Author Topic: DPGC getting a little irate in the forums lately  (Read 2027 times)

Blasphemy

Re: DPGC getting a little irate in the forums lately
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2009, 07:12:46 AM »
Daz is a "Moron", he doesn't give a fuck ;)

If you're still trying to be a Hustler after you've gone Platinum, be apart of one of the hugest things in Music, and fact you probably haven't been poor for over 15 year, then you're a moron. No other way around it. I mean its not like Suge Knight came in donkey punched a little nigga and took everything he had.

« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2009, 11:09:45 AM »
i don't see how anyone can defend artists acting like straight up bitches. people are always gonna have something to say. if you're an artist and are going to talk to fans online you have to be willing to ignore disrespect.

i don't know how the fuck daz interacts with other people in day to day life based on how he does on here. he's so spring loaded he'd be yelling and crying every time a cashier gives him the wrong change or he breaks a nail.

LONDON!!

« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2009, 07:02:51 PM »
if i was a artist i wouldn't check internet forums, maybe if i'm in a studio to waste some time, see what your customers think about your product, other than that, i wouldn't give a shit about internet forums, unless its promotions

i can see where dpg are coming from, its all good to voice your opinon on the artists you listen too's music, theirs nuthin wrong wit construtive critism, but i feel certain times, fans take it too far, like wit all the random, unecessary personal attacks out of no where, it ain't that serious, i mean, i can understand if the artist is a snitch, sex offender, fag, frontman pussy chattin shit on the mic or anything along those type of lines, but most fans on intenet boards, i'd say 90% of most boards, are full of nerds and geeks that wouldn't say shit to an authentic artists face, true stories, so its not a big deal

me personally now, if i was a artist, understanding that, i wouldn't get pissed off wit internet forums, its entertainment to me, its jokes, for real, its not that serious
"get this money by any means nessassary"