Author Topic: From the Vaults of Sikological Entertainment: Queen Sikotic Wants A 3-Way w/ NIK  (Read 853 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
did anyone ever stop to think that sik actually ruined someones life over this shit? LMAO

yeah, because her life was so amazing before. 

shes obviously more depressed now

you dont know that. 

maybe she is just embarrassed and left her. 

mann, he built up this false happiness in her for years and tore it down with a single swipe..i literally think his "love" was the main thing keepin her happy in her mind. shit, she even had "i love you brandon" in her voicemail.........and then, all in one shot, pow, he tore that shit down with the quickness. sick shit, and theres no denyin it.

youre right...when queen told sik that she was in love with him, he should of told her that "no one wants your retarded ass you fucking crippled shamu".  that would of been better for her. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

did anyone ever stop to think that sik actually ruined someones life over this shit? LMAO

you dont know that. 

mann, he built up this false happiness in her for years and tore it down with a single swipe..i literally think his "love" was the main thing keepin her happy in her mind. shit, she even had "i love you brandon" in her voicemail.........and then, all in one shot, pow, he tore that shit down with the quickness. sick shit, and theres no denyin it.

youre right...when queen told sik that she was in love with him, he should of told her that "no one wants your retarded ass you fucking crippled shamu".  that would of been better for her. 

over this shit, most definitely LOL

Moe

yeah, that makes it even funnier.
totally

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die

you dont know that. 

mann, he built up this false happiness in her for years and tore it down with a single swipe..i literally think his "love" was the main thing keepin her happy in her mind. shit, she even had "i love you brandon" in her voicemail.........and then, pow, he shot that shit down with the quickness. sick shit, and theres no denyin it.

like i said...sik took advantage of the mentally ill. it disgusted me then and it disgusts me now. that man should burn in hell for what he did.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
p.s.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/6cZSzAYPzfA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/6cZSzAYPzfA</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Sikotic™

you dont know that. 

mann, he built up this false happiness in her for years and tore it down with a single swipe..i literally think his "love" was the main thing keepin her happy in her mind. shit, she even had "i love you brandon" in her voicemail.........and then, pow, he shot that shit down with the quickness. sick shit, and theres no denyin it.
I agree 100%.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die

you dont know that. 

I agree 100%.

LOL

Sikotic™

you dont know that. 

I agree 100%.

LOL
Bitch should of never logged onto ustream and she still would of been happy.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JAZ

brandon is my e-hero.

Sikotic™

BUMP

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
yeah, that makes it even funnier.

FAT PEOPLE HAVE NO SOULS!!!

Blasphemy

you dont know that. 

I agree 100%.

LOL

Raphael