Author Topic: Who gets the best of this Fantasy Football trade?!  (Read 207 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Who gets the best of this Fantasy Football trade?!
« on: October 01, 2009, 08:31:02 PM »
Darren Sproles and Roy Williams

for

Ochocinco and Ryan Grant
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Who gets the best of this Fantasy Football trade?!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 08:33:20 PM »
sproles williams
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 08:36:11 PM »
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 08:41:58 PM »
not a big fan of the Bungals offense long term.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 08:50:33 PM »
not a big fan of the Bungals offense long term.

Yeah. Ocho can be a bit risky.  First off, I had Sproles and Roy Williams and picked up Ocho and Grant.

My Current lineup (before the trade), I'll list only WR's and RB's cus thats all that matters here

WR's
Marquez Colston
Roy Williams
Santana Moss
Anthony Gonzales
Johnny Knox

RB's
DeAngelo Williams
Frank Gore
Julius Jones
Darren Sproles
Willie Parker
Glen Coffee

This is how I see it.  Until Anthony Gonzales gets back (who knows when thatll be) I needed to sure up my WR group.  Ocho is definetely > Roy Williams in that category. I like Roy Williams...but simply, Romo is too much of a pussy to throw to his WR's. He only targets Witten. Ocho is getting thrown at much more then Roy Williams is.  Ryan Grant is decent, but at least he is the number 1 guy. Sproles has put up good points for me so far in this league, but I think he's peaked early. LT will come back, and even if he isnt as productive as before, Sproles will lose touches to him. Not to mention, defenses will eventually catch up to Sproles and find ways to stop those little dump offs over the middle.

Coffee I'll more then likely dump once Gore is healthy and Julius Jones has been productive this year so far. So Grant will fit nicely, really...I wont use him THAT much.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2009, 08:19:49 AM »
yes your analysis is correct. although i wouldnt say ochocinco is that much of an upgrade from roy williams. i purposely stayed away from both of those guys completely in my league

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2009, 08:41:48 AM »
yes your analysis is correct. although i wouldnt say ochocinco is that much of an upgrade from roy williams. i purposely stayed away from both of those guys completely in my league

esp since chad ADMITS that he wasnt going to score a TD in the "other endzone" at green bay bc he didnt have any ppl there waiting for him

what a bum

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2009, 08:45:15 AM »
no way. i cant imagine him purposely admitting that. maybe not go through with the lambeau leap, but saying he wasnt gonna score?

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2009, 10:19:00 AM »

Yeah, talentwise they are close IMO. All Im looking at is productivity...and even more so, how much they are getting thrown to. Ocho has been targetted 7, 11, and 11 times in the first 3 games. Roy, for the first three games has only been thrown to 7, 4, and 7 during the first three games.  Romo is really only going to Witten, and distributing the ball all over the place after that. Ocho is the first option always in Cincy.  I dunno, we'll see what happens.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2009, 11:17:30 AM »
ocho is a great upgrade..carson will only get better and Ocho is his number 1 target unlike Roy Williams..Hes also got big play potential that roy doesnt have...and grant is long term where as sproles wont even get the carries when LT is back, even when he starts he doesnt get a ton of carries Rivers throws 40-50 times a game

The Best of 3 Worlds

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2009, 11:21:31 AM »
ocho is a great upgrade..carson will only get better and Ocho is his number 1 target unlike Roy Williams..Hes also got big play potential that roy doesnt have...and grant is long term where as sproles wont even get the carries when LT is back, even when he starts he doesnt get a ton of carries Rivers throws 40-50 times a game

Yeah. Not to mention, my league gives the normal 1 point per 10 yards receiving...but also 1 point per reception.  So Ocho should do a lot better the Roy in the long run.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2009, 11:24:47 AM »

Yeah. Not to mention, my league gives the normal 1 point per 10 yards receiving...but also 1 point per reception.  So Ocho should do a lot better the Roy in the long run.

no doubt...only someone that doesnt watch football would think different

The Best of 3 Worlds

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2009, 03:11:19 PM »
OchoCino & Grant

If all purpose yards are counted, then Williams & Sproles.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2009, 03:14:26 PM »
OchoCino & Grant

If all purpose yards are counted, then Williams & Sproles.

i don't know.

with LT lookin' unhealthy, Sproles is the go to guy in SD.

Roy is #1 WR, #2 option to Witten in Dallas.

if Ocho could put up numbers he put up a few years back, i would think differently lol.