Author Topic: Since NIK keeps telling me to "come at him" and immediately locking the thread..  (Read 20410 times)

Sccit

I just spent the last hour reading all 11 pages of this.

first off, lol at everything.

NIK feels disrespected, and rightfully so.  People had beef with him and they brought his family members into it, but all this shit in his PMs were fair game; they were technically on the site.  If someone brought my mom into an internet beef and contacted her I would want to fight someone too.  When NIK got banned why the fuck did he come back?  That was his way out and possibly all the shit would have stopped or at least slowed down, instead he came back and challenged the entire board to a street fight with a $1000 pot. 

Now Sik has come with a logical alternative to a street fight where they can let off some steam and keep it safe and legal, but for whatever reason NIK think's it's somehow a pussy idea to have it there.  Any threat NIK poses to Sik in the streets, Sik could pose to him i.e. getting jumped, weapons, calling police, filing assault charges so Sik's attempt at assuring a fair fight should be beneficial to both.  NIK's refusual to agree to these terms shows us that he has no desire to defend the honor of his family and friends.  After 11 pages of this thread it's apparent that nothing is gonna happen and theres no reason for any of us to look forward to any action in or out of the ring between these two.

bare knuckle would be much more fun too watch. i doubt either camp is gonna start jumpin the other, or use weapons, or call teh cops. meet at neutral ground at the sports bar, lol itll be pretty fun to watch, the back is pretty huge nobodies gonna see shit or call the cops.

ill tape it if have a camcorder, and itll be nice to have a 3rd party rather than "fuck sik n his homies their pussies" or "fuck nik n his homies their pussies" n pretty much have 2 stories.

if im guna fight, i just want a real fight, no rules or stipulations, thats all there is to it. not in a controlled environment where its just a boxing match with paddings and gloves and rules. peeps dont fight like that when its on some real shit. im not gunna waste my time on it like this is a game to me. roccy wants to prove he can fuck sikotic up, so thats all him. im not here to prove shit, i just wanna see him eat his words, and a lil preordained boxing match isnt guna do that for me LOL.i dont understand why looney is the only one who gets this.dude seems to be more down than any of u fools.

u guys also keep forgetting who called who out........its really hilarious. if sikotic now pussies out of boxing roccy all because im guna be there, then thats just beyond bitchmade LOL. i know i will catch sikotic around sooner or later. i know this kids type, he doesnt talk big in person.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 04:23:04 PM by NIKCC »

Triple OG Rapsodie

NIK feels disrespected, and rightfully so.  People had beef with him and they brought his family members into it, but all this shit in his PMs were fair game; they were technically on the site.  If someone brought my mom into an internet beef and contacted her I would want to fight someone too.  When NIK got banned why the fuck did he come back?  That was his way out and possibly all the shit would have stopped or at least slowed down, instead he came back and challenged the entire board to a street fight with a $1000 pot. 

Now Sik has come with a logical alternative to a street fight where they can let off some steam and keep it safe and legal, but for whatever reason NIK think's it's somehow a pussy idea to have it there.  Any threat NIK poses to Sik in the streets, Sik could pose to him i.e. getting jumped, weapons, calling police, filing assault charges so Sik's attempt at assuring a fair fight should be beneficial to both.  NIK's refusual to agree to these terms shows us that he has no desire to defend the honor of his family and friends.  After 11 pages of this thread it's apparent that nothing is gonna happen and theres no reason for any of us to look forward to any action in or out of the ring between these two.

bare knuckle would be much more fun too watch. i doubt either camp is gonna start jumpin the other, or use weapons, or call teh cops. meet at neutral ground at the sports bar, lol itll be pretty fun to watch, the back is pretty huge nobodies gonna see shit or call the cops.

ill tape it if have a camcorder, and itll be nice to have a 3rd party rather than "fuck sik n his homies their pussies" or "fuck nik n his homies their pussies" n pretty much have 2 stories.

if im guna fight, i just want a real fight, no rules or stipulations, thats all there is to it. not in a controlled environment where its just a boxing match with paddings and gloves and rules. peeps dont fight like that when its on some real shit. im not gunna waste my time on it like this is a game to me. roccy wants to prove he can fuck sikotic up, so thats all him. im not here to prove shit, i just wanna see him eat his words, and a lil preordained boxing match isnt guna do that for me LOL.i dont understand why looney is the only one who gets this.dude seems to be more down than any of u fools.

u guys also keep forgetting who called who out........its really hilarious. if sikotic now pussies out of boxing roccy all because im guna be there, then thats just beyond bitchmade LOL. i know i will catch sikotic around sooner or later. i know this kids type, he doesnt talk big in person.

You could've just said No instead of wasting all that time typing. Damn all this hype for nothing

Sccit

^the thing is, i will see sikotic sooner or later, and when i do, it wont be on no boxing shit

mark that

MANBEARPIG.

:grumpy:  come on man.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Triple OG Rapsodie

So here's the timeline

NIK is all pissed from being exposed and everyone clowning him, in the heat of the moment he issues a challenge to fight, never expecting someone to accept

Sikotic accepts the challenge on the condition they do it in a ring where no legal shit can be involved and no shady shit can go down

NIK sees this stipulation as an opportunity to back out of the fight and still be able to talk shit without looking like a complete coward.

Except NOT, you still take the L NIK, because everybody knows that if you wanted to kick someone's ass and you were presented with two choices: (1) talk shit on a forum and not fight them or (2) kick their ass in a boxing ring, everyone would choose the second option. You fail.

Sccit

:grumpy:  come on man.

u really think i should get in a ring and box him? like i said, i will see sikotic........and when i do, he better not be expecting a boxing match

im even willing to meet him at that gym, why doesnt he just accept my initial proposal?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
^true, he could just show up at the boxing place & just start swinging before the gloves even went on.

Sccit

^true, he could just show up at the boxing place & just start swinging before the gloves even went on.

LOL..someone with sense.

im not acgrundy..im not guna promise u a boxing match and then back down once im there on some conning shit.

sikotic, im willing to meet u at that gym, but its not guna be on some boxing shit. stop bein a bitch and take the offer.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 04:43:00 PM by NIKCC »

Leggy Hendrix

lol @ this whole shit..getting kinda tedious...nothings ever gonna happen cos NIK sees accepting Siks offer as doing things on his terms, which all relates back to what i mentioned earlier...delusions of grandeur..."my terms or not at all" basically...

why doesnt someone neutral come up with some sort of solution as to location etc, rather than the 2 of u going back and forth and accomplishing nothing?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Sccit

lol @ this whole shit..getting kinda tedious...nothings ever gonna happen cos NIK sees accepting Siks offer as doing things on his terms, which all relates back to what i mentioned earlier...delusions of grandeur..."my terms or not at all" basically...

why doesnt someone neutral come up with some sort of solution as to location etc, rather than the 2 of u going back and forth and accomplishing nothing?

thats what looney already did, but sik backed out of that also....and now hes backing out of the boxing match with roccy too. LMAO.

MANBEARPIG.

They brought your mom into this, your fine ass mom, she carried you for 9 months and made sure you survived to the age of 22.  They brought her into your internet beef.  They read your diary to the entire board.  You've been turned inside out by these guys.  I would be chomping at the bit to take out anyone involved, this gym invitation is probably your only chance to get some satisfaction but you wont even take him up on it because for some reason an organized fight is bitch shit.  Just leave DubCC and start your life.  Forget all this happened and take the little bit(if any) of dignity you have left and drop all of this.  Is arguing like this solving anything?

-KIDRENEGADE-

Sikotic™

not in a controlled environment where its just a boxing match with paddings and gloves and rules. peeps dont fight like that when its on some real shit.

This isn't real shit, moron. You "wanna" fight me because I got access to your fuckin' Dubcc account remember?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

They brought your mom into this, your fine ass mom, she carried you for 9 months and made sure you survived to the age of 22.  They brought her into your internet beef.  They read your diary to the entire board.  You've been turned inside out by these guys.  I would be chomping at the bit to take out anyone involved, this gym invitation is probably your only chance to get some satisfaction but you wont even take him up on it because for some reason an organized fight is bitch shit.  Just leave DubCC and start your life.  Forget all this happened and take the little bit(if any) of dignity you have left and drop all of this.  Is arguing like this solving anything?

i dont think u get it..i will see sikotic, sooner or later, and its not guna be for a boxing match LOL

why the hell would u get into a boxing ring with gloves and pads against someone who did/said all that to your family? wouldnt u be swingin at em way before u even made it to the ring? believe it or not, im not calm enough to chill and set up a ring with a punk like sikotic, after all the shit he pulled...i cant wait to see him, though, and i know for a fact i will, so for those of u using this as the main entertainment in ur life, the best is yet to come, fellas, so chil..

Sccit

not in a controlled environment where its just a boxing match with paddings and gloves and rules. peeps dont fight like that when its on some real shit.

This isn't real shit, moron. You "wanna" fight me because I got access to your fuckin' Dubcc account remember?

right.u didnt talk shit about my family, clown floydness, and make disrespectful ass jokes about shit that shoulda never been touched..now ur denyin that too? oh, my

whats ur excuse for not boxing roccy now?

Leggy Hendrix

thats what looney already did, but sik backed out of that also....and now hes backing out of the boxing match with roccy too. LMAO.

i feel what your saying, but Sik aint got the beef with roccy, why u bringing your man into it? as far as i can see, u told sik to "come at me", or whatever the wording was, Sik made the proposition of the actual surroundings etc, rather than just making empty threats back and forth, why not just settle and step in the ring in a fair manner...no snake shit, bringing your boys and shit...i dunno dude, just strikes me as being a lose-lose for Sik  :-\

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare