Author Topic: For all the ones of you who judged Pac. Check it.  (Read 605 times)

Myrealname

Re:For all the ones of you who judged Pac. Check it.
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2002, 04:10:56 PM »
Go ahead and reply with ur arguments that dont make sense,it's embarassing
for you mr.earthquake.
I dont wanna reply no more to you about this lil bitch natasha and her drug habit.
Peace.

AntoCorsa

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2002, 04:16:52 PM »
for you mr.earthquake.
I dont wanna reply no more to you about this lil bitch natasha and her drug habit.
Peace.
Mr.Earthquake? Have you seen Pokemon lately?

P.S. This lil bitch Natasha and her drug habit? Man you are really immature and stupid. And you worse than my grandmother, since you still didnt understand who Natasha WAS. God.. you really got problems of intelligence, man! But ok, the discussion is dead. I had the answer i wanted. Out.

Myrealname

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2002, 04:19:26 PM »
for you mr.earthquake.
Peace.
Mr.Earthquake? Have you seen Pokemon lately?

P.S. This lil bitch Natasha and her drug habit? Man you are really immature and stupid. And you worse than my grandmother, since you still didnt understand who Natasha WAS. God.. you really got problems of intelligence, man! But ok, the discussion is dead. I had the answer i wanted. Out.
Oh,now u know who was lil natasha.ARE U HAPPY ?

AntoCorsa

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2002, 04:21:11 PM »
Stop. It's enought, thanx. ;D

Myrealname

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2002, 04:23:22 PM »
Stop. It's enought, thanx. ;D
Enought  ::)

P2G

« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2002, 04:34:59 PM »
we want more

we want more

go for the hair!!!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2002, 04:37:09 PM »
EUUUUUUF!! lol stop with ur Bitch ass kid fights and read my post u fool!

Myrealname

« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2002, 04:38:54 PM »
Nothing but a civil discussion.  :D

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2002, 04:42:27 PM »
Antonio...u taking this WAAAAAAAAAAAAY 2 far. U saying im not a Pac fan coz I dont know Natasha? shit, I been following Pac since I was in last year of primary school, about 7 years ago now. I have all of his albums, and many of his guests appearances.

And YOU need to comprehend OUR posts more, you aint the most intelligent person here. P2G said, go to a club where theres Pac fans, and out of 10 fans, probably none would know who 'Natasha' is. Then you respond, then I dont think they will comment on that line. 'Fool' he is saying, many Pac fans wouldnt know who Natasha is, but can still appreciate, love, admire his lyrics.
I know I do.

*pulls Tonios' hair*

Myrealname

« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2002, 04:45:54 PM »
Antonio...u taking this WAAAAAAAAAAAAY 2 far. U saying im not a Pac fan coz I dont know Natasha? shit, I been following Pac since I was in last year of primary school, about 7 years ago now. I have all of his albums, and many of his guests appearances.

And YOU need to comprehend OUR posts more, you aint the most intelligent person here. P2G said, go to a club where theres Pac fans, and out of 10 fans, probably none would know who 'Natasha' is. Then you respond, then I dont think they will comment on that line. 'Fool' he is saying, many Pac fans wouldnt know who Natasha is, but can still appreciate, love, admire his lyrics.
I know I do.

*pulls Tonios' hair*

Eh Toby,he just cant understand (see:"retard").
He know who's natasha and this is the best day of his life. :-*

AntoCorsa

« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2002, 04:50:57 PM »

I know I do.

*pulls Tonios' hair*
Man, once again you didnt understand it (lol. what day is it today? Halloween? Something strange? Btw..). I didnt say you aint a Pac fan. I didnt even named you. I just said that i cant understand guys (and when i write guys i mean MYREALNAME, LMAO! GET IT ROFL!!! I AINT TALKING ABOUT YOU, LOL) talking about Natasha and about that line saying it's not deep when they dont even know who Natasha WAS! I AINT TALKING ABOUT YOU AND I AINT QUESTONING THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A PAC FAN. I'M SURE YOU ARE! (AND GUYS IN THE CLUB HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS POST OR MYREALNAME'S COMMENTS FOR REAL!).

I started from Myrealname to say that sometimes in this board guys HATE on a particular rapper cause they got stereotyps. Like that DPG4LIFE man who said "Pac's album is wack. I'll never give my money to Suge". You know what i mean? Like guys who wrote "Crooked I aint shit". Like guys who disliked Xzibit since the day Snoop dissed him. Or Kurupt since the day he left DPG. And i can go on and on and on and on.

LOL you a Pac fan and i'm happy about it. My point was a lil bit different, lol.

P.S. MYREALNAME.. YOU STILL DIDNT UNDERSTAND THE POINT DAMN!

THIS POST IS TOO FUNNY FOR REAL ;D Too bad you aint reading his PVT messages, lmao.
Civil conversation, lmao! ;D
« Last Edit: November 05, 2002, 04:53:48 PM by AntoCorsa »

Myrealname

« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2002, 04:59:55 PM »
Actually the lil girl name was latasha.

"Lil' Latasha sure grown" (hitemup.com)

P.S. WHy u delete always your posts ? ? ?
switch

AntoCorsa

« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2002, 05:11:15 PM »
FINALLY!
(lol you've talked till now without even knowing who u was talking about and her name)

HERE IT IS, THE LINK.

http://www.class.csupomona.edu/colorfulflags/newsarticles/bridgearticle.htm

Latasha Harlings, killed in 1991. Her death was been really fucked up! Tupac said he has flashbacks of the video showing Latasha being shot in the back of her head over a carton of orange juice. He said, "Everytime I think about peace or can't get we all get along that comes into my mind over and over again". He named her in tracks like White Man'z World (he said to be proud to be black. And if you know Latasha's death you know what he's talking about), I Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto, Hellrazor, etc.. Now in Thugz Mansion he's in Heaven, and lil Latasha is grown. It's deep. He talks about a lot of famous black men, and Latasha is there. Cause she really signed Pac's life.

You dont have to know her to like Pac. Or to be a fan of Pac. BUT PLEASE... DONT RUINE THIS DEEP SHIT WITH YA WACK REPLIES IF YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHO LATASHA WAS. Show a lil bit of intelligence next time. "this lil bitch natasha and her drug habit" :-[ :-\ ::) ??? >:(

Ok, i've joked with you enought. Now finally Myrealname will have the "rights" to talk about that line. I had a free night (home with the flue), MRN, you just made my night. Thanx for the support. Peace. ;D
« Last Edit: November 05, 2002, 05:50:03 PM by AntoCorsa »

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2002, 05:31:40 PM »
looooooool

that DPG4Lyfe dude is funny...I wont buy Pacs album coz Suge will get the money, but I might get Kurupt and Crooks albums...lol wtf

Myrealname

« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2002, 11:11:30 PM »
I had a free night (home with the flue), MRN, you just made my night. Thanx for the support. Peace. ;D
Se ti basta cosi poco ,coglione