Author Topic: For all the ones of you who judged Pac. Check it.  (Read 604 times)

=[Euthanasia]=

Re:For all the ones of you who judged Pac. Check it.
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2002, 06:14:29 AM »
MRN, you've been posting up all these 'real poems', have you even bothered to read any of 'Pac's 'real' poetry from the book, "The Rose That Grew From Concrete"? The title poem is my personal favourite, and the book is full of the deepest and most reflective poetry you'll ever read.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Myrealname

« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2002, 06:20:39 AM »
MRN, you've been posting up all these 'real poems', have you even bothered to read any of 'Pac's 'real' poetry from the book, "The Rose That Grew From Concrete"? The title poem is my personal favourite, and the book is full of the deepest and most reflective poetry you'll ever read.
I dont think so!

AntoCorsa

« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2002, 06:22:08 AM »
Naw, he's just pasting the whole poetry.com site without a point. I dont think he can understand those poems. But if you can.. there's a cd out too! With beats! You know.. So you can dance over them. ;D
« Last Edit: November 06, 2002, 06:25:09 AM by AntoCorsa »

Myrealname

« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2002, 06:33:16 AM »
Naw, he's just pasting the whole poetry.com site without a point. I dont think he can understand those poems. But if you can.. there's a cd out too! With beats! You know.. So you can dance over them. ;D

There are a million things that u can understand dumb antonio.  ::)

AntoCorsa

« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2002, 06:58:56 AM »
Yeah, they are all in your mind. ::)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2002, 07:00:31 AM by AntoCorsa »

Myrealname

« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2002, 07:13:13 AM »
"I'M WARREN G, YOU ARE SNOOP &; NATE. REMEMBER THAT. YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIG ABOUT. YOU KNO WHO U ARE. "
Oh oh oh,how old are you ?
U're pretty immature and retarded.
Like the kids at the kindergarden  :D

bez

« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2002, 07:38:48 AM »
Oh my god.!!

lbc213

« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2002, 08:23:03 AM »
I m gettin a headache

AntoCorsa

« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2002, 08:36:00 AM »
"I'M WARREN G, YOU ARE SNOOP &; NATE. REMEMBER THAT. YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIG ABOUT. YOU KNO WHO U ARE. "
Oh oh oh,how old are you ?
U're pretty immature and retarded.
Like the kids at the kindergarden  :D
See.. i wasnt talking FOR you or ABOUT you. I've explained it in a very long private post to the 2 guys i was talking about. I know you are jealous now, but it wasnt about you. So relax. And it wasnt even a post. Why you tripping?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2002, 08:37:30 AM by AntoCorsa »