Poll

Would you consider homosexuality a mental illness?

Yes
9 (37.5%)
No
15 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Would you consider homosexuality a mental illness?  (Read 2832 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Would you consider homosexuality a mental illness?
« Reply #90 on: September 28, 2009, 08:18:27 AM »
The differences is bestiality and pedophilia are sexual acts not conducted between two consenting adult human-beings. That is the difference and that is the problem that sets bestiality and pedophilia away from having any acceptable place in society.

Which explains why homosexuality ain't a crime. But it's still all wrapped into one. All foulllll behavior. I heard from family, my Aunt, knew this lady who had her brother living with her, just released from prison after raping a female under the age of 13, well what does he decide to do? Rape goats! That article's another proof. Gay people do weird thangs, they just don't sex each others asses. Unnaturalness.

I agree with the mainstream consensus (Western) society has taken. As far as it dosn't harm anybody and is consensual between two adult human-beings, homosexuality is no longer a thing to be persecuted.
Exactly, now we'll move on to somethang else to be given rights for. FOR EXAMPLE, pedophilia, and evidently now bestiality!!

The Overfiend

« Reply #91 on: September 28, 2009, 10:30:14 AM »
Superstition.

Beastiality and pedophilia won't become legal.

Thats just shit priests, reverends and pastors who secretly touch little boys say to get panic induced donations and political leverage.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #92 on: September 28, 2009, 12:24:18 PM »
Superstition.

Thats just shit priests, reverends and pastors who secretly touch little boys say to get panic induced donations and political leverage.

Beastiality is real
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Herbal_Life

« Reply #93 on: September 28, 2009, 12:34:29 PM »
i think its a genuine lifestyle 8)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: September 28, 2009, 03:45:35 PM »
Superstition.

Beastiality is real

Oh shit, grimey as all hell. :laugh:

Only time will tell.

Fraxxx

« Reply #95 on: September 29, 2009, 01:13:36 AM »

I heard from family, my Aunt, knew this lady who had her brother living with her, just released from prison after raping a female under the age of 13, well what does he decide to do? Rape goats! That article's another proof. Gay people do weird thangs, they just don't sex each others asses. Unnaturalness.

This is so stupid, it hurts. There's not even a gay mentioned in your little story!  :stupid:
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: September 29, 2009, 08:17:25 AM »
You evidently didn't even read the article. Or comprehend anythang I done tryed to say. :stupid:

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: October 01, 2009, 09:27:28 AM »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #98 on: October 01, 2009, 12:48:59 PM »
Superstition.

Beastiality is real

Oh shit, grimey as all hell. :laugh:

Only time will tell.

Chris Rock - "Theres some good pussy under this gut!"
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #99 on: October 05, 2009, 03:10:45 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

Read it and weep bitches.

The concept of homosexuality being evil or wrong is a product of the way human society has developed and people's perspectives and beliefs have changed. You can look at what we know about ancient Roman culture or other civilizations and see that bisexuality and homosexuality were accepted practices back then.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 03:15:29 PM by rapsodie sees the bitch in you »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: October 05, 2009, 03:46:39 PM »
Stop drinkin' the well water, damn it, shit evidently is fuckin' wit all ya'll's way of thinkin'. Somebody best get your mayor to get the city pipes connected.

sprite

« Reply #101 on: October 05, 2009, 03:58:51 PM »
my opinion, you're born gay, there's just something chemically different when it comes to attraction, I don't think it's an illness

gays/lezbos catch a lot of shit and I think it would be dumb to think that somebody would choose to live their life as maybe the lowest form of society (in many eyes)

you always hear about the little boy who got in his sisters dresses etc.

all of us remember a time, even as a child, when you first started to have sexuality related feelings

they for whatever reason weren't feeling the opposite sex, as crazy as it fuckin sounds... they're can't be that much too it

do I think being gay in the end is normal or should be practiced as the norm?  not really, it creeps any straight guy out

but I don't think anyone should be persecuted for it, whatever you wanna fuck is your business, whether it's a piece of fruit or some homos ass

-   but

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #102 on: October 05, 2009, 04:28:05 PM »
Stop drinkin' the well water, damn it, shit evidently is fuckin' wit all ya'll's way of thinkin'. Somebody best get your mayor to get the city pipes connected.

You can talk all you want about your spiritual beliefs, but you can't argue with nature kid. The reason you believe what you believe is because you were brought up that way by your parents. Can't you see that? Can't you see beyond what you were taught as a child and see that maybe the world works a little differently then how you were raised?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: October 05, 2009, 04:41:32 PM »
^ That's right, you can't argue wit nature. Nature = reproduction.

:idea:

And what about shyness? Outgoingness? Is one born wit different chemicals to cause personality? No. Look at a fuckin' baby. A newborn baby, there is no way to tell if it's going to be gay, straight, extroverted, introverted...even toddler age.

There's alot of people who chose to live a low form of society. And obviously society has changed. Here's a 5 page thread on homosexuality and there's only like 2 people that see it's vileness.

And there's little girls out there who dress like daddy wit their hat backwards wit a baseball glove on. And the crazy shit, they ain't gay. Oh my God.

It's fuckin' funny how all these gays is still fuckin' females though right. Yeah, they fuckin' men cuz they can't help it but they still somehow attracted to females. They still sex them wit pleasure. And be damn sure proud of it.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #104 on: October 06, 2009, 07:12:19 PM »
^ That's right, you can't argue wit nature. Nature = reproduction.

:idea:

And what about shyness? Outgoingness? Is one born wit different chemicals to cause personality? No. Look at a fuckin' baby. A newborn baby, there is no way to tell if it's going to be gay, straight, extroverted, introverted...even toddler age.

There's alot of people who chose to live a low form of society. And obviously society has changed. Here's a 5 page thread on homosexuality and there's only like 2 people that see it's vileness.

And there's little girls out there who dress like daddy wit their hat backwards wit a baseball glove on. And the crazy shit, they ain't gay. Oh my God.

It's fuckin' funny how all these gays is still fuckin' females though right. Yeah, they fuckin' men cuz they can't help it but they still somehow attracted to females. They still sex them wit pleasure. And be damn sure proud of it.

wtf does reproduction have to do with whether something is natural? Does jacking off, getting a blowjob or fucking a girl in the ass produce babies? No. I don't see you saying these things are unnatural and mental illnesses.

Animals in natures are gay. That's all the proof you need. You haven't responded to this FACT at all. You blew it off in one post saying some bullshit about lions not being gay. Well research your facts before you speak. Lions, tigers and bears, oh yes, homosexuality exists in all species..

Obviously gay people don't have straight sex for pleasure. They do it because they are pressured into it by society and so they won't be treated like shit by people like you, What makes you think sex is always for pleasure? Do you really believe prostitutes enjoy fucking fat, ugly old men with small dicks? Of course not, they do it to get paid.

The bottom line is that this shit has no bearing on your life or anyone elses, and doesn't affect society in the slightest. So what exactly is your issue with it?

« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 07:14:35 PM by rapsodie sees the bitch in you »