Author Topic: WTF IS GOING ON IN HERE  (Read 677 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: WTF IS GOING ON IN HERE
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2009, 09:16:53 PM »
I put her voicemails and talked to her on this webcast of mine with the link out there for anyone to check it out whenever they wanted to. She finally finds the link after like 2 months and goes all looney tunes.

Man... weird... I knew this was going to end bad. But whatever... wow... should I now go into hiding, 'cause if I want a political career,this might hurt it... lol.

will this effect ur WCCWF status lol

Nope... just trying to keep my nose clean.

As for Sccittles... shit... I got something for you... I lay in the bushes... let everyone Ether you, then I will finish the job once in for all.....

8)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2009, 09:37:17 PM »

I think she explained on the board before that her kids got taken away from her a long time ago so basically they grew up with other family members or a foster home or something. I never talked to her about it but it sounds fucked up.

Queen is exactly how I picture my mom. All I know about her is that she's white and schizophrenic and I was taken away from her when I was born. I've never met her.

Oh shit, maybe Queen IS my mom!

ikke

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2009, 09:39:00 PM »

I think she explained on the board before that her kids got taken away from her a long time ago so basically they grew up with other family members or a foster home or something. I never talked to her about it but it sounds fucked up.

Queen is exactly how I picture my mom. All I know about her is that she's white and schizophrenic and I was taken away from her when I was born. I've never met her.

naw she'd be estalking you.
Would you kill yourself if she turned out to be your mother?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2009, 09:42:29 PM »

She fits the profile. Mental problems, around the right age, a white woman who's into black guys who treat her like shit.   :-X

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2009, 10:17:45 PM »

She fits the profile. Mental problems, around the right age, a white woman who's into black guys who treat her like shit.   :-X
hahahahaha
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2009, 08:31:27 AM »

LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2009, 02:09:57 PM »
I put her voicemails and talked to her on this webcast of mine with the link out there for anyone to check it out whenever they wanted to. She finally finds the link after like 2 months and goes all looney tunes.

Man... weird... I knew this was going to end bad. But whatever... wow... should I now go into hiding, 'cause if I want a political career,this might hurt it... lol.

will this effect ur WCCWF status lol

Nope... just trying to keep my nose clean.

As for Sccittles... shit... I got something for you... I lay in the bushes... let everyone Ether you, then I will finish the job once in for all.....

8)

dude, ive slaughtered u like the last 20 times we battled, wtf are u talkin about? lmao

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2009, 02:10:34 PM »

explains a lot about u LOL