Author Topic: Hey look at this rating I got!  (Read 123 times)

bez

Hey look at this rating I got!
« on: November 06, 2002, 05:34:29 PM »
Its like a quiz that you can take on  8mile.com or sum shit adn look waht the questionairre gave me at the end.

You express yourself through music. You are thoughful, senestive and poetic.  Others reley on you to translate emotions into words.  Singer/songwriters articulate what everyone feels.  Study the muisc and lyrics of your favourite singers for inspiration.  Take a stab at writing your own song.  If your musically inclinded put the words into music, if not find a friend to put some music to your words.

Careers you may want to consider are songwriter, lyricist, voice teacher or even a jingle writer.

---------------------
I am sorry but that to me is totally on point, its like somebody totally knew who I was just from that 22 question questionaiire.  I mean as most of you know I write song and I have done since I was 15, when I hear a song that I like I get the lyrics off thet net and look at how its set out and shit.  I am a senstive lad in real life, dont like people talking shit about me and that.  I have wrote poems before and I can admit to myself with no shame that I am very thoughful, I always put people and there feelings before mine.  Now this was the bit that really got me thinking  *Others reley on you to translate emotions into words*, now that is totally on point, I aint being big header or nothing but I am well known between my circle of friends for always having deep conversations about life, and love and everything thats involved with life.  

It kind of creeped me out in a way cause everything seemed to be right. Maybe its a sign.  SHud I maybe make a film called 9 mile, who knows?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re:Hey look at this rating I got!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2002, 05:53:12 PM »
i probably relate to eminem more than anyone on here..His past and my past are exactly the same.Except for my mom pretendin i was sick every minute..