Author Topic: Calling out Tom  (Read 1921 times)

Muhfukka

Re: Calling out Tom
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2009, 12:13:50 PM »
yeah hes just just bullshitting. obviously noone is coming from new york to ca for 500 bucks, theyd be throwing away money. shit if youre sucjh a tough guy wanting to fight so bad keep the 500 for yourself and make the drive up here

fuck it, ill even up the offer to a grand, to cover the costs and then some...............thats a free trip to cali he'd be getting out of this.
youll pay tom 1000 bucks but you want make a drive you could do round trip in one day?  :-* :-* :-*

herpes

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2009, 12:15:37 PM »
I'll pay you 500 bux if u come out here and meet me face to face to talk that same shit, u childish ass hick. if i dont pay u, u can have the mods delete my account.

the end

plane ticket and hotel as well and maybe I will think about it

ur a fucking pussy and a half, my dude.

ahhh, the luxury of a computer screen :grumpy:

See elior I'm not the one always going on about how I can kick someone elses ass over a computer, thats what you and your boyfriend roccy do.  I have nothing to prove.  But you're the one always making claims of how you're the balling tough guy, not me.  For me to fly to Cali is an inconvience.

not saying this to prove i can kick ur ass.....................im just saying, i would love to see how extreme u act in person or if ud have the balls to do half the shit u do on the internet...the answer is no, and we all know that. i dont claim anything that isnt true and i dont think u do either, i just wanna see how much different u would be acting towards me. u would never do something as low as this if we knew each other in reality, guaranteed.

everyone that knows you says your the most calmest chill dude ever and shit but you just act like a fuckin asshole over the internet, if anyone puts on a front on the net its you,
i bet if you got confronted in real life you would tuck your tail in between your legs and not do shit
so quit making assumptions about other people when your own fucking friends say your a total opposite person then the way you act on here

quit acting like your so tough

right....im the calmest dude and im only an asshole on the internet. go ask floyd about that one, buddy. LOL. ur telling ME to quit acting so tough? good going.now im about to expose u, fruitcake

also, which one of my friends said i act different on here then i do in person? id love to see what u gota say about that, pussy.

I believe Siavash and Infinte said you act different and are actually pretty cool.  And I think Sikotic said the one time he met you, you were different guy.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2009, 12:16:26 PM »
im not a loser enough to go look up old posts of what people said about you, just look at floyd interview im sure she states it there and she told Sik one night on the phone

and how are you gonna expose me
cus floyd asked me why i was so mean to her and i said "to keep my manly/ hard image on dubcc" as a joke??

please STFU, only one that gonna get exposed is your mom to your drug abuse bitch

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2009, 12:23:00 PM »
i dare u 2 come down bitch boy, go suck on your mothers tits so your jew as can save money on milk. u act like your from compton but your a jew who lives at home with your parents in the suburbs :'(

Kool Beenz

« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2009, 12:41:25 PM »
i dare u 2 come down bitch boy, go suck on your mothers tits so your jew as can save money on milk. u act like your from compton but your a jew who lives at home with your parents in the suburbs :'(

LMAO oh shit

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2009, 12:50:34 PM »
I'll pay you 500 bux if u come out here and meet me face to face to talk that same shit, u childish ass hick. if i dont pay u, u can have the mods delete my account.

the end

plane ticket and hotel as well and maybe I will think about it

ur a fucking pussy and a half, my dude.

ahhh, the luxury of a computer screen :grumpy:

See elior I'm not the one always going on about how I can kick someone elses ass over a computer, thats what you and your boyfriend roccy do.  I have nothing to prove.  But you're the one always making claims of how you're the balling tough guy, not me.  For me to fly to Cali is an inconvience.

not saying this to prove i can kick ur ass.....................im just saying, i would love to see how extreme u act in person or if ud have the balls to do half the shit u do on the internet...the answer is no, and we all know that. i dont claim anything that isnt true and i dont think u do either, i just wanna see how much different u would be acting towards me. u would never do something as low as this if we knew each other in reality, guaranteed.

everyone that knows you says your the most calmest chill dude ever and shit but you just act like a fuckin asshole over the internet, if anyone puts on a front on the net its you,
i bet if you got confronted in real life you would tuck your tail in between your legs and not do shit
so quit making assumptions about other people when your own fucking friends say your a total opposite person then the way you act on here

quit acting like your so tough

right....im the calmest dude and im only an asshole on the internet. go ask floyd about that one, buddy. LOL. ur telling ME to quit acting so tough? good going.now im about to expose u, fruitcake

also, which one of my friends said i act different on here then i do in person? id love to see what u gota say about that, pussy.

I believe Siavash and Infinte said you act different and are actually pretty cool.  And I think Sikotic said the one time he met you, you were different guy.

I asked doggy about that and he said u were lying and that all he told u about me was that im a cool person..same with infinite. i met sikotic at a concert and didnt even have a convo with him, just said whatsup. he, also, only said that i seemed like a cool person...............ur trying too hard, tommy. just quit bein a pussy and come see me..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2009, 12:53:41 PM »
im not a loser enough to go look up old posts of what people said about you, just look at floyd interview im sure she states it there and she told Sik one night on the phone

cus floyd asked me why i was so mean to her and i said "to keep my manly/ hard image on dubcc" as a joke??

please STFU, only one that gonna get exposed is your mom to your drug abuse bitch

dude, u even made a post about it when i warned u that i was gunna post it up in the past.............u were like "nobody cares if i told floyd i wanted to protect my macho image" LMAO. now ur denyin it because people thought it was so lame that u were joking, so nu went along with it ahahah

forget about all these people ur tryna impress, AG. i know u on this site for a long time.............man-to-man, it's just me and u talkin now. u know damn well, deep down inside, u KNOW that ur a pussy...thats the BEST part..................................  :laugh:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2009, 12:54:46 PM »

who are u even? do i know u? ur from toronto and ur name is "k-macc" LMAO. how are u gunna diss someone for where they live?

universe

« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2009, 12:55:26 PM »

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Kool Beenz

« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2009, 12:57:56 PM »

dude, u even made a post about it when i warned u that i was gunna post it up in the past.............u were like "nobody cares if i told floyd i wanted to protect my macho image" LMAO. now ur denyin it because people thought it was so lame that u were joking, so nu went along with it ahahah

forget about all these people ur tryna impress, AG. i know u on this site for a long time.............man-to-man, it's just me and u talkin now. u know damn well, deep down inside, u KNOW that ur a pussy...thats the BEST part..................................  :laugh:

i dont give a fuck about what you think you crack head

just wait till your mother recieves my e-mails and what she will think

herpes

« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2009, 12:59:01 PM »
But on the real elior I have already told you on a few occasions to come to Queens NY, so I like how you try and flip my idea lmao.  But on the real elior I don't want your money.  My time is more important but I can spare an hour or two if you were to visit me in Queens.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2009, 12:59:39 PM »

who are u even? do i know u? ur from toronto and ur name is "k-macc" LMAO. how are u gunna diss someone for where they live?
all that thizzin turned u braindead ::) lol at toronto come down ill met u at the airport toothpick

Muhfukka

« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2009, 01:00:03 PM »
could this be the end of the jew on dubcc? if his mom sees this you know the computer is coming out of his room

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2009, 01:03:11 PM »
could this be the end of the jew on dubcc? if his mom sees this you know the computer is coming out of his room
lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2009, 01:04:33 PM »

i dont give a fuck about what you think you crack head

just wait till your mother recieves my e-mails and what she will think

of course ur gunna go run to my mom..thats what little boys and girls do. u have no balls, ag. thats what it is, and if u think ur not stooping low as fuck and making a mockery out of yourself by involving someones parents in some online shit, then u still got a lot to learn, my dude