Author Topic: Slaughterhouse To Sign With Shady?  (Read 1078 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Re: Slaughterhouse To Sign With Shady?
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2009, 07:28:46 PM »
Why is this in the West Coast section?

I think this rumor started solely off that appearance in the Forever video LOL.  So no credibility.

or we should be thanking Royce for eternity, hah.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2009, 08:29:49 PM »
whens the last time they released an album though? (aside from eminems). the industry has changed a lot since the last obie and d12 albums. doesn't look like they'll be releasing anyones albums anytime soon. joell isn't stupid though, he didn't leave a label to resign to it without some kind of clause in relation to release dates/getting an album out.

Thats the thing, why don't these artists get clauses in their contracts saying "if an album doesn't drop in 2 years you owe me this much"
Because they are starstruck from these big contracts and don't have the balls to ask for it because they fear they end up with no contract at all?

Mr. VIP

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2009, 11:35:26 PM »
fuck buddens.

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2009, 02:14:22 AM »
Damn, that would be DOPE !!!

He already gave them the "the one" beat that was originally for him

Source? Many thanks.

BenFranco

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2009, 02:26:16 AM »
its sound DOPE
with shady on the back u know its gonna sell good

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2009, 02:29:42 AM »
Damn, that would be DOPE !!!

He already gave them the "the one" beat that was originally for him

Source? Many thanks.

Honestly, i dont remember the source exactly. I read it here, i think it was a dj khalil interview, or someone else related to him, he said the track was for eminem.

So i don't know if em actually gave it to them, but he was suposed to use it for relapse.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 02:32:20 AM by da chronic »

The D.O.C and

Blasphemy

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2009, 03:42:46 AM »

Cause People count it as a West Coast Act do to Crooked I. Even though the Group its self is Bicoastal, so really it should be in the other section. But it seems there is already another thread. :/

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2009, 03:45:12 AM »
i would love 2 see that, but joell was on aftermath and shady is on aftermath you think after these push backs, he will do it again?

MoneyMack

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Young Gotstra
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2009, 09:57:02 AM »
Just one day after Slaughterhouse was spotted behind Eminem in the new "Forever" [watch here] music video, there are rumors going around that the rap group is in negociations with Eminem to join his Shady Records. Radio personality Miss Info recently said "So here are the 'rumors' that I'm hearing...That Slaughterhouse appearance in "Forever," was indeed a non-verbal announcement of the contract negotiations going on behind the scenes. For the past month, both sides have been working towards bringing the group to the Shady label. And that the gathering of Em and the guys at the shoot, is the first of more collaborations to come." [See Slaughterhouse & Eminem in the "Forever" Video - Watch Here]

http://www.rapbasement.com/slaughterhouse/092309-rumors-say-slaughterhouse-is-in-negotiations-to-join-eminems-shady-records.html
I hope this goes down! Maybe a "Bad Meets Evil" group reunion of Em & Royce would be tight!
Sick Wid' It - Lench Mob - DPG - PYO - Mad Science FAN 4 LIFE!

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2009, 12:06:07 PM »
lol as a record label Shady is dormant

Blasphemy

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2009, 12:34:42 PM »
lol as a record label Shady is dormant

Any nigga in Dres camp is dormant, but when they drop something who shit its the bomb stuff normally. lol But given Death Row is starting release stuff more, I'm glad I don't have to wait on Aftermath for amazing Albums anymore.  8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2009, 12:45:50 PM »

I think this rumor started solely off that appearance in the Forever video LOL.  So no credibility.

or we should be thanking Royce for eternity, hah.

bc the best rapper on the west is in the group
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

V2DHeart

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2009, 01:22:03 PM »
Royce da 5'9 and Joell would have been able to get Slaughterhouse an appearance due to their contact to Shady/Aftermath and previous business relationship with the labels. Don't read too much into it
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2009, 05:03:39 AM »
^ Shady actually releases albums. Check D-12 and Obie Trice. The artist who couldn't get released were all inked to Dre as well.

I really hope this is true. Would be a huge day for Hip Hop.
they haven't released anything in 2 years

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2009, 08:24:08 AM »
^ Shady actually releases albums. Check D-12 and Obie Trice. The artist who couldn't get released were all inked to Dre as well.

I really hope this is true. Would be a huge day for Hip Hop.
they haven't released anything in 2 years

relapse...

edit: nah sorry you talked about d12 and obie  :P

The D.O.C and