Author Topic: Since NIK keeps telling me to "come at him" and immediately locking the thread..  (Read 20392 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LOLOL, HOW LAME! :laugh:

G-Funk

wat happened now? nothing I assume.

Okka

wat happened now? nothing I assume.

Yeah, what the fuck? I thought NIK wanted to fight and then he didn't show up?

ikke

nik lives in his own world he doesn't know what we're saying he makes up his own conversations.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
if it did, its over by now

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lmao...where you at sik? NIK just hit me up and said you ain't there? he said he's been calling you for the past half hour and you ain't picking up...

Muhfukka

lmao...where you at sik? NIK just hit me up and said you ain't there? he said he's been calling you for the past half hour and you ain't picking up...
youre a lying pussy just like the rest of your dirty middle eastern friends

westsiderider323

fuckin middle eastern faggots

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol, believe what you want dog. pics will be uploaded later for confirmation...

AGeesta

Lights and NIK been blowing me up all fuckin day
so i called SIK cus i didnt wanna give them his number and he aint answer

but i talked to him yesterday and he said they were gonna meet him at his female friends house or they can meet him wensday

Okka

lol, believe what you want dog. pics will be uploaded later for confirmation...

What kinda pictures are you gonna post?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 01:14:44 PM by Okka »

Sikotic™

Okay so a meeting of sorts did go down this time:

I'm walking down the street when I here someone call my name. I turn around and I see NIK in his truck with Lights next to him. I told him let's do this, but NIK says "Get int he truck". I said, "No, let's do it right here." Lights opens up the back of the cab and NIK keeps telling me to get in. I told him again, let's do this right here.

He drives off, and I never saw him again. You really thought I was gonna hop in the back of your truck like a fuckin idiot, NIK? What kinda thug/street shit are you on? Real thugs hop out the truck and fight, not speed off with Lights in the passenger seat.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

I leave my phone in my car when I'm working. So yeah they did call me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Okay so a meeting of sorts did go down this time:

I'm walking down the street when I here someone call my name. I turn around and I see NIK in his truck with Lights next to him. I told him let's do this, but NIK says "Get int he truck". I said, "No, let's do it right here." Lights opens up the back of the cab and NIK keeps telling me to get in. I told him again, let's do this right here.

He drives off, and I never saw him again. You really thought I was gonna hop in the back of your truck like a fuckin idiot, NIK? What kinda thug/street shit are you on? Real thugs hop out the truck and fight, not speed off with Lights in the passenger seat.

hahahahaha

Cali Climate

You know elior isn't built to handle anything by himself. A product of poor parenting and calcium deficiency.

What kinda truck was it?