Poll

Would you consider homosexuality a mental illness?

Yes
9 (37.5%)
No
15 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Would you consider homosexuality a mental illness?  (Read 2834 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Would you consider homosexuality a mental illness?
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2009, 12:50:44 PM »
And than wit this said..

if it's a mental illness then it's an incurable mental illness because i've always believed this to be a genetic flaw. let's just be logical. ain't nobody that wakes up one shiny sunday morning and decides to be a fuccin fag. you're born this way. just like lights was born retarded.
And the same scientists tryin' to prove a homosexual gene are the same scientists tryin' to prove a gangsta gene.

cultural influences

It's what makes you 'gangsta', it's what makes ya 'gay'.

Cali Climate

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2009, 01:02:02 PM »
We need gays, they're like nature's answer to overpopulation. Let them live and love and marry on their own accord, we don't need a bunch of closet homos marrying women and pumping out kids just to adhere to societal norms. It's unfair to them and to women and children.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2009, 01:24:47 PM »
word

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2009, 04:06:17 PM »
i would think its an illness in the sense that if it were to be the norm humanity would cease to exist

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2009, 05:46:19 PM »
if it's a mental illness then it's an incurable mental illness because i've always believed this to be a genetic flaw. let's just be logical. ain't nobody that wakes up one shiny sunday morning and decides to be a fuccin fag. you're born this way. just like lights was born retarded.
And the same scientists tryin' to prove a homosexual gene are the same scientists tryin' to prove a gangsta gene.

How silly.

Ever wonder why some people are born def, blind or just color blind?. That shit has to do with genetics. and almost any gay person you talk to will you that they were born like this. Almost every single one. Yeah cultural influences can make niggas do almost anything and even fucc other niggas. It certainly has an impact when it comes to this gangsta shit. You don't see niggas gangbangin in the suburbs. But comparing the two is fuccin ridiculus. You choose to be a gangsta but u don't choose to be a fag. Cultural influences can certainly influence niggas to do crazy shit. Ever been to jail?. They be fuccin niggas in the ass every day and most of these niggas ain't gay at all. Why do you think these faggots who truly are faggots are always so consistent in everything they say. A gang of them even tried to go out with girls. A choice?. Hell nah. The brain is a funny thing homie. Just be glad you wasn't born flawed.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2009, 06:10:17 PM »

How silly.

Ever wonder why some people are born def, blind or just color blind?. That shit has to do with genetics. and almost any gay person you talk to will you that they were born like this. Almost every single one. Yeah cultural influences can make niggas do almost anything and even fucc other niggas. It certainly has an impact when it comes to this gangsta shit. You don't see niggas gangbangin in the suburbs. But comparing the two is fuccin ridiculus. You choose to be a gangsta but u don't choose to be a fag. Cultural influences can certainly influence niggas to do crazy shit. Ever been to jail?. They be fuccin niggas in the ass every day and most of these niggas ain't gay at all. Why do you think these faggots who truly are faggots are always so consistent in everything they say. A gang of them even tried to go out with girls. A choice?. Hell nah. The brain is a funny thing homie. Just be glad you wasn't born flawed.

And I know gays dudes and heard gay dudes say it's a choice. With the argument you puttin' up, you sayin' people have a gene to be straight too. Sooo, you think we was born straight? We all got personalities. And they develop over childhood. And some females turn out sluts or tomboys, some males turn out hard bodies, gentleman or effeminate. The brain is a funny thang, yup you right wit that.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2009, 06:52:30 PM »

How silly.

And I know gays dudes and heard gay dudes say it's a choice. With the argument you puttin' up, you sayin' people have a gene to be straight too. Sooo, you think we was born straight? We all got personalities. And they develop over childhood. And some females turn out sluts or tomboys, some males turn out hard bodies, gentleman or effeminate. The brain is a funny thang, yup you right wit that.

Like I said..cultural influence is always gonna be strong. But to think that culture can somehow turn someone gay. I'm not seeing that happening. I just think theres a lot more to it then that. And yeah I believe we are born straight just like the gays are born gay. I just don't see anything in the environment that could possibly turn a straight nigga like me gay. You ever thought about that shit. I'm assumin' you're straight and don't want it any other way. Do you think maybe if you had been raised in certain circumstances you could've become gay?. Possible?. People have different personalities that's true but i feel it's a little too simple to call homosexuality a personality trait. Homosexuality is A LOT more then that. It goes down to sexual preference. But personality traits are funny though. I really believe a large part of our personality traits are heritable. Up to a certain extent. But I also believe they can be molded and that's where the environment comes in. You can be a product of your environment. That's what happened with us. The blacc people. What the fucc did we do. We got punked so many muthafuccin times we started thinkin' it was normal. Got punked into submission. Always relying on somebody else. Ain't nobody gonna give us shit. So what happens when everybody think alike, talk alike and act alike. You become a product of your environment. Jacc Nicholson summed it up pretty well in The Departed.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/ezMAHDj6c1Y" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/ezMAHDj6c1Y</a>

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2009, 07:36:28 PM »
I don't know. You look at the world today and it was never like this. Never this open to 'choice'. I believe alotta these dudes out here, is choosing this lifestyle. Look at the females! I mean I know girls who you'd never even THINK was gay, and I was shocked, shocked, now don't tell me she was born gay, shit was pure decision making. Which brings us to bi people. I mean sexuality isn't that hard. It's pure preference, like you said. Everybody assumes sex is a need. It's not. Sex ain't no necessity. Homosexuals ain't in the right mind. No intelligence of themselves as a man. If we was meant to be attracted to the same sex, than we would be able to reproduce wit the same sex. There are two different kinds of genders for a REASON. And there's a reason for everythang. I honestly think maybe,  that homosexual could of even started in Prison, since you bring it up. Wit dudes thinkin', 'damn I need sex', and they got no effeminacy in them, but they think 'damn I need some sex' than bam and than it leaked out on the streets. Than came the drag queens and than a lifestyle was born and now niggas is following into it, and being introduced to it. Like I said thru various ways. And don't nobody knock it, cuz that could be a good possibility. >:(

There's always gonna be people that wanna be different, wanna do stuff unthoughtof. So why not fuck somethang where it ain't meant to be fucked. Let's sex a goat for fuck's sake. Nowwwwww, don't tell me niggas believe beastility is a gene too??

It's all wiring wrong in the mind, from growing up. Like pedophilia. Somethang happens to people along the lines of life, some experience. Somethang, to fuck up they mind. So mental illness or not. They didn't come out of no mama this way.

THAT'S WHY YA'LL NIGGAS GOTTA MAKE SURE YA'LL RAISE YOUR KIDS, AND RAISE 'EM RIGHT. Sa'll.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 07:39:16 PM by QuietTruth »

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2009, 08:06:45 PM »
some people are atracted to children, some to animals, some like human meat, and some like other men...

the world is a sick place...

so what is normal nowadays...
See, normally I would disagree, but that is the only perspective that starts making me wonder if homosexualty is a mental disorder. The only real difference between pedophiles,  people who do bestiality and homosexuals is that homosexual adults are consenting and animals and children usually are not.

I mean, homosexuality was considered an illness until the late 70s I think and that's when it wasn't PC to call it a disorder anymore.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2009, 08:21:52 PM »
I don't know. You look at the world today and it was never like this. Never this open to 'choice'. I believe alotta these dudes out here, is choosing this lifestyle. Look at the females! I mean I know girls who you'd never even THINK was gay, and I was shocked, shocked, now don't tell me she was born gay, shit was pure decision making. Which brings us to bi people. I mean sexuality isn't that hard. It's pure preference, like you said. Everybody assumes sex is a need. It's not. Sex ain't no necessity. Homosexuals ain't in the right mind. No intelligence of themselves as a man. If we was meant to be attracted to the same sex, than we would be able to reproduce wit the same sex. There are two different kinds of genders for a REASON. And there's a reason for everythang. I honestly think maybe,  that homosexual could of even started in Prison, since you bring it up. Wit dudes thinkin', 'damn I need sex', and they got no effeminacy in them, but they think 'damn I need some sex' than bam and than it leaked out on the streets. Than came the drag queens and than a lifestyle was born and now niggas is following into it, and being introduced to it. Like I said thru various ways. And don't nobody knock it, cuz that could be a good possibility. >:(

There's always gonna be people that wanna be different, wanna do stuff unthoughtof. So why not fuck somethang where it ain't meant to be fucked. Let's sex a goat for fuck's sake. Nowwwwww, don't tell me niggas believe beastility is a gene too??

It's all wiring wrong in the mind, from growing up. Like pedophilia. Somethang happens to people along the lines of life, some experience. Somethang, to fuck up they mind. So mental illness or not. They didn't come out of no mama this way.

THAT'S WHY YA'LL NIGGAS GOTTA MAKE SURE YA'LL RAISE YOUR KIDS, AND RAISE 'EM RIGHT. Sa'll.

You're right. Homosexuals aren't in their right mind. And theres two different genders for a reason. That's why it's an obvious flaw. It goes against nature. But why would these people insist they was born this way?. You really think genetics play no part?. You think people like being different. 20 years ago everybody hated gays...everybody. They couldnt get a fuccin job. Nothing. Why would you choose that?. Most of these muthafuccas can't help it. I really think this has to do with the chemicals in your brain. That could easily explain the bi sexuals. A genetic flaw that can be affected by the environment.

some people are atracted to children, some to animals, some like human meat, and some like other men...

See, normally I would disagree, but that is the only perspective that starts making me wonder if homosexualty is a mental disorder. The only real difference between pedophiles,  people who do bestiality and homosexuals is that homosexual adults are consenting and animals and children usually are not.

I mean, homosexuality was considered an illness until the late 70s I think and that's when it wasn't PC to call it a disorder anymore.

But Sik...do you think it's a genetic flaw...do you believe you can be born fag?.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2009, 08:38:54 PM »

You're right. Homosexuals aren't in their right mind. And theres two different genders for a reason. That's why it's an obvious flaw. It goes against nature. But why would these people insist they was born this way?. You really think genetics play no part?. You think people like being different. 20 years ago everybody hated gays...everybody. They couldnt get a fuccin job. Nothing. Why would you choose that?. Most of these muthafuccas can't help it. I really think this has to do with the chemicals in your brain. That could easily explain the bi sexuals. A genetic flaw that can be affected by the environment.

But Sik...do you think it's a genetic flaw...do you believe you can be born fag?.

They prolly cry they were born that way, to play a sympathy card. Cuz some folks won't give them an excuse for their vile behavior. When we be like 'it ain't no gene mix up'. So some of them be like 'No, we were born this way, we can't help it.' That whole feminine persona, you know them niggas was not speaking in that female soft ass accent when they was 6. Cuz it wasn't there.

Look how easy it is for a female. They ain't cryin' 'I can't help it'. All they do is sag they pants, and braid they hair. Come on. Just cuz you got a dick it's somethang different. Now it's uncontrollable desires? Cuz you got male organs?? Uh uh, nigga. It's gotta work both ways.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2009, 09:21:25 PM »
I don't know. You look at the world today and it was never like this. Never this open to 'choice'. I believe alotta these dudes out here, is choosing this lifestyle. Look at the females! I mean I know girls who you'd never even THINK was gay, and I was shocked, shocked, now don't tell me she was born gay, shit was pure decision making. Which brings us to bi people. I mean sexuality isn't that hard. It's pure preference, like you said. Everybody assumes sex is a need. It's not. Sex ain't no necessity. Homosexuals ain't in the right mind. No intelligence of themselves as a man. If we was meant to be attracted to the same sex, than we would be able to reproduce wit the same sex. There are two different kinds of genders for a REASON. And there's a reason for everythang. I honestly think maybe,  that homosexual could of even started in Prison, since you bring it up. Wit dudes thinkin', 'damn I need sex', and they got no effeminacy in them, but they think 'damn I need some sex' than bam and than it leaked out on the streets. Than came the drag queens and than a lifestyle was born and now niggas is following into it, and being introduced to it. Like I said thru various ways. And don't nobody knock it, cuz that could be a good possibility. >:(

They prolly cry they were born that way, to play a sympathy card. Cuz some folks won't give them an excuse for their vile behavior. When we be like 'it ain't no gene mix up'. So some of them be like 'No, we were born this way, we can't help it.' That whole feminine persona, you know them niggas was not speaking in that female soft ass accent when they was 6. Cuz it wasn't there.

Look how easy it is for a female. They ain't cryin' 'I can't help it'. All they do is sag they pants, and braid they hair. Come on. Just cuz you got a dick it's somethang different. Now it's uncontrollable desires? Cuz you got male organs?? Uh uh, nigga. It's gotta work both ways.

I think you're missing the point. You don't seem to understand genetics either. You're only looking at cultural influence and I'm also pretty sure you're letting your religion blocc your mind. You need to get away from all that man. The shit aint just blacc and white. It's a lot easier for a woman to be bi sexual then a man to be one. Why?. Because we've accepted it. It's almost even encouraged. So that shit really ain't surprising. But you also got to understand that men aren't like women and women aren't like men. Theres two different cultures going on. COMPLETELY. Women love lotions, make up, fashion, romance, you know..soft shit. Why?. They look different. They act different. Talk different. THEY ARE DIFFERENT. It's rooted in genetics. SO OF COURSE IT'S NOT GONNA WORK BOTH WAYS AND OF COURSE THERES A TON OF CULTURAL INFLUENCE GOING ON AS WELL...but again..rooted in genetics. But do you notice one thing. Most of these so called bi bitches always seem to prefer males. Why do you think that is?. That's genetics. You're not gonna get around it no matter how hard u fuccin try. You can't fight nature. The problem is people are letting their religion get in the way of logic and reason. The Bible tells you homosexuality is a sin and it also tells you can't be born a sinner. Come on man. Wake up and smell the coffee. Cuz you are smart and you are clever. How are you gonna say genetics don't affect you OR cultural influence don't affect you. EVERYTHING AFFECTS YOU.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2009, 09:52:25 PM »
Yeah but it ain't even religion. Becuz I don't think you find it appealing, word? Shit. It's nature, period. It's just unnatural, for almost the majority of all living thangs. I'm sayin' though, why does a homosexual man use the excuse of he can't help it, but a female doesn't. I never heard a gay female say they 'can't help it, I was born this way'. If there is a homosexual gene, it would have to affect BOTH genders. Like blindness, color blindness, or deafness.

Like I've talken wit gay females, since ya know, they wanna be a 'nigga'. And I even got this, this exact quote, 'I know what I want, and it ain't the dick'. Really? You ain't want a dude? By that comment, I imply that as choice. Just sayin'.

I don't know. Shit is not natural. And it's evident by reproduction.

Oh but just a throw the ice on the cake, God don't make mistakes. Ha ha.

But for real. It's foul behavior and it's crazy overpopulating the world.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 09:56:02 PM by QuietTruth »

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2009, 10:28:19 PM »
Yeah but it ain't even religion. Becuz I don't think you find it appealing, word? Shit. It's nature, period. It's just unnatural, for almost the majority of all living thangs. I'm sayin' though, why does a homosexual man use the excuse of he can't help it, but a female doesn't. I never heard a gay female say they 'can't help it, I was born this way'. If there is a homosexual gene, it would have to affect BOTH genders. Like blindness, color blindness, or deafness.

Like I've talken wit gay females, since ya know, they wanna be a 'nigga'. And I even got this, this exact quote, 'I know what I want, and it ain't the dick'. Really? You ain't want a dude? By that comment, I imply that as choice. Just sayin'.

I don't know. Shit is not natural. And it's evident by reproduction.

Oh but just a throw the ice on the cake, God don't make mistakes. Ha ha.

But for real. It's foul behavior and it's crazy overpopulating the world.

Well first of all I'm a try not to repeat everything I just said. You stated you've never heard a girl say "I can't help it". The truth is there are a ton of girls that can't help it and admit it. Just google that shit. And that "I know what I want" shit you heard. Come on man. I know I want to fucc bitches. That don't mean it's a choice. It's not like I want to fucc bitches now and fucc guys tomorrow. It's not something you just turn off and on. People are different. Some are straight, some are gay, some are bi and some are just fuccin confused. At the end of the day your entire being is rooted in genetics but that don't mean the environment isn't gonna have a huge impact on you. Of course theres straight women out there who want to try other girls. You know see what it's like. And that's cultural influence at it's best. I agree on that. But at the end of the day my nigga...they all come runnin bacc to my dicc. And the ones who don't. Fucc 'em. Let them be confused. Most of these bitches don't even know the difference between their pussy and a hole in the wall.

But I agree with u. That shit aint natural. It goes against nature. Pure and simple.

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2009, 11:50:19 PM »

Yeah I think they're born that way
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE