Author Topic: Calling out Tom  (Read 1923 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Calling out Tom
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2009, 02:06:16 PM »
everyone wants the other to come to them.  the challenger doesnt want to travel for the fight.  the challenged doesnt want to travel, either.   but they both want to fight each other and claim that they will kick someones ass or claim that theyre not man enough to back up their words.

talking about a fight on dubcc is like the us govt talking economic reform - just a bunch of retards running around in circles saying the same shit over and over.  

but how many actually offer money for the other to come? come on, wykid, werent u calling bananas a pussy for bitching out of meeting looney? dont be a hypocrite, bro

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2009, 02:06:51 PM »
everyone wants the other to come to them.  the challenger doesnt want to travel for the fight.  the challenged doesnt want to travel, either.   but they both want to fight each other and claim that they will kick someones ass or claim that theyre not man enough to back up their words.

talking about a fight on dubcc is like the us govt talking economic reform - just a bunch of retards running around in circles saying the same shit over and over.  
yeah but i m not the one offering to put up  grand. this shit is just funny to me. all im saying is if hes willing to go that far, why not save his money and drive up here?

because i will fuck u up and jack my grand back LMAO

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2009, 02:07:37 PM »
now if only we could resolve this e-beef  :-\

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2009, 02:08:09 PM »
well..i will say this, even tho he is challenging you two, he isnt willing to travel..but he is willing to put up a grand.  thats more than you make in a week.  for a what? 10 minute fight? if that?  and some gas.  

its not like he isnt making it worth your while...

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Muhfukka

« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2009, 02:09:57 PM »
well..i will say this, even tho he is challenging you two, he isnt willing to travel..but he is willing to put up a grand.  thats more than you make in a week.  for a what? 10 minute fight? if that?  and some gas.  

hes a fucking jew, how can you trust him to put up a grand? and i mean actually do have shit to do and money to make, im not going to just drive down there on some wild goose chase

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2009, 02:11:05 PM »

but how many actually offer money for the other to come? come on, wykid, werent u calling bananas a pussy for bitching out of meeting looney? dont be a hypocrite, bro

yes i did.  how am i being a hypocrite?  

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2009, 02:11:18 PM »

hes a fucking jew, how can you trust him to put up a grand? and i mean actually do have shit to do and money to make, im not going to just drive down there on some wild goose chase

i said my account could be deleted if i was lying...ur a bitch, straight up, stop makin excuses

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2009, 02:11:46 PM »

yes i did.  how am i being a hypocrite?  

cuz u said bananas was a pussy for not showing up, yet looney wasnt even offering any money

Muhfukka

« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2009, 02:13:01 PM »

i said my account could be deleted if i was lying...ur a bitch, straight up, stop makin excuses
oh wow thats a legal binding contract right there, fuck for a jew you sure arent very clever

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2009, 02:13:06 PM »

easy.

put the money in a neutral paypall account.  have that person deliver the $ to the winner.

problem solved.

now wheres my damn consulting check?  

PLANT

« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2009, 02:14:39 PM »
this is fuckin hilarious  :laugh:
haha DubCC G Spot is off the charts right now!!  NIK has never been so embarassed in his life (which only consists of dubcc)

Muhfukka

« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2009, 02:15:45 PM »

easy.

put the money in a neutral paypall account.  have that person deliver the $ to the winner.

problem solved.

he would still jew out of that

ikke

« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2009, 02:16:25 PM »
haha DubCC G Spot is off the charts right now!!  NIK has never been so embarassed in his life (which only consists of dubcc)
+1

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2009, 02:17:34 PM »

right, im embarrassed that people wana call my mom.........embarrassed for them.

PLANT, u are the most casual groupie of all my groupies.congrats LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2009, 02:18:22 PM »

easy.

problem solved.

he would still jew out of that

wow, what a fucking pussy