Author Topic: Slaughterhouse Rumored To Sign With Eminem  (Read 546 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Slaughterhouse Rumored To Sign With Eminem
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2009, 04:09:58 PM »
i heard this deal is closing in.

Royce was on MTV saying he hopes it happens & when asked if they they are joining Shady Records he replied "It's very much what it looks like".

they don't have to sign, just as long as they get a Eminem feature & some Dre beats, i'm good. 8)

The Watcher

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2009, 05:33:17 PM »
AHH have a quote from Royce saying they wont be signing to Shady

for the video Paul (rosenberg) called up Royce to come appear with Em, but Royce had slaughterhouse in town for recording and decided to bring them along to the videoshoot
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

JohnnyL

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2009, 05:36:08 PM »

Royce was on MTV saying he hopes it happens & when asked if they they are joining Shady Records he replied "It's very much what it looks like".

they don't have to sign, just as long as they get a Eminem feature & some Dre beats, i'm good. 8)

I just hope that if it does happen, their next cd doesn't sit in limbo, never actually dropping.  I like the cds that have actually dropped on Shady Records.  But Shady Records haven't put much out, lately.  

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2009, 05:54:22 PM »

Thats all i care about too. Lets hope it happens....Slaughterhouse feat Eminem over Dre beats would be EPIC!
Maybe S.H  could get the exposure they deserve....I thought it was cool that Bad Azz said he loved the S.H cd and that evryone was bumping it in Long Beach, or wherever he stays  now.   Thanks for the Update too

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2009, 06:13:12 PM »
AHH have a quote from Royce saying they wont be signing to Shady

for the video Paul (rosenberg) called up Royce to come appear with Em, but Royce had slaughterhouse in town for recording and decided to bring them along to the videoshoot

?????????????????????????

Royce says he has been in discussion with Eminem and Slim Shady's Paul Rosenberg for some time and the Slaughterhouse/ Shady Records deal isn't looking too bad.

"I've been talking to Em and Paul for a long time," Royce added. "With this particular situation, things are falling into place. Everything is in place where it's supposed to be. I'm very prepared [for] when the opportunity presented itself. It's a time where there's things they need over here and certain things we need in order to move over there. I think it's a good marriage. Like I said, I just hope it can happen."

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2009, 06:15:15 PM »

I just hope that if it does happen, their next cd doesn't sit in limbo, never actually dropping.  I like the cds that have actually dropped on Shady Records.  But Shady Records haven't put much out, lately.  

na, i doubt they would go there unless they could get the album out when they wanted.

it's not like they want to sell & need Em backing them; but they know Em can kill a track with them & they can get some Dre beats.

The Watcher

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2009, 06:35:50 PM »
http://allhiphop.com/stories/rumors/archive/2009/09/25/21953903.aspx

Royce Da 5'9 is deading rumors that Slaughterhouse will be signing with Shady.  Apparently their appearance in the Forever video was just a right time right place moment.  Here's what he had to say:

"There's gonna be rumors when somebody see something like that but it just is what it is...We just all family. As everybody knows, Em is a good friend of mine. We've been good friends for years. I just had my Slaugterhouse brothers in town and Paul asked me to come down and be in the video and they just happened to be in town with me so I just brought 'em"
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2009, 07:07:09 PM »
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1622494/20090928/eminem.jhtml

Are Slaughterhouse Joining Eminem's Shady Records? 'It Would Be A Great Thing,' Royce Da 5'9" Says
'It's very much what it looks like,' Royce said of Slaughterhouse joining forces with Eminem.

It's what the fans want, it seems to be what the artists want, so will the world see the hip-hop supergroup Slaughterhouse join Eminem's Shady Records family?

The group — consisting of Joe Budden, Joell Ortiz, Crooked I and Royce Da 5'9" — appeared in Em's performance scene for Drake's "Forever" video, and rumors of the affiliation started to spread. Then radio personality/ journalist Miss Info shed a little light on the situation with a rumor she heard: "That Slaughterhouse appearance in 'Forever' was indeed a non-verbal announcement of the contract negotiations going on behind the scenes. For the past month, both sides have been working towards bringing the group to the Shady label, and that the gathering of Em and the guys at the shoot is the first of more collaborations to come."

On Monday, while promoting his album Street Hop (which comes out October 20), Royce talked with MTV News a bit about the possible alliance.

"It's very much what it looks like," Royce said of Slaughterhouse joining forces with Eminem. "That's always a possibility. It's conversations being had, very good conversations. I just did an interview recently and they asked me to a address the rumors. I said, 'Rumors are what they are, people see things and they jump to a conclusion.' I never said it wasn't going to happen — I left it right there in the middle. I think it would be a great thing if it could happen."

Royce says he has been in discussion with Eminem and Slim Shady's Paul Rosenberg for some time and the Slaughterhouse/ Shady Records deal isn't looking too bad.

"I've been talking to Em and Paul for a long time," Royce added. "With this particular situation, things are falling into place. Everything is in place where it's supposed to be. I'm very prepared [for] when the opportunity presented itself. It's a time where there's things they need over here and certain things we need in order to move over there. I think it's a good marriage. Like I said, I just hope it can happen."

A rep for Shady had not responded to MTV News' request for comment at press time.

Royce chose not to elaborate when asked if there was any music being made by Slaughterhouse featuring Eminem or vice versa.

"That'd be great, wouldn't it?" he smiled.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2009, 07:30:43 PM »
I think it would be great for both parties as long as Slaughterhouse gets it into their contract for an album release deadline.    Shady/Aftermath would benefit from having the four as ghost writers. 

I'm disappointed Obie Trice is gone but due to his lackluster sales he's the reason no other artists got records released in the past couple of years - in addition to em and his personal issues.   
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2009, 08:43:28 PM »
I think it would be great for both parties as long as Slaughterhouse gets it into their contract for an album release deadline.    Shady/Aftermath would benefit from having the four as ghost writers. 
I'm disappointed Obie Trice is gone but due to his lackluster sales he's the reason no other artists got records released in the past couple of years - in addition to em and his personal issues.   

No doubt, nobody on their roster can write worth shit.