Author Topic: Did I miss anything?  (Read 429 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Did I miss anything?
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2009, 03:36:24 PM »
yo Banana's, you understand why we can hook up the threads?

i mean, four people just explained it, this board is nuts lmao. :loco:

:nahnah2: I'm just a little crazy... not nuts... lol

universe

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2009, 03:42:12 PM »
LOL, THE WHOLE LAWYER THING IS FAKE.

I STOP POSTING WHAT PEOPLE SENT ME BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE ON THE FORUM REQUESTED.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2009, 03:50:53 PM »
^not only is the lawyer thing fake, but so is most of this shit ur legion of geeks have posted in this thread. from "eyebrow appointments" to me getting ag to leave to me wanting siavash to get rid of the threads to me being abusive towards floyd.....

kain basically got my password and posted up private letters floyd sent me on pm, dating all the way back to 2001. basically, there were letters of her venting her frustrations in the midst of a fight or argument, and all these groupies jizzed over it like the low lives they are....... and on top of that, all the groupies felt the need to fabricate a whole made up story so that they can feel like they finally did something epic with their lives.

Martyrfukka

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2009, 03:53:44 PM »
noone fabricated shit, we all saw it from your actual account. you can play the jew card and lie about it but hey thats how it usually goes. the question is why the fuc are you still here

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2009, 03:56:42 PM »
noone fabricated shit, we all saw it from your actual account. you can play the jew card and lie about it but hey thats how it usually goes. the question is why the fuc are you still here

how can i lie about waxing my eyebrows when people know me here in real life? thats not something u can hide, n kain just admitted the lawyer shit was made up...as did siavash bout me callin him, u dumb muhfukka. man up

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2009, 03:59:43 PM »

how can i lie about waxing my eyebrows when people know me here in real life? thats not something u can hide, n kain just admitted the lawyer shit was made up...as did siavash bout me callin him, u dumb muhfukka. man up

admit it... you waxed them at least once. Come on, 'cause plucking them was too long so you thought why not wax??

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2009, 04:00:52 PM »

admit it... you waxed them at least once. Come on, 'cause plucking them was too long so you thought why not wax??

only if u admit how much better i am than u in keystyle :-*