Author Topic: Tone Loc  (Read 75 times)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Tone Loc
« on: November 07, 2002, 04:05:27 PM »
wudda u think about tone loc? cuz i was listenin 2 sum songs with above the law and he was n that 1 "who ryde" and i think hes tite.. but i checked his cds on cd now and he doesnnt have a parental advcisory sticker or nething... r his albums tite? like loced after dark?

S.G.V.

Re:Tone Loc
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2002, 05:38:26 PM »
man everyone gets the misconception of tone loc...he never even wrote wild thang and funky cold medina...young mc wrote that shit...tone loc was a g back in the day...he used to spit some shit...to me hes a pioneer of this west coast shit along with ice-t, nwa and mixmaster spade

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2002, 12:11:01 AM »
man everyone gets the misconception of tone loc...he never even wrote wild thang and funky cold medina...young mc wrote that shit...tone loc was a g back in the day...he used to spit some shit...to me hes a pioneer of this west coast shit along with ice-t, nwa and mixmaster spade

word man!
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

Funkadelic

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2002, 12:09:01 AM »
I have his album "Cool Hand Loc" og, but it's nothing special. There are some fresh beats on it, but not more.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2002, 12:48:01 AM »

Check Tone in the New Roscoe video....."Get ready" homie makes a brief cameo in there /off of the Friday after next soundtrack.

Dope Video....just thought i'd share it since y'all brought homie up, it's weird 2 cause I just saw the original "Ace Ventura" film this morning as wel...whoa!!

Tone Loc day!!!
I better stay off the weed for the rest of the night...
I'm buggin' out again

Hatesrats 2oo2