Author Topic: 50 Cent Reuniting New York  (Read 444 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
50 Cent Reuniting New York
« on: October 04, 2009, 06:33:32 PM »

Do it up.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 06:38:03 PM by The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES »

OchoCinco

Re: 50 Cent Reuniting New York
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 06:36:59 PM »
If Nas aint there, it aint New York hiphop. 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 06:38:46 PM »
Naaaaaah, now is not the time for that.  Look at the talent there...  You gonna focus on Nas with all that right there?

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2009, 06:43:28 PM »
If Nas aint there, it aint New York hiphop. 8)
Although, they're Staten, same goes for WU. (C'mon, 5-0 reuniting NY, LOL)

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2009, 06:44:09 PM »
that's wassup

OchoCinco

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2009, 07:02:26 PM »
Naaaaaah, now is not the time for that.  Look at the talent there...  You gonna focus on Nas with all that right there?

lol ye cus the thought of Yayo's skills on the mic are mind boggling. I mean really all the great Rappers to come outta New York and your thinkin by bringing Cory Guns, Maino and dblock together. Thats Reuniting New York? you gotta be kidding me.

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2009, 07:05:33 PM »
Naaaaaah, now is not the time for that.  Look at the talent there...  You gonna focus on Nas with all that right there?

lol ye cus the thought of Yayo's skills on the mic are mind boggling. I mean really all the great Rappers to come outta New York and your thinkin by bringing Cory Guns, Maino and dblock together. Thats Reuniting New York? you gotta be kidding me.

Jadakiss, Styles P, Sheek Louch, Cory Gunz, Papoose, Uncle Murda, Red Cafe, Maino, Juelz Santana, Jim Jones, Joell Ortiz, and mad others were all there... when was the last time that many NY rappers all came together? no diss, just pointing it out... and 50 I doubt would ever reach out to Nas for anything again, and I doubt the Wu fucks with 50 like that still lol

OchoCinco

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2009, 07:07:43 PM »
Naaaaaah, now is not the time for that.  Look at the talent there...  You gonna focus on Nas with all that right there?

Jadakiss, Styles P, Sheek Louch, Cory Gunz, Papoose, Uncle Murda, Red Cafe, Maino, Juelz Santana, Jim Jones, Joell Ortiz, and mad others were all there... when was the last time that many NY rappers all came together? no diss, just pointing it out... and 50 I doubt would ever reach out to Nas for anything again, and I doubt the Wu fucks with 50 like that still lol

I aint sayin some of those dudes are talented but when it comes to New York hiphop thats not the picture I would want to be painted.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2009, 07:09:23 PM »
You gotta start somewhere, and you gotta start with something...

Appreciate.

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2009, 07:12:10 PM »

I aint sayin some of those dudes are talented but when it comes to New York hiphop thats not the picture I would want to be painted.

I feel what you're saying, but like Leak said you gotta start somewhere  8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2009, 07:13:11 PM »
thing is 50 isnt the same anymore as far as bein in todays muzik scene...hes pretty much not wanted IMO they are other faces takin the face of rap right now IMO
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2009, 07:40:30 PM »
HEAT!!!

Fire, lovin' it.

Except for the fact 50 stole my got damn sweatshirt.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2009, 09:55:03 PM »

Now that's some dope shit. I'd love to see Jada and 50 get on a track together. Bring back New York!!!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2009, 10:10:13 PM »
From 50's mouth:

"“I wanted to make a festival that didn’t necessarily have to have an artist [who has a] single in rotation at the time,” 50 explained to MTV News at the show. “That doesn’t directly reflect good hip-hop. It reflects marketing dollars spent by the major corporations, the companies. Tonight we have everybody that means something to us musically in one spot..”. “Check this out, this is impressive: Now we got Jadakiss out here. This is real! Tell me anywhere else you can go where you can see everybody. It represents different portions of hip-hop. You got the Lox, the new young gunners Cory Gunz, Trav, Maino. Jimmy [Jones] and Juelz [Santana] coming. They say New York City, we don’t actually get along, that’s not true. We could work together and get more money than we can get apart, and they gonna see us do it in the future.”"

Blood$

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2009, 10:20:20 PM »
seems like 50 has his head on straight now