Author Topic: OH My GOD Eminem iz Dating Mariah Carey!!!!!!!!  (Read 510 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
OH My GOD Eminem iz Dating Mariah Carey!!!!!!!!
« on: November 06, 2002, 04:38:04 PM »

Access Hollywood chatted with Eminem about romance rumors where the rapper confirmed he had a relationship with Mariah Carey, but declined to go into detail. "The Mariah thing -- yeah, that's true. Those rumors are true," Slim said. "I'm not going to deny them. You know, we had somewhat of a relationship. I'm not going to get into all the details of it or whatever, but the Kim Basinger thing never happened.

ballerstatus.com

damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

platinumk777

Re:OH My GOD Eminem iz Dating Mariah Carey!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2002, 04:56:12 PM »
"The Mariah thing -- yeah, that's true. Those rumors are true," Slim said. "I'm not going to deny them. You know, we had somewhat of a relationship.

you just contradicted yourself... "WE HAD", not "we are".

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2002, 04:56:52 PM »
 >:(EXTREMELY OLD NEWS AND THEY ....ARENT DATING/.......BECAUSE EMINEM WANTED TO DO A COLLAB WITH HER, BT IT NEVER HAPPENED....AND THEN PEOPLE ASKED IF HE WAS DATIN MARIAH HE SAID HE "DIDNT LIKE HER AS A PERON" SO WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE SAY THIS..ITS BS... >:(NOT TRUE WATS SO EVER AND VERY OLD NEWS, HIS MOST RECENT RELATIONSHIP WAS WITH KIM BASINGER AND HE SAID IT WAS A SHORT THING AND ALSO WITH BRITTANY MURPHY WHO HE SAID "NEVER HAPPENED"

DONT POST THIS BS...CAUSE ITS VERY OLD AND FALSE

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2002, 05:08:59 PM »
No hes not

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2002, 05:15:29 PM »
>:(EXTREMELY OLD NEWS AND THEY ....ARENT DATING/.......BECAUSE EMINEM WANTED TO DO A COLLAB WITH HER, BT IT NEVER HAPPENED....AND THEN PEOPLE ASKED IF HE WAS DATIN MARIAH HE SAID HE "DIDNT LIKE HER AS A PERON" SO WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE SAY THIS..ITS BS... >:(NOT TRUE WATS SO EVER AND VERY OLD NEWS, HIS MOST RECENT RELATIONSHIP WAS WITH KIM BASINGER AND HE SAID IT WAS A SHORT THING AND ALSO WITH BRITTANY MURPHY WHO HE SAID "NEVER HAPPENED"

doont say shit to me like that son I just saw the shit on Ballerstatus.com and put it here
DONT POST

THIS BS...CAUSE ITS VERY OLD AND FALSE

doont say shit to me like that son I just saw the shit on Ballerstatus.com and put it here

bez

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2002, 05:15:46 PM »
last thing I heard he was back with kym!

Murrow

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2002, 05:20:10 PM »
If this is true...go Eminem.  Just never make a song wit her.

West_C_Internal

• 'G'
Eminem Dis Records.
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2002, 10:42:24 PM »
The information is 100% inaccurate, and confirmed as so. In fact, Mariah Carey has recorded a dis record entitled "Clown" which goes in depth of the real story behind their factitious relationship. Her best friend Damizza has also recorded TWO dis records aimed at Eminem, one which is entitled "I'm Sorry Marsha." Not suprisingly, it is an amazing record and very informative, as it speaks of other interesting situations in Mr. Mather's secret life. Another recording artist out of detroit, Dasit, who just so happens to be managed by "Big Naz" who was Eminem's bodyguard earlier in his career has also took aim at Marshall in a record entitled "Hater." Keep your ears open for all four of these records. They make for a great lyrical bout.
Words We Live By: "You'll Know When We Do!"
-WestCoast Internal Public Relations

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2002, 10:47:03 PM »
Eminem hit it and quit it  ;D

DPGC2003

• 'G'
  • Crissy M
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2002, 11:51:15 AM »
Eminem hit that but who hasn't...Mariah is one of the biggest ho's in the music industry...I know this cat who used to fuck with her in like '97 when she was going out with Derek Jeter while she was still married...
Rainstorm the back of the bank, bustin loose like Muggsy
Typhoons, Kurupt Calhoun
with a platoon of backwards ass buffoons
Ready to shoot anything that moves             Kurupt-Trylogy

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2002, 05:44:19 PM »

And why's that?

Oh yea, cuz you're an Aftermath fan...If he calaborates with anyone outside of Aftermath or Shady Records, than you won't like it...Unless it's with Rob Zombie...Than you'll think it's dope...

Murrow

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2002, 05:50:38 PM »

And why's that?

Oh yea, cuz you're an Aftermath fan...If he calaborates with anyone outside of Aftermath or Shady Records, than you won't like it...Unless it's with Rob Zombie...Than you'll think it's dope...

It's not working NIK, if you liked GIRLS, then you would recognize Mariah Carey is hot.  Since you have a thing for hairy men you wouldn't say that.

Paaaaaaaaaceee

West_C_Internal

• 'G'
Respect.
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2002, 07:36:02 PM »
Please  have respect for a respectable female. To call Mariah "one of the biggest ho's in the music industry" makes you sound as ignorant as the tabloid authors who have nothing better to do than attempt to taint the image of a hard-working individual. If you really have a friend who will stand behind the words you provided, I would love to reacquaint him with her, just to see how fast he turns into a mute. It isn't wise to spread hear-say.

Contrary to the numerous rumors that state otherwise, the only "relationship" Mariah Carey has ever had with Eminem was purely business. And even that didn't work out- hence Eminem's bitterness towards her. Unfortunately for him, he now has several women exposing him for the emotional wreck that he is.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2002, 07:40:39 PM by West_C_Internal »

Jome

Re:Respect.
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2002, 07:58:56 PM »
Please  have respect for a respectable female. To call Mariah "one of the biggest ho's in the music industry" makes you sound as ignorant as the tabloid authors who have nothing better to do than attempt to taint the image of a hard-working individual. If you really have a friend who will stand behind the words you provided, I would love to reacquaint him with her, just to see how fast he turns into a mute. It isn't wise to spread hear-say.

Contrary to the numerous rumors that state otherwise, the only "relationship" Mariah Carey has ever had with Eminem was purely business. And even that didn't work out- hence Eminem's bitterness towards her. Unfortunately for him, he now has several women exposing him for the emotional wreck that he is.

LoL, you don't know about Carey's image??
She can be compared to Pamela Anderson, except that she haven't got any XXX-videos leaked to the Internet.

West_C_Internal

• 'G'
Mariah Carey's Image?
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2002, 10:18:22 PM »
You would be suprised how much I in fact do know about Mariah Carey's image, and it doesn't match well with your assumed and influenced view of her. What do XXX videos have to do with anything? They obviously haven't leaked due to the fact that they don't exist. If you are an Eminem fan I can understand your position, but please, don't speak on a subject that I guarantee you don't know more than me about. If you don't know Mariah Carey, then you should post your statements in quotations, because you are simply repeating something you've heard someone else say.