Author Topic: Since NIK keeps telling me to "come at him" and immediately locking the thread..  (Read 20508 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
honestly i dont get how nik's idea of a "manly one on one street fight" involves attempted abduction and having some other punk faggot threaten sikotic over the hone
OH, and the best part of my talk with NIK:

NIK: "Apologize or I'm gonna find where you live."

Me: "OK, here's your apology: fuck you"

NIK: "nigger this nigger that".......blah blah blah.

NIK DIDNT EVEN SPEAK WITH U ON THE PHONE TODAY PUSSY
STOP BEING A BITCH SIK

Then it was you or the "3-time felon" who was too scared to drop his name. You're all wanna-bes anyways so it doesn't matter.

It's too funny that you guys have enough free time to follow me around Los Angeles. BTW, how's that business you're managing, Elior? You must fuckin suck at what you "do for a living" just like you suck at everything else in life.

yea, whatever bitch...well see whats up.

You are junkie who lives with his parents, lives on the internet, and gets violent on Natalie. Dogg, take an L.

Jaydc

BEST THREAD EVER.

Seriously who doesnt believe sikotic over elior.Elior is full of shit its quite apparent.

Blood$

BEST THREAD EVER.

needs to be added to the classics if it hasn't already  8)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Just finished reading through all of this, took about an hour and a half. I really need to do something more constructive with my time.  :D

Classic thread. There's entertainment and stupidity all over it.

I gave up on that on page 4. haha

kemizt

Sikotic™

Just finished reading through all of this, took about an hour and a half. I really need to do something more constructive with my time.  :D

Classic thread. There's entertainment and stupidity all over it.

I gave up on that on page 4. haha
domt waste your time. anything before October 6th was bullshit anyways.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Cali Climate

eliorfail should be a new internet meme

universe

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
so is it goin' down tonight?

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix

Thanks KAIN.  That pretty much sums it up.
Time for a change...bring it!

Okka

Sccit

sikotic, why the fuck were u blowin up my phone last night at 2 am while i was sleepin? why werent those phone calls coming in after u shook the spot and i was waiting for u in pasadena for an hour??

u are the definition of a bitch, and ur scared to play fair. u had ur chance to throw it down with me 1-on-1 and u walked away like a pussy and didnt answer ur phone until u were out of the city. if u think i wont catch u again, ur mistaking. and dont try givin me any terms either, u pussy. just try keepin ur shit talking to a minimal until i see u again, pussy...PeACe

the ghost

NIK why were you shook to pick up if you want to beat his ass so bad?  And why do you have your fake ass 3 x felon murderer call SIK? ROFL

ikke

Just kill eachother already.

Al Bundy

classic thread.

ikke

classic thread.
you actually read all of it =/