Author Topic: Since NIK keeps telling me to "come at him" and immediately locking the thread..  (Read 20497 times)

Sikotic™

I can't wait to see what NIK has to say about this :D
I wanna see if he's gonna do all that "nigger" talk like he was on the phone.

Guarantee you he's gonna claim I ran.........even though I was on foot and he was in a fuckin truck.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
the people in here with all them stories about what they done and how tough they are ain't nuthin' but lil bitches. thats it

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
I actually live in a city where there are a lot of Asians like yourself looney. I don't get jumped. Plain and simple. Especially by some weakling ass Asians like yourself that live on a strict diet of cat and trashwater. Want me to tell you a story about when I was in high school and I started a fight with an Asian gang by calling them fake wonton gangstas. 3 of them tryed jumping me. Key word tryed.

lol, fighting 10 yr old kids doesnt count BRUH.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Lol I am confident enough that anybody in here wouldn't say that in my face. I am betting the airfare and hotel stay on it. Everyone has the net nowadays my friend, its not refined to just nerds anymore.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Everyone has the net nowadays my friend, its not refined to just nerds anymore.
lol,that is in the running for quote of the year. def sig worthy

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lol I am confident enough that anybody in here wouldn't say that in my face. I am betting the airfare and hotel stay on it. Everyone has the net nowadays my friend, its not refined to just nerds anymore.

lol, a faggot ass white boy like yourself?  you got to be kidding me. you state the obvious. pussy you wouldnt be sayin shit to anyone if you were to meen in person.

AGeesta

lol, a faggot ass white boy like yourself?  you got to be kidding me. you state the obvious. pussy you wouldnt be sayin shit to anyone if you were to meen in person.

its funny how you claim to everyone that they wont do shit to you when they saw you in person

but seriously nobody is scared of a lil nerdy ass virgin gook with glasses

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Are you kidding me Looney? Race surely matters when it comes to fighting. ::). Ask Kimbo who just got humiliated by fat boy Roy.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!

its funny how you claim to everyone that they wont do shit to you when they saw you in person

lol, u very well know im none of that. its pretty funny how you make up all this up and when i diss you its cuz your actually a lying loser.

but i do know your a wankster that  claims texas mexican crips, u dont know shit about basketball claiming steve nash is trash (than u must be saying ray allen is straight garbage since nash had a better shooting season) u say the lakers/houston series was better than the celtics/bulls series last year (rofl honestly u should be banned fromt he sports section) , u spend countless hours on making fake/real interviews with people here and at the same time call them loser, and you try with great amount of effort to be funny and be accepted within the whole forum.

and i mean u constantly talk to multiple  ppl u met on the forum through the fone? thats pretty gay u sorry beaner.

AGeesta

lol, u very well know im none of that. its pretty funny how you make up all this up and when i diss you its cuz your actually a lying loser.

but i do know your a wankster that  claims texas mexican crips, u dont know shit about basketball claiming steve nash is trash (than u must be saying ray allen is straight garbage since nash had a better shooting season) u say the lakers/houston series was better than the celtics/bulls series last year (rofl honestly u should be banned fromt he sports section) , u spend countless hours on making fake/real interviews with people here and at the same time call them loser, and you try with great amount of effort to be funny and be accepted within the whole forum.

and i mean u constantly talk to multiple  ppl u met on the forum through the fone? thats pretty gay u sorry beaner.

oh man i just got owned by Looney again

:'( :'( :'(

yeah come up with some new material, needle dick

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Are you kidding me Looney? Race surely matters when it comes to fighting. ::). Ask Kimbo who just got humiliated by fat boy Roy.

so what you said about asians isnt hypocritical? i dont know how the asians r over where u live, but in socal white boys get labeled the sterotype as pussies. what you used a stereotype and i use one right back and now your complaining? your not too smart for spawn of a white man.

obviously it dont matter u "nerd".

AGeesta

so what you said about asians isnt hypocritical? i dont know how the asians r over where u live, but in socal white boys get labeled the sterotype as pussies. what you used a stereotype and i use one right back and now your complaining? your not too smart for spawn of a white man.

dude seriously loon3y

Asians are the biggest pussies of all.... if you went to prison you would need a soap on a rope

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!

oh man i just got owned by Looney again

:'( :'( :'(

yeah come up with some new material, needle dick

what new material are you talking about, unlike you i dont lie n create bullshit. u been lyin faggot ever since, if i said otherwise id be lying

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!

dude seriously loon3y

Asians are the biggest pussies of all.... if you went to prison you would need a soap on a rope

yes, a mexican texas crip that bangs on red raggers would know wassap. 

in cali whites get it the worst, and being a lil white washed faggot liek yourself im sure the southsiders would just reject your pussy ass n get pc'd up.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
The Asians act like gangstas here like I'm sure the ones in Cali do. There were Asians in my middle school who were fully gang tatted up. These are not the Nintendo-Pokemon Asians. Not white person grows up in sheltered suburbia and hides when it is time to fight.