Author Topic: Since NIK keeps telling me to "come at him" and immediately locking the thread..  (Read 20296 times)

the ghost

No unlike some of you I can understand the reason NIK would want to fight. If some dude was messing with my family or just taking shit in general and they lived a city over I would kick the shit out of them. The biggest thing is just to stop talking and get it done. Also I would accept the boxing invite, I boxed up till I was like 21 and have won a bunch of amatuer tournys. Boxing is one of the toughest sports conditioning wise and it is truly a mans sport.

I think NIK should fight too, but he does not want to get in the ring because he thinks it weak.  You can get your ass beat in a ring with gloves on just the same as out of the ring, so I think NIK should just agree to SIK's terms and get it over with.  I have no issue with NIK wanting to fight SIK, but it's obvious that SIK only wishes to do it in a semi-controlled area.  Like I said earlier, even if NIK gets beat down I would have respect for him for trying.

I agree with this

bare knuckles and gloves is not the same thing. depending on what gloves u use it has weight and when u get punched it doesnt hurt. if sik is in better shape it would be unfair vice versa, but bare knuckle fight would be anybodys game. one clean punch can end it.

unless sik benches like 300 i dont think niks gonna get fucked up, if they do handle it in the ring im sure at the end they just gonna get into fist fight any ways.

i dont know why u would do all that bullshit and get into a ring. just fuckin handle it shit aint that hard and you aint gonnna get burned. if ud ont wanna get jumped both of you guys come with your homies.

real shit.....looks like people from suburban ass sfv know whats up way more than these internet geeks steady tryna clown the 818. makes me think, where the fuck do these geeks really come from? to them, a fist fight is the same as boxing in a ring. LOL. this site should officially be renamed to SQUARECC.

I'm a square for suggesting that you could beat SIK's ass in the ring just the same as out of a ring?  It's obvious you have never boxed in a ring if you think its pussy, and I'm not too sure you've ever been in a fight outside a ring the way you are acting.  If SIK will only fight you in a ring, and you say he's a pussy for that, then get in the ring and prove it.  LOL at thinking how much someone benchpresses matters much in a fight.  Typically the bigger the mutherfucker muscularity, the slower they are.  Speed helps alot.  And conditioning even more.  But over all that is experience and heart.

Muhfukka

noone said boxing is the same as a fistfight, but youre known to do some jewish shit so sikotic wants to fight in a way where you cant. and plus youre acting like boxing is a game or something you can get knocked the fuck out boxing even with big gloves. honestly the main difference besides the rules and shit is that you have these big ass things on your hands, you can block a lot more punches because of how big and padded your hands become

Leggy Hendrix

I'm a square for suggesting that you could beat SIK's ass in the ring just the same as out of a ring?  It's obvious you have never boxed in a ring if you think its pussy, and I'm not too sure you've ever been in a fight outside a ring the way you are acting.  If SIK will only fight you in a ring, and you say he's a pussy for that, then get in the ring and prove it.  LOL at thinking how much someone benchpresses matters much in a fight.  Typically the bigger the mutherfucker muscularity, the slower they are.  Speed helps alot.  And conditioning even more.  But over all that is experience and heart.

lol cosign

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
No unlike some of you I can understand the reason NIK would want to fight. If some dude was messing with my family or just taking shit in general and they lived a city over I would kick the shit out of them. The biggest thing is just to stop talking and get it done. Also I would accept the boxing invite, I boxed up till I was like 21 and have won a bunch of amatuer tournys. Boxing is one of the toughest sports conditioning wise and it is truly a mans sport.

I think NIK should fight too, but he does not want to get in the ring because he thinks it weak.  You can get your ass beat in a ring with gloves on just the same as out of the ring, so I think NIK should just agree to SIK's terms and get it over with.  I have no issue with NIK wanting to fight SIK, but it's obvious that SIK only wishes to do it in a semi-controlled area.  Like I said earlier, even if NIK gets beat down I would have respect for him for trying.

I agree with this

bare knuckles and gloves is not the same thing. depending on what gloves u use it has weight and when u get punched it doesnt hurt. if sik is in better shape it would be unfair vice versa, but bare knuckle fight would be anybodys game. one clean punch can end it.

unless sik benches like 300 i dont think niks gonna get fucked up, if they do handle it in the ring im sure at the end they just gonna get into fist fight any ways.

i dont know why u would do all that bullshit and get into a ring. just fuckin handle it shit aint that hard and you aint gonnna get burned. if ud ont wanna get jumped both of you guys come with your homies.

real shit.....looks like people from suburban ass sfv know whats up way more than these internet geeks steady tryna clown the 818. makes me think, where the fuck do these geeks really come from? to them, a fist fight is the same as boxing in a ring. LOL. this site should officially be renamed to SQUARECC.

I'm a square for suggesting that you could beat SIK's ass in the ring just the same as out of a ring?  It's obvious you have never boxed in a ring if you think its pussy, and I'm not too sure you've ever been in a fight outside a ring the way you are acting.  If SIK will only fight you in a ring, and you say he's a pussy for that, then get in the ring and prove it.  LOL at thinking how much someone benchpresses matters much in a fight.  Typically the bigger the mutherfucker muscularity, the slower they are.  Speed helps alot.  And conditioning even more.  But over all that is experience and heart.

bench pressing doesnt matter in a fight, but boxing a lil bit. cuz the only thing hurting you is the force u put behind the punch, in a fist fight its the force behind the punch and knuckles that gives u cuts, knots, etc.

anyways this whole boxing match thing is pretty gay though. i mean its pretty self explanatory, ur already gonna go out of your way to meet up, but doin all that shit lol. that shits gonna make a 5 min ordeal into something thats 2 hours.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
i dont see nik showing up to any fight...but i dont know about that roccy muthafucca. i'm a give him benefit of the doubt. he might show up.

Okka

meet me at tarzana park this coming weekend and we can settle it the way i see truly fitting and not like some nerds.

What the fuck are you talkin' about? You sayin' that boxin' is for nerds? :D

dont forget that ive seen u in person, u fuckin shrimp lookin muthafucka.

Is this the real NIK for real FOR REAL?

universe

SIKOTIC HAS A FUTURE, WHY RISK GETTING ARRESTED FOR INTERNET LAMES.

Sikotic™

and he's the type of guy who looks down on u but wouldnt say shit, muhfukka, so i have no idea why ur standin up for him this hard
hahahahaha this is pretty fucking jewish
Oh shit, he's doin those Jewdi Mind Tricks again.....

Im fighting because sikotic called me out and hes been talking shit since day 1.
I never called your ass out. You keep cheerleading on the sidelines so I extended the offer to you if you're willing to take his place. But if NIK is gonna show up anyways in the mindstate to come kick my "shrimp ass", then what is the point in even dealing with you? Tell your boy to either get in the ring like a man or stay home and iron your Laker jersey while you sub for him.

So what the fuck is the deal? I'm not stupid and I'm damn sure not walking into a 2-on-1 or a parking lot ambush/salad tossing. Am I gonna meet up with you one-on-one on neutral grounds where all of Dubcc can witnesses it either in person or by videotape or are you gonna keep talking about what you want to do to me? If its the latter, then I'm simply gonna move on and post up more of your personal life for everyone's entertainment.

Are we gonna fight in the boxing ring mono y mono? YES or NO answer only.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

the ghost

I'm not stupid and I'm damn sure not walking into a 2-on-1 or a parking lot ambush/salad tossing.

ROFL

JAZ

if this happens ill legally change my name to anything the winner of the match pleases.

MANBEARPIG.

I just spent the last hour reading all 11 pages of this.

first off, lol at everything.

NIK feels disrespected, and rightfully so.  People had beef with him and they brought his family members into it, but all this shit in his PMs were fair game; they were technically on the site.  If someone brought my mom into an internet beef and contacted her I would want to fight someone too.  When NIK got banned why the fuck did he come back?  That was his way out and possibly all the shit would have stopped or at least slowed down, instead he came back and challenged the entire board to a street fight with a $1000 pot. 

Now Sik has come with a logical alternative to a street fight where they can let off some steam and keep it safe and legal, but for whatever reason NIK think's it's somehow a pussy idea to have it there.  Any threat NIK poses to Sik in the streets, Sik could pose to him i.e. getting jumped, weapons, calling police, filing assault charges so Sik's attempt at assuring a fair fight should be beneficial to both.  NIK's refusual to agree to these terms shows us that he has no desire to defend the honor of his family and friends.  After 11 pages of this thread it's apparent that nothing is gonna happen and theres no reason for any of us to look forward to any action in or out of the ring between these two.

-KIDRENEGADE-

the ghost

NIK feels disrespected, and rightfully so.  People had beef with him and they brought his family members into it, but all this shit in his PMs were fair game; they were technically on the site.  If someone brought my mom into an internet beef and contacted her I would want to fight someone too.  When NIK got banned why the fuck did he come back?  That was his way out and possibly all the shit would have stopped or at least slowed down, instead he came back and challenged the entire board to a street fight with a $1000 pot.  

Now Sik has come with a logical alternative to a street fight where they can let off some steam and keep it safe and legal, but for whatever reason NIK think's it's somehow a pussy idea to have it there.  Any threat NIK poses to Sik in the streets, Sik could pose to him i.e. getting jumped, weapons, calling police, filing assault charges so Sik's attempt at assuring a fair fight should be beneficial to both.  NIK's refusual to agree to these terms shows us that he has no desire to defend the honor of his family and friends.  After 11 pages of this thread it's apparent that nothing is gonna happen and theres no reason for any of us to look forward to any action in or out of the ring between these two.

And that about sums it up perfectly.

Although I do have new found respect for Roccy.  He is down.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss

NIK feels disrespected, and rightfully so.  People had beef with him and they brought his family members into it, but all this shit in his PMs were fair game; they were technically on the site.  If someone brought my mom into an internet beef and contacted her I would want to fight someone too.  When NIK got banned why the fuck did he come back?  That was his way out and possibly all the shit would have stopped or at least slowed down, instead he came back and challenged the entire board to a street fight with a $1000 pot. 

Now Sik has come with a logical alternative to a street fight where they can let off some steam and keep it safe and legal, but for whatever reason NIK think's it's somehow a pussy idea to have it there.  Any threat NIK poses to Sik in the streets, Sik could pose to him i.e. getting jumped, weapons, calling police, filing assault charges so Sik's attempt at assuring a fair fight should be beneficial to both.  NIK's refusual to agree to these terms shows us that he has no desire to defend the honor of his family and friends.  After 11 pages of this thread it's apparent that nothing is gonna happen and theres no reason for any of us to look forward to any action in or out of the ring between these two.

bare knuckle would be much more fun too watch. i doubt either camp is gonna start jumpin the other, or use weapons, or call teh cops. meet at neutral ground at the sports bar, lol itll be pretty fun to watch, the back is pretty huge nobodies gonna see shit or call the cops.

ill tape it if have a camcorder, and itll be nice to have a 3rd party rather than "fuck sik n his homies their pussies" or "fuck nik n his homies their pussies" n pretty much have 2 stories.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

Nice little summary of the 11 pages.

ill tape it if have a camcorder, and itll be nice to have a 3rd party rather than "fuck sik n his homies their pussies" or "fuck nik n his homies their pussies" n pretty much have 2 stories.
I said it before: I'm not bringing homies. I don't need my friends whether it was a street fight or a boxing match. Bringing your homies (or like NIK did to Grundy, his girl) is just some cowardly shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...

MANBEARPIG speaking the truth....

btw NIK didn't get banned KAIN deleted his account...