Author Topic: The Raider Nation Official Thread  (Read 3977 times)

Blasphemy

Re: BLASPHEMY PRESENTS: The Raider Nation Official Thread
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2009, 07:01:58 PM »
Hack, don't you think Raider fans have it bad enough without you responding to ever post. Well, at least we have won 3 Super Bowls, when was the last time the Jets won... Super Bowl III?

lol People want 2 Hate on The Raiders, man go ahead they be messing up now, but once they back on top, Just remember before you try and jump back onto the franchise, Your ass left during the hardtimes.

Guy I used 2 know was like that, during winning streaks he was a fan, but every lose he'd claim another team. he's a fan of the steelers now, he Had about 5 different hats for 5 different teams. Raider Nation United 4 Life  :pirate:

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2009, 07:03:52 PM »
Hack, don't you think Raider fans have it bad enough without you responding to ever post. Well, at least we have won 3 Super Bowls, when was the last time the Jets won... Super Bowl III?

lol People want 2 Hate on The Raiders, man go ahead they be messing up now, but once they back on top, Just remember before you try and jump back onto the franchise, Your ass left during the hardtimes.

Guy I used 2 know was like that, during winning streaks he was a fan, but every lose he'd claim another team. he's a fan of the steelers now, he Had about 5 different hats for 5 different teams. Raider Nation United 4 Life  :pirate:

raiders wont be back on top for decades       unless you kill Al Davis

are you ready for your mission?   1...2..GO
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Blasphemy

« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2009, 07:24:12 PM »

Guy I used 2 know was like that, during winning streaks he was a fan, but every lose he'd claim another team. he's a fan of the steelers now, he Had about 5 different hats for 5 different teams. Raider Nation United 4 Life  :pirate:

raiders wont be back on top for decades       unless you kill Al Davis

are you ready for your mission?   1...2..GO

Hey, that's why god invented the heart attack.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2009, 10:23:41 AM »
i haven't seen them since week 1 when they played their hearts out against SAn Diego

but watching them play the Giants today...HOLY SHIT they suck.  the one time they had a chance to complete a big play the reciever drops the pass! lmao
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Blasphemy

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2009, 11:00:56 AM »
i haven't seen them since week 1 when they played their hearts out against SAn Diego

but watching them play the Giants today...HOLY SHIT they suck.  the one time they had a chance to complete a big play the reciever drops the pass! lmao

Yeah this is a hardcore fail, Idk what's wrong even there defense is failing hard. I mean he knocked it right out of his hand.

Blasphemy

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2009, 11:17:02 AM »
DAMN YALL SEE THAT RECOVE??? Holy shit Its still a epic fail,but damn some serious dopeshit happend here 4 both sides. Gaints could of made a huge ass recovery, and damn I love this game  :'( (tears of joy)  ;D

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2009, 12:07:21 PM »

Yeah this is a hardcore fail, Idk what's wrong even there defense is failing hard. I mean he knocked it right out of his hand.

Eli didnt even need to play the second half lol

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2009, 03:50:47 PM »

OchoCinco

« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2009, 04:57:58 PM »
My bengals thread is more worthy to have sticky then this joke of a team haha

Blasphemy

« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2009, 05:03:29 PM »

LOL

Yeah, Oakland got hit hard, seems like they got hit harder then usual 2 players got injured, Nearly avoided the most epic fail in history because the Refs blew a whistle and gave them the ball. Hopefully they'll recover some ground next game. Though honestly, lots of the stuff was sad (hitting the ball point blank outta the QB was worthy of Failblog imo).

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2009, 06:29:19 PM »
oakland won't have this tough of a game for another 4 years   (when u play the giants again)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2009, 06:30:12 PM »
My bengals thread is more worthy to have sticky then this joke of a team haha

cinncinati isn't westcoast lol

we don't seem to have ANY chargers or 49ers fans on here who are active posters

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2009, 05:56:47 AM »
Raiders need help, major help. Our coach is getting arrested and the players have lost the will to play for him. He had them ready to play week one and two, since then it's been all down hill.

Blasphemy

« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2009, 08:24:37 AM »
Raiders need help, major help. Our coach is getting arrested and the players have lost the will to play for him. He had them ready to play week one and two, since then it's been all down hill.

I Hear we are getting blacked out this game. D:, I also hear stuff that we might move back 2 L.A. in 2011, some billionaire wants 2 build a Stadium in L.A. (east I think) and is looking at several teams. I think Raiders would be mostly likely, and honestly it could be a step in the right direction. There is still a lot of fans in L.A., maybe they'll buy ticket so we don't get a black out lol. Honestly if they move 2 L.A., I'd really like it if they take this time 2 Reform the entire team and get ride of the puppet coaches. Honestly I hope Al Davis pushes 4 this, but his old fucked up ass probably wouldn't do it. That stupid crippled bastard, why the fuck did god Kill a kid, but not him?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 08:26:52 AM by Blasphemy »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
DAYGO:gotta give it up to russell and tommy the cable guy
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2009, 10:16:41 AM »
russell is tryin...might not be the best but everyone hates on him so that dont help and why should he play better when everyone hates on him

and the cable guy is tryin with what hes got and wit the charges hangin over him

IMO they are tryin but too many muffuccaz hatin on the raiders and these two most of all

IM NOT A RAIDER FAN EITHER
daygo what you think?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 10:25:13 AM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.