Author Topic: For all the ones of you who judged Pac. Check it.  (Read 606 times)

AntoCorsa

For all the ones of you who judged Pac. Check it.
« on: November 05, 2002, 10:42:56 AM »
This post is not for Pac fans, but for all the others who always judge Pac's shit without knowing him.

"LIL NATASHA SURE GROWN"

The deepest verse from his next album. You know why? Or what Pac is talking about?

Suga Foot

Re:For all the ones of you who judged Pac. Check it.
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2002, 10:46:50 AM »
This post is not for Pac fans, but for all the others who always judge Pac's shit without knowing him.

So in order for me not to feel his music, I have to know him?

AntoCorsa

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2002, 10:52:16 AM »
No. Well.. i already wrote it in another topic. Where i wrote to me this line is POETRY. DEEPEST LINE EVER. And some1 replied by writing real poems and by saying the track wasnt all that. I mean.. do you know what he's talking about? To judge him. For sure you gotta know what he's talking about. Well.. if you only care about rhymes, fake shit and beats.. you dont. But to JUDGE and COMMENT him, for sure. I think you have to.

NOT TO LISTEN TO HIM. TO JUDGE HIS LYRICS.

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2002, 10:58:48 AM »
Yeah for sure I agree.  You can't judge anyone if you don't know them.  I thought you meant Judge his music.  But yeah I totally respect Pac as one of the greatest artists in Hip Hop, but I don't really feel a lot of his music.  

AntoCorsa

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2002, 11:54:02 AM »
And that's cool! Everybody got his own fav rapper.

Myrealname

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2002, 11:58:36 AM »

"LIL NATASHA SURE GROWN"

The deepest verse from his next album. You know why? Or what Pac is talking about?
If this is the best verse....the album will be the bomb for sure  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o
                         I MEAN....WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
            :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o
And yeah we always talk about snoop dpg dre and the others,u do the same with BIG threads about PAC POETRY,HEAVEN FOR PAC,PAC IS THE GREATEST,PAC'S CUM IS MELLOW....
Damn.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2002, 12:01:09 PM by Myrealname »

bez

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2002, 11:59:31 AM »
pac amazing, he will be the G.o.A.t until the end of time.  

AntoCorsa

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2002, 12:13:02 PM »
Myrealname you exactly what i'm talking about. A FOOL. SHUT UP, YOU CANT JUDGE PAC, MORON! U DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT, MORON! HOW CAN U JUDGE IT? LOL. YOU FUNNY.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2002, 12:30:34 PM »

"LIL NATASHA SURE GROWN"

If this is the best verse....the album will be the bomb for sure  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o
And yeah we always talk about snoop dpg dre and the others,u do the same with BIG threads about PAC POETRY,HEAVEN FOR PAC,PAC IS THE GREATEST,PAC'S CUM IS MELLOW....
Damn.

man.. SHUT THE FUCK ok?
Can't you stay on topic just ONCE? Do you ALWAYS have to go dissin' others (or mostly Antonio)?? I'm tellin' you man this is gettin' ANNOYING. Really.
Remember, you're only back becaused you promised to behave good :-/ be careful man.

Myrealname

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2002, 12:30:40 PM »
Myrealname you exactly what i'm talking about. A FOOL. SHUT UP, YOU CANT JUDGE PAC, MORON! U DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT, MORON! HOW CAN U JUDGE IT? LOL. YOU FUNNY.
I know what he's talking about (why are u so sure i dont know it ?) but actually the little mary situation is more deep than the one about lil natasha (!).

"Little Mary, the youngest angel,

Played her harp all day in the clouds.

All the lambs would dance,

Frolic and follow Mary around.

One day Jesus sent for Mary

To play and sing for Him a song.

But when she go to her tree house

To get her harp, it was gone!"

Somebody has stolen little mary's harp,steal something to a child is the baddest thing a man can do.
And this is DEEPEST!  >:(

Myrealname

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2002, 12:33:04 PM »

"LIL NATASHA SURE GROWN"

Damn.

man.. SHUT THE FUCK ok?
Can't you stay on topic just ONCE? Do you ALWAYS have to go dissin' others (or mostly Antonio)?? I'm tellin' you man this is gettin' ANNOYING. Really.
Remember, you're only back becaused you promised to behave good :-/ be careful man.

Nima mine wasnt a diss (actually he called me a moron and i didnt reply),just an opinion about a verse that is not deep in my opinion.
Discuss and have beef are 2 different things,if he's mad at me...

serv-on

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2002, 12:45:45 PM »
i think you both need to shut the fuck up and stop posting 50 topics a day.

AntoCorsa

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2002, 01:02:18 PM »
Nima mine wasnt a diss (actually he called me a moron and i didnt reply),just an opinion about a verse that is not deep in my opinion.
Discuss and have beef are 2 different things,if he's mad at me...
I aint mad at you because you got a different opinion. I wrote it in the other topic by giving you props. I'm mad at you cause you are judging that line without knowing it. It's just stupid. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT!! So you got no "rights" to say if this line is deep or not. There's no discussion if you just hate and paste poetries from the web. Ask some Pac fans what that line means, then you'll have "rights" to judge it. You dont have rights. So it's pointless to comment it and to say it's deep or not. POINT BLANK. JUST LEAVE IT, MAN. You're making yourself a stupid by commenting something you dont know. It's like for Nima to comment on italian rappers. He cant. And he aint so stupid to comment on them. You are. Cause you are commenting on something you dont know.

P.S. Have you downloaded the track?

P.P.S.
Me posting 50 topics a day? LOL so i post from 4 days! Cool! I'm a newbie! :) Joking.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2002, 01:05:37 PM by AntoCorsa »

Myrealname

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2002, 01:20:24 PM »
YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT!! So you got no "rights" to say if this line is deep or not. You're making yourself a stupid by commenting something you dont know. It's like for Nima to comment on italian rappers. He cant. And he aint so stupid to comment on them. You are. Cause you are commenting on something you dont know.

HOW DO U KNOW THAT I DONT KNOW WHAT PAC IS TALKING ABOUT ? ? ? ? ?
Stop with this bullshit!

POINT BLANK

AntoCorsa

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2002, 01:33:15 PM »
Ok, then reply. Who's Natasha? What is Pac talking about?