Poll

Would you consider homosexuality a mental illness?

Yes
9 (37.5%)
No
15 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Would you consider homosexuality a mental illness?  (Read 2836 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Would you consider homosexuality a mental illness?
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2009, 07:39:35 PM »
yeah possibly
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The Overfiend

« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2009, 08:27:29 PM »

Yo you hear that?? I hear a horse galloping.

Religious people have always been thinking the world is going to end, the reality is the world is not going to end it is going to go on and on. 

I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow
Theyll learn much more.....than Ill ever know
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2009, 08:49:49 PM »

Religious people have always been thinking the world is going to end, the reality is the world is not going to end it is going to go on and on. 

But look how far we come my dude.

This world is not meant to be forever.

The Overfiend

« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2009, 09:47:14 PM »

But look how far we come my dude.

This world is not meant to be forever.

In my opinion, the world will not end because some lesbians or homos start a family.

God does not check to see how human political-social events are unfolding and on his heavenly checklist put a tick next to the criteria for the onset of the Apocalypse as it develops.

God does not intervene so directly, for countless lives have lived through tragedy and vile atrocity silently suffered and died without so much as a stir from the Heavens.

Rather God is something we create or acknowledge within ourselves.

Because of this our destiny is more of our own making rather than of some external overseer in the sky.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2009, 10:40:43 PM »
do you think gay people should be able to start a family?
(as in kids enter their life by adoption?) theres no way they can have kids of their own right? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The Overfiend

« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2009, 11:15:00 PM »

It is legal here in Australia, in the ACT and WA.

To tell you the truth, I don't feel a problem with lesbians with children and I've met a few lesbians with kids.

However, I find it unappealing to think that two homosexual men would adopt and raise a boy, but from what I've heard from homos is that most of them don't care to adopt anyway. 

Fraxxx

« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2009, 01:27:48 AM »

Just becuz we have an open society doesn't mean now homosexual is 'natural'.... Which will be the argument for pedophilia soon.

What I'm scared of? I'm scared this world is on it's way out. That's what I'm scared of. Look at America!! This is a sad, sad, sad generation. I wanna have children. But what are they goin' to be seeing when they come of age? Men hand in hand? Women kissing one another in the mouth in a movie. When there used to be a time when couples weren't even allowed to sleep in the same bed on film, now they'll be havin' gay sex scenes??? The vows between a man and a woman labeled an 'old fashioned relationship'? And than to think more and more people are choosing this lifestyle and people such as yourself, Fraxxx are accepting it, it's mind baffling.

My question was: "What is the negative effect of people of the same sex loving each other on you/society/the world?" The answer can't be "people of the same sex loving each other". What do you fear to follow?

And I agree with you, there's too much sex and violence on TV. No matter gay or straight. (gay violence lol  :catfight:)

But you have to see that these are normal people. I know a gay architect, one who works in a bio-chemical laboratory, one who oes something with TV... NORMAL PEOPLE! Just get over the fact that they do things in bed that you don't like.

And again, this has NOTHING to do with pedophilia. I told you the difference, didn't you understand?

Don't you think you have better things to worry about? Humanity suffered endless wars, unbelievable hate, violence, murder, rape, it still does!!! And you honestly believe that some men holding hand will end our society? That's sad.   
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2009, 08:21:50 AM »

It is legal here in Australia, in the ACT and WA.

To tell you the truth, I don't feel a problem with lesbians with children and I've met a few lesbians with kids.

However, I find it unappealing to think that two homosexual men would adopt and raise a boy, but from what I've heard from homos is that most of them don't care to adopt anyway. 

And half the time it's their own blood. Hmm.

America at this point is 10 muthafuckin' times worse than Sodom. That verse was supposed to speak to people. Evidently nobody seems to give a fuck. So God's got a plan. This shit's open in society. They are allowed to marry in 6 states, shit is unbelievable.

Humanity suffered endless wars, unbelievable hate, violence, murder, rape, it still does!!!
Exactly, exactly, and here comes homosexuality, here's another to add to the list.

I know their fuckin' human, but their affections AREN'T natural, neither is their sexual intercourse.

Pedophilia AND homosexuality are both VILE acts. Neither is natural affections.

Back to shapes like in the last thread. Remember the circle. ;D Now it represents reproduction. Circle of life. You're born, child, parent, grandparent, death. It's how it is. Nature nigga. Man, woman and child. Triangle. You cannot break it. Ya can't manipulate it. The psychology of it. You need a father, you need a mother. Homosexuality challenges that!! You can't! A father cannot be a mom. A mother cannot be a father. Come on Scientific Sam. You know this! This is the point where this argument on gayness is WACK. Becuz of these FACTS. If homosexuality becomes bigger than us. Humanity will end. Don't you SEE? Don't you UNDERSTAND? Man. Woman. Kid.

^ That answers your question perfectly, the negative effect you ask.

The Overfiend

« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2009, 05:49:51 PM »

I don't buy that traditional religious view. Children don't necessarily need both a mother and a father to raise them.

The family unit is over-rated. Most of my friends including myself have all divorced parents and have fathers that never were around and they haven't let that stunt their personal growth.

You don't need a traditional family unit to raise healthy bright human-beings.

Some kids fathers (or mothers) are terrible role-models and parents, and being in such a family unit can do more harm than good. It is more important above anything else for kids to have somebody who cares and loves them and who is intelligent, people also need role-models but they don't necessarily get all that from the people that raise them or from their biological parents. IMO, its about quality of parenthood, not about strict definition.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: September 23, 2009, 08:17:11 PM »
  :-X

The Overfiend

« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2009, 12:26:27 AM »

I feel the same way, makes me shiver. Still, dosn't mean I regard it as a mental illness or think the world will end because of it.

JAZ

« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2009, 01:27:55 AM »
to answer your question: No.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2009, 08:32:31 AM »

I feel the same way, makes me shiver. Still, dosn't mean I regard it as a mental illness or think the world will end because of it.

Yes but not having a mother and father is not a religious view.

The world ending, yeah, ok. That is. So if you don't believe in God, fine. Aight than. 

But the other issue is more a psychology issue. Now ya'll over protecting homosexual people too much. I'm sorry but.. :-\

To deny a family bond, intended to have man, woman, and children. Now that's just insane.

A boy needs a father, a girl needs a mother, and for different reasons, vice versa. You cannot get what you need from one parent, or two parents of the same sex. Point blank. You can't.

I mean I see what you're sayin', of course you could live without them, but that's not God intended or mother nature intended. Physically or emotionally.

The Overfiend

« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2009, 05:20:22 AM »
^Ok but were you brought up with both a mother AND a father? Not many people are, most people had moms or dads who skipped out on em. So people find role models in other people to fill whatever void, biological parents can not be everything to a child. Real life individuals and a composite of public people formed my role models growing up, friends, relatives, superheroes, super-villains, sports stars, movie stars, etc. People get their masculine or feminine role models from all over. IMO, the strict definition of the family unit, wife, husband, kids, is played out.

Anyway, I never said I don't believe in a Supreme Being, I just don't think it will end the world over a few lesbians and homos: because he is not such a trivial, meddling and malevolent god. 

But you got your opinion, I got mine. Its all good. Do what thou wilt playa.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2009, 07:57:17 AM »
Yessssss, likewise.