Poll

Would you consider homosexuality a mental illness?

Yes
9 (37.5%)
No
15 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Would you consider homosexuality a mental illness?  (Read 2837 times)

Fraxxx

Re: Would you consider homosexuality a mental illness?
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2009, 01:41:39 AM »
Yeah but it ain't even religion. Becuz I don't think you find it appealing, word? Shit. It's nature, period. It's just unnatural, for almost the majority of all living thangs. I'm sayin' though, why does a homosexual man use the excuse of he can't help it, but a female doesn't. I never heard a gay female say they 'can't help it, I was born this way'. If there is a homosexual gene, it would have to affect BOTH genders. Like blindness, color blindness, or deafness.

Like I've talken wit gay females, since ya know, they wanna be a 'nigga'. And I even got this, this exact quote, 'I know what I want, and it ain't the dick'. Really? You ain't want a dude? By that comment, I imply that as choice. Just sayin'.

I don't know. Shit is not natural. And it's evident by reproduction.

Oh but just a throw the ice on the cake, God don't make mistakes. Ha ha.

But for real. It's foul behavior and it's crazy overpopulating the world.

First, you are the one of the funniest people on this board. Why?

"I honestly think maybe,  that homosexual could of even started in Prison, since you bring it up. Wit dudes thinkin', 'damn I need sex', and they got no effeminacy in them, but they think 'damn I need some sex' than bam and than it leaked out on the streets."

That's pure comedy! If that's the way you think through something it's no surprise that your conclusions are garbage.

Second, what you mean it's not natural? In fact there are several examples for animal homosexuality. You didn't know? Why am I not surprised?

Third, every female gay you talked to told you they were gay by choice? Like you said, you only implied this and since you're on the internet just do a little research. You will find that homosexuality has the same reasons for both sexes.

Fourth, your last sentence was "It's foul behavior and it's crazy overpopulating the world."  ??????
That just took down my IQ several points.

Oh yeah, in a post before you said there were more and more homosexuality. I would assume that they are simply more and more open about their sexuality since they (mostly) don't have to fear deadly beatings anymore. Would you risk that? So it's only logic that you see more gays today. But maybe you can just accept that there always has been homosexuality for many animal species and humans are one of them.
It's no illness, it's just a variation. It's not like there were only two ways, gay and straight. Everything is not only black or white. Everything is not only wrong or right.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 01:43:12 AM by Fraxxx »
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Fraxxx

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2009, 01:45:21 AM »

But I agree with u. That shit aint natural. It goes against nature. Pure and simple.

Guess you're wrong with that. Scientists have reported over 1500 different species which are practicing homosexuality. So it's not unnatural, it's very natural.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 02:09:50 AM by Fraxxx »

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2009, 02:47:13 AM »
It is not natural!

where is the difference between gay, pedophile, liking animals lol, or being a canibal??

you got people which say i want to have sex with my sister or my brother, i just love him..

u got people who say i want to marry my own dad!!!

WHERE AND WHEN DOES THIS STOP???

will we always say" Oh they so poor, they just want to be happy, who are we to keep them unhappy, let brothers marry their sisters, sons marry their fathers, let people marry their horses, let pedophiles be pedophiles just as long they dont harm kids but they can keep naked pictures of them because they only attracted to kids...

U dont understand that people used to be shocked when they heard about homos! just like we are shocked when we here about pedophiles or canibals!

but i guess if u fight a few decades and matrch for your right everything will be possible in 20-30 years..

what a wonderful world this could be ;D

The Overfiend

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2009, 03:24:48 AM »
Animals are gay. It is well documented that there is homosexuality across the animal kingdom. So it is natural. Now what is natural? Heaps of fucked up shit is natural. Disasters are natural, retards are natural, disease is natural.

Having said that, just because things are natural dosn't mean I think we shouldn't try and engineer things otherwise.

But there are some things that you got to weigh up and think: dose it really matter.

Consider that human-beings (God bless em)  breed like rats, it won't harm humanity if there are some that choose not to procreate and instead engage in the type of sexual relations that will not add more of a burden to this earth. Where my nigga Ra's al ghul and Poison Ivy at?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 04:50:06 AM by Illuminati Clique »

Fraxxx

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2009, 04:00:56 AM »
It is not natural!

where is the difference between gay, pedophile, liking animals lol, or being a canibal??

you got people which say i want to have sex with my sister or my brother, i just love him..

u got people who say i want to marry my own dad!!!

WHERE AND WHEN DOES THIS STOP???

will we always say" Oh they so poor, they just want to be happy, who are we to keep them unhappy, let brothers marry their sisters, sons marry their fathers, let people marry their horses, let pedophiles be pedophiles just as long they dont harm kids but they can keep naked pictures of them because they only attracted to kids...

U dont understand that people used to be shocked when they heard about homos! just like we are shocked when we here about pedophiles or canibals!

but i guess if u fight a few decades and matrch for your right everything will be possible in 20-30 years..

what a wonderful world this could be ;D

You're mixing up different topics. You're lacking any stringency. You have not a single argument. You don't seem to read other posts, cause there are at least 5 posts that give you enough to rethink your ignorant views and come at least with something to argue about.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 04:05:35 AM by Fraxxx »

The Overfiend

« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2009, 04:14:38 AM »
Notice how its the religious-oriented posters who are getting worked up over this: the church-goers, the muslim

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2009, 04:29:07 AM »

We are talking about consenting adults, surely what they do in the privacy of their own homes, behind closed doors is their business?. This is completely different to an adult taking advantage of a child, or indeed incest because there is not just the moral implications, there are also the obvious health problems which arrise from offspring of incest. What gay people are doing isn't harming anyone and I have a difficult time understanding how a man can not see the beauty in women but it's not for me to judge them for what they do.

Fraxxx

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2009, 05:55:57 AM »
Notice how its the religious-oriented posters who are getting worked up over this: the church-goers, the muslim

That's the real mental flaw. The unability to digest information from a neutral standpoint and the always brought up excuse about 'morals'. The mental disposition it needs for believing in god is in fact supporting. But when it comes to gays, even atheists lose their rationality too often.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2009, 08:39:17 AM »
I was waiting for Fraxxx. Just waiting. And OF COURSE it's the Atheists who think what they do about homosexuality.

Truthug's correct.

Mark my words. Mark my words. In a few more years we will be ACCEPTING pedophilia! Like we do with gays. Watch. Watch. It's already stating. So watch. And ya'll will give them an excuse like ya'll doin' for being gay.

It's disgusting. It is NOT natural. Don't you understand reproduction?? Just becuz a fuckin' dog humps the other, big whoppidy doo da day. You don't see a fuckin' lion fuckin' another male lion. I think I read somewhere once before about a certain animal being 'gay' and they were shunned by the rest of them, actually as a matter of fact it may have even been on TV, Animal Planet or Discovery.

Why does America gotta give excuses to everybody?? I wanna know what it's like in other countries, this homosexuality issue. Shit is still unheard of. Still wrong.

Ya damn right, I believe what the Bible says about man lying with another man BUT look, it's not religion based. C-Blue, he ain't no damn Christian, (and you're black, really?, that's crazy hard to comprehend, that's wil, I never thought I'd ever see a black person who doesn't believe in God, lol, nah BUT) C-Blue ain't no fuckin' religious person, and he sees it's wrong! CUZ it's not right. By the simplistic FACT of reproduction, Fraxxx!

There is a man and woman for a reason with certain reproductive organs for certain reasons SON. COME ON. Now don't dumb me down, becuz YOU ain't even comprehending the FACTS that you love to hear. Once you expect the FACT of REPRODUCTION, lights should start goin' off in your head. Males and females have different bodily functions mannnnnn. Reproductive organs. For a reason son!!! Science, your favorite subject, Fraxxx, science states that man and woman have scents that attract each other to one another. Opposite sex. Studies. You ain't meant to be lusting over the same gender. Period.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2009, 08:40:41 AM »
The norm that was established via Religious roots.
The norm had nothing to do with religous roots. Before organzied religon it was the norm to be hetrosexual. Just like any species, heterosexuality is the norm simply because it is establisheded through normal gentics to produce offspring.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2009, 09:48:23 AM »

Well to consider what you are saying, it would mean passing legislation here for instance that consensual sex with 14 year olds was okay and once that taboo had been broken perhaps bringing it down further. You might be right about that but again, this has nothing to do with gay people, they aren't the problem, you can't fix gay people because it's who they are. You will never accept gay people but perhaps live and let live?

Sikotic™

« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2009, 01:50:00 PM »
The norm had nothing to do with religous roots. Before organzied religon it was the norm to be hetrosexual. Just like any species, heterosexuality is the norm simply because it is establisheded through normal gentics to produce offspring.
Yeah. No matter what society says, a guy fucking another guy in the ass is not normal.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2009, 02:04:36 PM »
Yeah. No matter what society says, a guy fucking another guy in the ass is not normal.

Is fucking a girl in the ass normal?

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2009, 03:12:52 PM »

Is fucking a girl in the ass normal?
Nope.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2009, 03:21:58 PM »

Well to consider what you are saying, it would mean passing legislation here for instance that consensual sex with 14 year olds was okay and once that taboo had been broken perhaps bringing it down further. You might be right about that but again, this has nothing to do with gay people, they aren't the problem, you can't fix gay people because it's who they are. You will never accept gay people but perhaps live and let live?

I ain't tryin' to compare what they do, like ya know, if you are grown by all means you can make grown choices. A grown gay person doin' a grown gay person, is whatever, both is adults old enuff to make that decision. I mean if ya ass wanna be gay, so be it. Pedophiles are on the other hand, they somethang else, I ain't sayin' they on the same level of vileness, cuz they are not, but like it was stated, years ago, ALL of these thangs was foul. But now society seems to be accepting homosexuality. So next will be pedophilia.

Than the world's gon end. ;D