Author Topic: damn... NIK you are bitch made if this is true.  (Read 1106 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: damn... NIK you are bitch made if this is true.
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2009, 11:32:06 PM »
^your sig is a lie, just like you 3 year old cousin
You live a lie, homie. Now stop beating women and get off your ass and do something like your mom told you to.

LOL. I live a lie? you're a black armenian guy who acts white and has an internet webcam show that you host while pounding vodka :laugh:

youre also the type of guy who would mentally abuse a mentally retarded person...not exactly something to feel cool about.

yeah... Sikotic is my hero

herpes

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2009, 11:36:29 PM »
You live a lie, homie. Now stop beating women and get off your ass and do something like your mom told you to.

LOL. I live a lie? you're a black armenian guy who acts white and has an internet webcam show that you host while pounding vodka :laugh:

youre also the type of guy who would mentally abuse a mentally retarded person...not exactly something to feel cool about.

You hit women who are you to fucking talk.  And before you say anything, elior you're the one that WANTS TO FIGHT ME.  I don't need to fight you BUT if you really feel so strongly about it come to NY and I will be happy to meet up with you.

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2009, 11:37:41 PM »

Yup. I'm me and proud of it. I'd rather be me than a self-absorbed, drug dependent, spouse abusing piece of shit that overcompensates for his mental and physical weakness.

And don't even get me started on all the fucked up shit you said to Queen Sik over the years. Get the fuck off your moral high horse and take care of your issues because you got plenty, homie.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2009, 11:48:46 PM »

Yup. I'm me and proud of it. I'd rather be me than a self-absorbed, drug dependent, spouse abusing piece of shit that overcompensates for his mental and physical weakness.

And don't even get me started on all the fucked up shit you said to Queen Sik over the years. Get the fuck off your moral high horse and take care of your issues because you got plenty, homie.

you're proud of being you, good job. that doesnt make u any less of a geek. and to call me drug dependent because i thizz once in a while and blaze tree just goes to show what square u really are. u binge drink and host internet shows! come on, dude, u really have no room to speak on dependency. as for whoorider, the whale jokes is not close to comparable to the shit u pulled, and u know it. a person who pulls pranks on mentally handicapped people really doesnt even warrant this response, but for the record, ive never beaten floyd, nerd.

herpes

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2009, 11:51:25 PM »

you're proud of being you, good job. that doesnt make u any less of a geek. and to call me drug dependent because i thizz once in a while and blaze tree just goes to show what square u really are. u binge drink and host internet shows! come on, dude, u really have no room to speak on dependency. as for whoorider, the whale jokes is not close to comparable to the shit u pulled, and u know it. a person who pulls pranks on mentally handicapped people really doesnt even warrant this response, but for the record, ive never beaten floyd, nerd.

You have whoorider to kill herself on plenty of occasions so stop fronting jew.  And who the fuck are you talk ?  YOU FUCKING HIT WOMEN YOU PUNK PUSSY BITCH.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2009, 11:52:23 PM »

You have whoorider to kill herself on plenty of occasions so stop fronting jew.  And who the fuck are you talk ?  YOU FUCKING HIT WOMEN YOU PUNK PUSSY BITCH.

the only woman id hit is u if u werent too pussy to accept my offer

herpes

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2009, 11:55:27 PM »

Look you dumb muthafucka.  I have said time and time again if you really want to fight come to NY.  NO AMOUNT OF MONEY IS GOING TO MAKE ME DISRUPT MY LIFE AND COME TO CALI FOR NO REASON AT ALL.  HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT ?  I DON'T NEED TO FIGHT YOU PROVE MY MANHOOD UNLIKE YOUR INSECURE PUNK ASS.  IF FIGHTING ME MEANS THAT MUCH TO YOU COME TO QUEENS NEW YORK AND I CAN SPARE AN HOUR.

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2009, 11:57:34 PM »

Look you dumb muthafucka.  I have said time and time again if you really want to fight come to NY.  NO AMOUNT OF MONEY IS GOING TO MAKE ME DISRUPT MY LIFE AND COME TO CALI FOR NO REASON AT ALL.  HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT ?  I DON'T NEED TO FIGHT YOU PROVE MY MANHOOD UNLIKE YOUR INSECURE PUNK ASS.  IF FIGHTING ME MEANS THAT MUCH TO YOU COME TO QUEENS NEW YORK AND I CAN SPARE AN HOUR.

LOL...calm down, porky

herpes

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2009, 11:59:29 PM »

LOL...calm down, porky

Look at you copping pleas now you fucking pussy.  Why don't you come to Queens NY if you want to fight that bad ?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2009, 12:25:01 AM »
come on..i really have a hard time believing that any law was broken here.

besides, me, and everyone i know would NEVER hire a lawyer who would take on a case like this.  would you?  :laugh:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

ikke

« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2009, 01:17:48 AM »
It's 2009 what do you expect.

Survival of the weakest...

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2009, 05:58:46 AM »
lol so to defend himself NIK has now resorted to name-calling and challenging peeps to fights...is this the same dude who was telling people to grow up not so long ago? practice what u preach man  :grumpy:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2009, 08:38:11 AM »
yeah thats fucked up

wtf? I thought u deleted ur account?

herpes

« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2009, 09:22:46 AM »
lol so to defend himself NIK has now resorted to name-calling and challenging peeps to fights...is this the same dude who was telling people to grow up not so long ago? practice what u preach man  :grumpy:

He is willing to pay me to go to cali to fight lmfao. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2009, 01:50:10 PM »

Like Tom said, you told Queen to kill herself on numerous occasions, you hypocrite. I never even did that.

And having a drink or two once a week doesn't even compare to your compulsive weed habits. Your own girl told you that you gotta calm down with that shit. Not me, the woman you called "love" yet you hit her, told you that you need to ease up. You lack self-control and you wanna call others on their manhood?

There is no way a punk ass bitch like you could be proud of who you are. You're a burden to your parents and a junkie.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE