Author Topic: Elior when are you coming to Queens NY ?  (Read 186 times)

herpes

Elior when are you coming to Queens NY ?
« on: October 03, 2009, 04:35:45 PM »
I know that doggystylin will delete this thread even though it's the dirty jew that wants to fight me.  But doggystylin sucks elior off for hits of X.  The jew elior has made a thread about it too but I am sure this one will get deleted.

Yo elior I have no urge to disrupt my life and fly to cali to fight you.  But you obviously want to fight me and are so desperate you will actually pay me.  But time and time again I have said your dirty jew money isn't worth disrupting my life.  But time and time again I have said if the jew were to fly to Queens NY to fight me I would be more than happy to accommodate his wishes because I can spare an hour.  I told him I work right outside JFK airport and I even gave him directions.  I'll tell him again, you get your taxi to follow the JFK airport exits signs.  One will read Rockaway Blvd East.  You will follow that sign.  You'll get on Rockaway Blvd  take that for less than a mile and make the left on Guy R Brewer Blvd, you'll see me there.  Or like I said I live in Old Howard Beach.  All you gotta do is take the air train to Howard Beach.

See elior I realize how ridiculous it is to call anyone out over the internet that lives on the other side of the country.  So if you don't accept I wouldn't think you were a pussy at all.  I would actually think it's one of the few times you have thought like a rational human being.  But you want to fight me in the worst way so this challenge will remain open.  Elior I know you know even offering money to someone to fight you over internet beef is ridiculous.  Flying across the country to fight someone over internet beef is ridiculous.  BUT if fighting me is so important to you either fly to Queens NY or just drop your ridiculous challenge.  But it seems like you want to fight me in the worst way.  If thats the case fly to Queens NY.   If you want to fight me in the worst way this challenge will remain open.

And if you don’t accept I wouldn’t think any less of you.  But if you were to bring up kicking my ass again I will just reply with this thread.

And btw Siavash you cock sucking faggot, delete this thread I'll keep making it until you finally give up and let it stay or Seer deems it worthy of a banning.

herpes

Re: Elior when are you coming to Queens NY ?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 04:37:12 PM »
Lock it or delete it siavash I'll keep making it.

And I just want to set the record straight.  The dirty jew says he called me out first.  Actually before his made his hilarious post I told him on several occasions come to NY and I would be more than happy to see him face to face.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 04:38:21 PM »
Did he threaten to sue you too, Doggy?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 04:39:13 PM »
Man... I noticed he never challenged me... even when I was in Cali... maybe he sees you as unrealistic so he can talk shit. With me... he would never challenge me. LOL... his a punk.

herpes

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 04:40:44 PM »
Did he threaten to sue you too, Doggy?

I already have my lawyer set up ready to counter sue.  We taking this to the streets.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2009, 04:42:08 PM »
Man... I noticed he never challenged me... even when I was in Cali... maybe he sees you as unrealistic so he can talk shit. With me... he would never challenge me. LOL... his a punk.
It's real easy to challenge someone thousands of miles away. That's manning up.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

universe

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2009, 07:23:25 PM »
LOL, TOM WHAT HAPPEN BETWEEN YOU AND NIK THIS SUMMER ?

herpes

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2009, 07:36:44 PM »
LOL, TOM WHAT HAPPEN BETWEEN YOU AND NIK THIS SUMMER ?

Nothing really lol.  he just got more obnoxious and arrogant if thats possible.  I'm just tired of him calling me out telling to fly to cali.  It's annoying, if he really wants to fight come to me if not drop the whole tough guy I can kick anyones ass routine.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2009, 10:16:00 PM »
It's real easy to challenge someone thousands of miles away. That's manning up.

you live 10 minutes away, whitey...quit dodging me and come see me, bitchboy

and tom...ur a straight punk, and u know it. i offered u a fuckin grand, son. now u keep reposting this thread to feel as if ur redeeming ur manhood after being such a bitch. ur worse than banana boy.