Author Topic: Jets-Titans game thread  (Read 457 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Jets-Titans game thread
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2009, 12:12:58 PM »
 The rain is playing a huge factor in this game.

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2009, 12:16:58 PM »
Mouton is gonna lose this game for us and he isn't on the field half the time. Cut this fucker.

LOL Jaydc, u want us to fumble again? 2 isn't enough?

Dont forget collins threw a pick ha ha
exactly, i dunno what else u want man lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Jaydc555

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2009, 12:17:27 PM »
You know whats surprised me so far?How little the running game has been a factor for either team.Both teams have great running games but niether has looked impressive.

Jaydc555

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2009, 01:17:47 PM »
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!3-0!I feel bad for the titans.three close games.Although lets be honest.Sanchez is a rookie and hes going to make rookie mistakes like today.Before his 2nd quarter meltdown the titans were about to get blown out.But its nice to see him make the mistakes and then recover.Both teams were sloppy on offense.You cant expect to win giving up four.Johnsons numbers were deceiving,he had about four good runs and the rest he was contained and wasnt really a factor in the game.Same as white.I feel bad for thomas jones he gets one big play and it gets called back.

Jets are going to get better as the season goes along.

Lunatic

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2009, 01:21:21 PM »
Sucks to be 0-3 on 3 close games. Oh well. Mouton sucks. So does Collins; 13 straight incompletions. I still believe we can recover though; our division isn't too strong.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2009, 01:24:05 PM »
J E T S JETS JETS JETS
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens