Author Topic: Calling out Tom  (Read 1949 times)

herpes

Re: Calling out Tom
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2009, 11:57:27 AM »
I'll pay you 500 bux if u come out here and meet me face to face to talk that same shit, u childish ass hick. if i dont pay u, u can have the mods delete my account.

the end

plane ticket and hotel as well and maybe I will think about it

ur a fucking pussy and a half, my dude.

ahhh, the luxury of a computer screen :grumpy:

See elior I'm not the one always going on about how I can kick someone elses ass over a computer, thats what you and your boyfriend roccy do.  I have nothing to prove.  But you're the one always making claims of how you're the balling tough guy, not me.  For me to fly to Cali is an inconvience.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2009, 11:58:59 AM »
if you wanna fight someone so bad why dont you man up and handle it and go to NY?

ikke

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2009, 11:59:39 AM »
LOL.

We're bringing back some painfull memories for nik

universe

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2009, 12:00:17 PM »

:laugh:
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 01:05:06 PM by KAIN^∞ »

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2009, 12:01:39 PM »
easy tough guy :'( u got owned deal with it. come 2 toronto so i could give u a slap, u hook nose jew >:(

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2009, 12:02:04 PM »
I'll pay you 500 bux if u come out here and meet me face to face to talk that same shit, u childish ass hick. if i dont pay u, u can have the mods delete my account.

the end

See elior I'm not the one always going on about how I can kick someone elses ass over a computer, thats what you and your boyfriend roccy do.  I have nothing to prove.  But you're the one always making claims of how you're the balling tough guy, not me.  For me to fly to Cali is an inconvience.

not saying this to prove i can kick ur ass.....................im just saying, i would love to see how extreme u act in person or if ud have the balls to do half the shit u do on the internet...the answer is no, and we all know that. i dont claim anything that isnt true and i dont think u do either, i just wanna see how much different u would be acting towards me. u would never do something as low as this if we knew each other in reality, guaranteed.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2009, 12:02:35 PM »
easy tough guy :'( u got owned deal with it. come 2 toronto so i could give u a slap, u hook nose jew >:(

LOLLL@toronto

Muhfukka

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2009, 12:02:42 PM »
yeah hes just just bullshitting. obviously noone is coming from new york to ca for 500 bucks, theyd be throwing away money. shit if youre sucjh a tough guy wanting to fight so bad keep the 500 for yourself and make the drive up here

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2009, 12:04:13 PM »
if you wanna fight someone so bad why dont you man up and handle it and go to NY?

im offering him cash money, if he wasnt a pussy he'd take me up on the offer.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2009, 12:05:06 PM »
yeah hes just just bullshitting. obviously noone is coming from new york to ca for 500 bucks, theyd be throwing away money. shit if youre sucjh a tough guy wanting to fight so bad keep the 500 for yourself and make the drive up here

fuck it, ill even up the offer to a grand, to cover the costs and then some...............thats a free trip to cali he'd be getting out of this.

Blasphemy

« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2009, 12:05:51 PM »

I have 2 admit she looks  tasty 4 for a white girl.

Also why not just fly out there? Seems like both sides don't want to do it cause the possibilities of getting jumped by more then one is a mother fucker.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2009, 12:06:46 PM »
::)

your taking things too far Elior

i think your shook nigga

imma sit back and watch this turn into a classic
niggas be acting dumb

Kool Beenz

« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2009, 12:09:00 PM »

the end

See elior I'm not the one always going on about how I can kick someone elses ass over a computer, thats what you and your boyfriend roccy do.  I have nothing to prove.  But you're the one always making claims of how you're the balling tough guy, not me.  For me to fly to Cali is an inconvience.

not saying this to prove i can kick ur ass.....................im just saying, i would love to see how extreme u act in person or if ud have the balls to do half the shit u do on the internet...the answer is no, and we all know that. i dont claim anything that isnt true and i dont think u do either, i just wanna see how much different u would be acting towards me. u would never do something as low as this if we knew each other in reality, guaranteed.

everyone that knows you says your the most calmest chill dude ever and shit but you just act like a fuckin asshole over the internet, if anyone puts on a front on the net its you,
i bet if you got confronted in real life you would tuck your tail in between your legs and not do shit
so quit making assumptions about other people when your own fucking friends say your a total opposite person then the way you act on here

quit acting like your so tough

herpes

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2009, 12:10:28 PM »

I have 2 admit she looks  tasty 4 for a white girl.

Also why not just fly out there? Seems like both sides don't want to do it cause the possibilities of getting jumped by more then one is a mother fucker.

According to elior I have no friends and the ones I do have are squares.  So he need not to worry about that

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2009, 12:12:02 PM »

the end

See elior I'm not the one always going on about how I can kick someone elses ass over a computer, thats what you and your boyfriend roccy do.  I have nothing to prove.  But you're the one always making claims of how you're the balling tough guy, not me.  For me to fly to Cali is an inconvience.

everyone that knows you says your the most calmest chill dude ever and shit but you just act like a fuckin asshole over the internet, if anyone puts on a front on the net its you,
i bet if you got confronted in real life you would tuck your tail in between your legs and not do shit
so quit making assumptions about other people when your own fucking friends say your a total opposite person then the way you act on here

quit acting like your so tough

right....im the calmest dude and im only an asshole on the internet. go ask floyd about that one, buddy. LOL. ur telling ME to quit acting so tough? good going.now im about to expose u, fruitcake

also, which one of my friends said i act different on here then i do in person? id love to see what u gota say about that, pussy.