Author Topic: Blue Light Trauma shall finally see the light of day  (Read 98 times)

Blasphemy

Blue Light Trauma shall finally see the light of day
« on: September 28, 2009, 02:57:56 AM »
After the unforeseen suicide of lights, his album was lock'd away in the vaults never to be heard from again Until now. With Skinnysleeps purchase of Section 8 Records, His album will finally see the light of day. Including the original album it will contain a total of 7 tracks, combined with various sessions footage of him recording. Finally we shall all see the infamous "fist in my mouth" incident, Him burning up his bathroom witch matches, and his Infamous Starring at grass rant and much more. It will also include a total of 6 tracks off his original demotape "I'm Retairded".

Extra footage shall include a interview with C-Blue who belittles lights every move, and even a rare look at the Lady Q sessions, before her mental break down lock'd her away in Patterson Treatment Facility. Many reviewers were able to get exclusive listening rights.

"5-5. A extremely Weird affair, from the first donkey punch to the finale Cocaine track, This album makes The Marshall Mathers LP seem like a Bow wow record" - Vanity Fair

"9/10 - His first and only effort, proves Lights retardation cemented himself a line of Spooky, laid back, funk filled tracks of relaxation." - XXL

"5 Mics - Blue Light Trauma is a Super Sonic affair that begs to ask, Why did god put so much talent in a cock sucker?" - The Source

"5/5 - Pure perfection, Seemingly able to Combine the Intense vibe of a Ecstasy induce beats, with Amazing Lyricist, it wonders boggles the mind into a state of panic" - Dubcnn

"8/10 - Even though, Lights Suicide of running into a brick wall staggers just how moronic it was, his skills on putting together a album put him into the Top Runner of Hip-Hop genius" -  All Music

Pre-order now, and You'll be able to get a hold of the exclusive Donkey Punch Sextape, thought lost in a garage sale.

Promo Video:

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: Blue Light Trauma shall finally see the light of day
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 03:09:43 AM »
hahaha...btw there will be a full dvd coming out soon..just me belittling lights the entire fuccin time. i call it LIGHTS OUT BITCH. the cover is me pointing a 500 at the fuccin camera.