Author Topic: For all the ones of you who judged Pac. Check it.  (Read 601 times)

P2G

Re:For all the ones of you who judged Pac. Check it.
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2002, 02:33:18 PM »
that new pac tracks chorus gives me a tingle, like the point right before she takes the load,

ya know

hahaa

P2G

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2002, 02:36:18 PM »
pac mentioned lil natasha in a few songs, sounds like a young girl who died unfortunaltey for some reason, he refers to a shop owner being forgiven i think? i dont exactly know the story, was it at a concert of his? a close relative/family member?

i cant be to far wrong

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2002, 03:02:30 PM »
Natasha is a the girl who got killed by the korean shop keeper aint it, just b4 the la riots.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2002, 03:15:10 PM »
Sorry but Antonio...just because u understand one very little line of 2pacs verse, doesnt make you the No.1# fan. I mean, its cool you understand that part more than some, like myself until I read P2Gz (a.k.a Harold Bishop! lol) post. You making a very big deal over this.
But whatever, do ur thing

P2G

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2002, 03:23:31 PM »
yeah harold bishop up in this,

thug mansion is bangin, if every track makes me change my view on it like this one has (at 1st i never liked it) then i think this album will be bigger and better than u.t.e.o.t

the chorus is one of the best remakes so far.

good lookin out toby

Myrealname

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2002, 03:36:28 PM »
This post is not for Pac fans, but for all the others who always judge Pac's shit without knowing him.
Oh  we dont know pac like u.
Im sorry....pac and u were at the kindergarden together ?
How can u say "for who judge pac's shit without knowing him" when u are a little  european pac music fanatic that dont know him or his friends/relatives personally ?
U were close to pac ? U dont/cant know shit 'bout him more than us...maybe the tracklist of his next album....nothing more.

"Yeah,yeah give it to 'em "  :D  :D

AntoCorsa

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2002, 03:40:20 PM »
TobyTizzle ONCE AGAIN i'm not saying i'm Pac's number 1 fan. I aint even talking about myself. Get the point of the discussion, please! Every damn Pac fan knows Natasha, so mine wasnt a quiz or something like that. My point is.. if you dont know who Natasha was, you cant judge if this line is deep or not (and some of you did! By saying that line wasnt even deep). I mean.. a track can be "boring" for non-Pac fans, and DEEEEEEP for a real Pac fan. So i really hate when you doesnt pay attention to lyrics and label the track as "wack" without even knowing what Pac is talking about. Shit.. let's be a lil bit more deeper with our comments! That's all.

Look.. without those discussions and without some lil beefs, this board is nothing! I mean.. music is music, the rest is bullshit! This board is alive 90% because of gossip, lil beefs, speculations, filtrated news, etc.. I made a provocation by writing this topic. I aint making a big deal of it. I'm just trying to let you understand my point with an example. That's all. Cool?

P2G

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2002, 03:47:18 PM »
not every pac fan knows natasha

go to a club when theyre playing a pac track on a sat nite, ask 10 people if they are a 2pac fan, then as who natasha is, see what u get

AntoCorsa

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2002, 03:50:31 PM »
Ok. But i dont think they'll comment on that line. Will they?

P2G

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2002, 03:52:21 PM »
depends if you were stupid enuf to go do it doesnt it

Myrealname

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2002, 03:54:08 PM »
depends if you were stupid enuf to go do it doesnt it
Yeh he's enough

AntoCorsa

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2002, 03:59:28 PM »
No. Actually i'm talking about YOU. Cause i wrote that line was deep, and you write it wasnt. But you had no clue about the meaning of it. So.. the stupid is not who says a line is deep, but who act like a stupid by saying it isnt without even knowing the line. Just cause he's an hater and just cause he's a kid. Intelligent ppl usually reply to things they know, not to things they totally ignore. It's too presumptuous to comment on something you ignore.

But maybe some1 in this board (myrealname) is too immature, presumptuous and kid to understand it.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2002, 04:01:30 PM by AntoCorsa »

Myrealname

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2002, 04:01:39 PM »
No. Actually i'm talking about YOU. Cause i wrote that line was deep, and you write it wasnt. But you had no clue about the meaning of it. So.. the stupid is not who says a line is deep, but who act like a stupid by saying it isnt without even knowing the line. Just cause he's an hater and just cause he's a kid. Intelligent ppl usually reply to things they know, not to things they totally ignore. It's too presumptuous to comment on something you ignore.
How can u say "for who judge pac's shit without knowing him" when u are a little  european pac music fanatic that dont know him or his friends/relatives personally ?
U were close to pac ? U dont/cant know shit 'bout him more than us...maybe the tracklist of his next album(and who is lil natasha  :o  :o ) ....nothing more.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2002, 04:06:33 PM by Myrealname »

AntoCorsa

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2002, 04:03:57 PM »
Yeah. Now that everybody wrote it, lmao. Too bad u didnt reply to my question when i asked it 100 posts ago! lol. Even my grandmother, if she reads this topic, will know who Natasha is, fool!

AntoCorsa

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2002, 04:06:12 PM »
U were close to pac ? U dont/cant know shit 'bout him more than us...maybe the tracklist of his next album(and who is lil natasha  :o  :o  :o) ....nothing more.
Another stupid reply, man. Showing how you are really immature. I wasnt talking about knowing Pac in real life, fool. I was talking about knowing what Pac is talking about. And i was referring to that particular line. NOBODY IN THIS BOARD PERSONALLY KNEW PAC. And i didnt say you cant judge the man Pac. I wrote you cant judge this line and his lyrics if you dont know what he's talking about. Man.. please.. stop here! It's embarassing! ;D

P.S. WHO "WAS" LIL NATASHA. NOT WHO "IS".
« Last Edit: November 05, 2002, 04:06:38 PM by AntoCorsa »