about? I brought up arguments you are just completely dismissing them. One's I can't make any fuckin' clearer.

I don't research? We ALL learned about reproduction in fuckin' 5th grade man!!

A man's dick does not belong in a man's ass. I mean come on. What more do you want me to say? Look gay dudes have a fuckin' hard time wit colonoscopys. Now ya'll say that's normal? Gastroenterologist's can't even fuckin' do normal 21st century procedures becuz of torn asses. Becuz of unnatural sex! Sex not intended. HOMIE, you do not gotta have a hatred of gay people to just UNDERSTAND it's incorrectness. Admit that.

My arguments ain't even coming from The Bible. Not once did I quote anythang from it. I'm not speakin' from a 'faith' perspective.

Again I ask, why do you give a fuck? How does this pertain to you? How does what two men do in the privacy of their home affect you in anyway whatsoever?
Like I said before, if I kill my mother, if I kill a pedophile, what's it to you? Absolutely nuttin', But it's still wrong. And I'm still payin' consequences for it. Although yeah you right, what two consenting adults, like ya'll said, do in their own home is not my business. BUT KEEP IT PRIVATE. I'm arguing the vileness of it. And the lil movement they pushing. Keep it private. They're wrong for doin' what they are doin', but that's their right and their business. And I'm sayin' it's not natural. That's all. Let's not get thangs twisted.

It's vile. Like pedophilia and beastily is vile. The consenting part, ya'll right, but that's another part of the issue which is why homosexuality is not a crime. However the nature of the sex is WRONG.

By your logic QT, enjoying blowjobs or anal sex would also be a mental illness since they are not tied to the reproductive function in sexuality.
Head's not sex though. It ain't intercourse. And anal sex, to a female or male is still sodomy. And I'm not sayin' homosexuality is a mental illness, becuz I honestly don't know.

I really don't know. Now I don't believe someone is born gay so I don't even know what to make of the mental illness part. Maybe it is. Somethang goes wrong in a kid's childhood and the brain get's fucked.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #118 on: October 08, 2009, 06:24:58 PM »
Rapsodie what is you talkin' about? I brought up arguments you are just completely dismissing them. One's I can't make any fuckin' clearer.

I don't research? We ALL learned about reproduction in fuckin' 5th grade man!!

The only argument you've brought up is your belief that its not natural. Which is based completely on opinion and what you perceive as "natural." You haven't responded to any of the points that I've made. Like this activity already existing in nature, regardless of humans.

A man's dick does not belong in a man's ass.

Says what, nature? According to your logic a man's dick does not belong in a woman's ass either, nor in a woman's mouth. Sodomy is sodomy, regardless of sex.

I mean come on. What more do you want me to say? Look gay dudes have a fuckin' hard time wit colonoscopys. Now ya'll say that's normal? Gastroenterologist's can't even fuckin' do normal 21st century procedures becuz of torn asses. Becuz of unnatural sex! Sex not intended. HOMIE, you do not gotta have a hatred of gay people to just UNDERSTAND it's incorrectness. Admit that.

Getting a colonoscopy has nothing to do with being gay or not. But if brings up a good point. You have no issue with a man sticking an object in another man's ass, as long as its for health purposes right?

Again I ask, why do you give a fuck? How does this pertain to you? How does what two men do in the privacy of their home affect you in anyway whatsoever?
Like I said before, if I kill my mother, if I kill a pedophile, what's it to you? Absolutely nuttin', But it's still wrong. And I'm still payin' consequences for it. Although yeah you right, what two consenting adults, like ya'll said, do in their own home is not my business. BUT KEEP IT PRIVATE. I'm arguing the vileness of it. And the lil movement they pushing. Keep it private. They're wrong for doin' what they are doin', but that's their right and their business. And I'm sayin' it's not natural. That's all. Let's not get thangs twisted.

It's vile. Like pedophilia and beastily is vile. The consenting part, ya'll right, but that's another part of the issue which is why homosexuality is not a crime. However the nature of the sex is WRONG.

Killing another person is wrong because you are taking away someone's life. The idea that it has the slightest relevance to gay sex is ludicrous. Your comparisons are an epic fail.

Pedophilia isn't wrong because of the nature of the sex. Pedophilia is wrong because you are taking sexual advantage of someone who is not fully developed yet.

beastily? That's not a word.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 06:32:51 PM by rapsodie sees the bitch in you »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: October 08, 2009, 07:33:34 PM »
Oh - my - God. It's like Deja Vu. Arguing wit Fraxxx all over again.

My argument is it's not natural, correct.

It's not opinion, I back it up with sexual reproduction.

By fact. Fact. Reproduction is fact. Nature intends MUTHAFUCKIN' life. Plants, trees, insects, humans.

Nature - The totality of all existing things: cosmos, creation, macrocosm, universe, world.

Nature = creation

You cannot create life with two of the same sexes.

You cannot deny this.

Stop acting like you're not speaking out of opinion either.

I haven't responded to your questions?? What do you want me to respond too. You don't respond to alot of shit I say either. Your questions you're asking me is ridiculous. Like...
Getting a colonoscopy has nothing to do with being gay or not. But if brings up a good point. You have no issue with a man sticking an object in another man's ass, as long as its for health purposes right?
Come on man. Come on.

If we as a human species are 'allowed' to be gay, why can't females HAVE intercourse? Hmmm? They could falsify it. Stick inanimate objects into one another, but that is not intercourse.

Sexual intercourse, also known as copulation or coitus, commonly refers to the act in which the male reproductive organ enters the female reproductive tract.

Non-penetrative sex (oral sex may or may not be penetrative) and mutual masturbation have been referred to as "outercourse"

We cannot produce children asexually. Therefore son we are made to love the opposite gender. There is NOT just a population of man. There is NOT just a population of woman. And there's no other form of species out there. There's two, man and woman. REASON.

And I answered every question right there.

And sorry I spelt bestiality wrong.