Author Topic: OMG CHECK THIS PIC OF ICE CUBE WC AND ...  (Read 1133 times)

Chad

Re: OMG CHECK THIS PIC OF ICE CUBE WC AND ...
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2009, 07:03:14 AM »

they mustve have done a trak together. imagine how dope that would be.

So because they're on a picture together, they must've recorded music together? haha

no, but after talking with Spice and his manager and having them tell me two weeks ago that they were working with Cube & WC on track for the upcoming album, that tells me they must've recorded music together...not to mention songs with Scarface, Devin The Dude, Game, Too $hort, Dwayne Wiggins and more...
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

kuruptDPG

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2009, 07:08:37 AM »

no, but after talking with Spice and his manager and having them tell me two weeks ago that they were working with Cube & WC on track for the upcoming album, that tells me they must've recorded music together...not to mention songs with Scarface, Devin The Dude, Game, Too $hort, Dwayne Wiggins and more...

major props chad,this has been an expecting collabo from me and many other fans

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2009, 07:12:54 AM »
A track with 3 of them would be dope s fuck, but seriously, don't get an erection over it.

LMFAO!! Exactley. It Should Be Dope Tho 8)

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2009, 02:59:26 PM »
OMG WTF IMAGINE IF THEY FUCKED!  WOW THE BABY WOULD BE SOOOOOO GANGSTA AND WOULD MAKE GREAT GANGSTA CLUB BANGERS LIKE WTF!  WHO WOULD CARRY THE BABY?  IT WOULD BE SOOOOOO DOPE IF THEY DID AN IN VITRO IN KURUPT!  KURUPT WOULD BE A GREAT MOMMY OR DADDY OR WHATEVER.  OMG I LOVE BEING TWELVE!

haha

them working together on music is really cool though

Blasphemy

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2009, 03:30:03 PM »
hhhhhhmmm I don't know why, but the Phrase No Homo should of been said in this at one point

:eh:

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2009, 12:53:34 AM »
Kekekekekekekek
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Elano

BIGWORM

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2009, 07:18:33 AM »
This pic is from the Hip Hop/Rap legends concert last month DMX was also there. Here is another pic I got off spice-1's facebook. NOW THAT WOULD BE A WEST SIDE CONNECTION that I would buy.

JAZ

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2009, 07:35:51 AM »
jesus fucking christ..