Author Topic: (GAME) Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 "Infamy" Trailer  (Read 7052 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: (GAME) Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 "Infamy" Trailer
« Reply #165 on: December 21, 2009, 12:48:19 PM »
everything is in fucking hyper speed, this shit is fucking dumb. >:(

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #166 on: December 24, 2009, 05:43:07 AM »
SMG are pretty much useless, he's definitely right about that.  The auto shotties are better than the models, but I don't roll with either so don't take my word for it lol.  Most of the sidearms are better than the SMG's.  LMG's are wack.  My weapons of choice are the SCAR, FAL, and M16.  The Scar is probably the one that takes the least skill, but at least it has a short clip so there is balance to that.

I really don't get his 11 killstreak complain, because hardly anybody rolls with Killstreak Rewards of 11-15-25 lol.  If someone was on a 10 kill streak, most likely that person would have at least one other kill streak that could have been useful to get the 11th kill. 

I do agree that care packages are wack, because sometimes a game is so close that a random deadly killstreak can make or  break the game. 

And the guy that wrote the article doesn't suck, in fact odds are he will most likely rape us if his over 3.0 K/D ratio claim is true. 

This game is much better playing with friends, I don't play this game unless there are at least two buddies of mine online.  That's one of the best ways to combat a team that is defensive minded. 

G-Funk

« Reply #167 on: December 24, 2009, 09:30:41 AM »
^ i don't mind the care packages... most of the time; makes it more challenging if it does change the tide of the game slightly.
I've been using SMGs so I'm comfortable with most of them, only thing is I make sure I reload when half of the bullets are gone, they kinda go out fast. but its all good otherwise.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #168 on: December 24, 2009, 10:44:28 AM »
i think i've figured it out why everybody hates this game.

it's the Nukes.

i see people, my friends, even myself, i'll go 7-0, the Harrier Airstrike will kill one person & then i'm dead.

8-1 in Call of Duty 4? man, i'm hyped, i'm havin' a sick round! in Modern Warfare 2? i'm fuckin' pissed off, calling the person who killed me a faggot, and realizing i probably can't get a Nuke anymore for the rest of the round.

they are the reason people bitch; people are going 19-0, die & yelling for their money back because the game is so stupid lol.

if you asked people who play Hardcore Search & Destroy, or just regular, i bet they all think this is the greatest game, because they know going into the round that they have like a .01% chance of getting a Nuke lol.

it single handedly ruined the games reputation, but i've gotten past it after having this realization lol.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #169 on: December 24, 2009, 06:43:01 PM »
I wouldn't say it's down to just nukes its more of just killstreaks in general cos they just ruin the game, it takes all skill out of the game and they're way more unbalanced. For instance in the same game y'day i got 24 kills with a chopper gunner and then 19 with another, its just ridiculous :-\ then there's all the scrubby shite like the retards who whore shotguns, retards who sit in corners with HBS and cold-blooded, retards who teleport when knifing you, retards who boost and all the other shite

Like Javi said the game is fun to play in parties but on your own it's bollocks, the matchmaking fails :-X it just puts you into games which are almost always nearly over, you'd think that with all the money they've gained over the last 2 years that they'd be able to put in dedicated servers...

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #170 on: December 25, 2009, 01:54:00 AM »
I wouldn't say it's down to just nukes its more of just killstreaks in general cos they just ruin the game, it takes all skill out of the game and they're way more unbalanced. For instance in the same game y'day i got 24 kills with a chopper gunner and then 19 with another, its just ridiculous :-\ then there's all the scrubby shite like the retards who whore shotguns, retards who sit in corners with HBS and cold-blooded, retards who teleport when knifing you, retards who boost and all the other shite

Like Javi said the game is fun to play in parties but on your own it's bollocks, the matchmaking fails :-X it just puts you into games which are almost always nearly over, you'd think that with all the money they've gained over the last 2 years that they'd be able to put in dedicated servers...

Yeah, it's the killstreaks. On top of all the upgrades you get when you go up the ranks, you have the killstreaks. UAV's are bad enough.

But this game is still hella fun to play.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #171 on: December 25, 2009, 02:13:37 PM »
question.

alright, so an enemy care package comes in; you got no clue what it is; you see they (the enemy) collect it.

about five-six seconds go by, "WE'VE BEEN EMP'D!".

how in the world can they tell you, via radio, that you've been EMP'd if the EMP itself disables all electronics? :P

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #172 on: December 26, 2009, 11:27:48 AM »
how in the world can they tell you, via radio, that you've been EMP'd if the EMP itself disables all electronics? :P

haha your definatley playin the game too much if your thinkin bout that.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #173 on: December 26, 2009, 04:19:41 PM »

haha your definatley playin the game too much if your thinkin bout that.

LOL! it's the biggest conspiracy in video game history.

G-Funk

« Reply #174 on: December 30, 2009, 06:02:54 PM »
Wow, I've just had my best session so far. I was on fire compared to the way I usually play. In 4 days, I have managed to up my kill/death ratio by 0.07. I am actually having games where I'm constantly getting a + kill/death ratio, even as high as 25-10  :o. Double wielding sub machine guns are the shit.  I am really starting to get to grips with the game now and I think I'm actually addicted.  :D  Oh and I got nuked for the 2nd time.  :(

I'm really liking Demolition right now. It gets real intense, especially in High Rise. Most of the time I'm usually the one who manages to defuse or set a bomb.

Also, is pretty funny :laugh:

Blasphemy

« Reply #175 on: December 31, 2009, 01:00:38 AM »
http://www.modernwarfail2.com/

The site above list all the problems with the PC version. The PC version is failed with more fail then anything, if anyone plans on buying it. Buy it for 360 cause the PC version has a multitude of problems from Security Safety (opening ports)  breach with simple things (xfire) and breaking terms of ISP in some cases (Which can result in your internet banned). I played it and the SP is amazing, but the MP was crucified. The site also tells of multiple exploits being used, IW's Crappy support system (lol main guy uses twitter and not there own forums), and various other stuff.

In the end The site is basically there mostly for research. So If you're planning on buying it, just look at the various problems the Reviewers seemed to of ignored. Not hating, but doing research can be your benefit. In the End I quit the MP cause of the ISP problem, Port problem and Xfire thing (Which I use reg). It also has funny ass post lol Like Demotivated posters, and even shows IW's own ineptitude.Like how the PC Manuel has a button for "Console" despite the fact its lock'd and people were VAC banned for using it. Same thing with the Server Files. It also has post going into the Config showing how some of it was Copy and past from COD4, Various things that show it was a Console Port (360 to be more exact given the fact the 360 error literally had it listed.

Funny thing is I'm not surprised, F.E.A.R. 2 suffered the exact same way. F.E.A.R.2 had Server File support, a ban system, and IP logging, yet in the end it had no Useable ban system, no Files released, and No Anti-Cheat.

Considering I was a bigger fan of F.E.A.R. Franchise, Idk how I can rate IWs fail to Monoliths.

Site also talks about various controversial things related 2 it and inaccuracies.

but yeah, SP wise it was very good and the MP is also very fun, but with the way IW Net is set up its really Hackable and poses a Security risk to PC gamers.

Just some stuff 4 people still haven't bought it and might be thinking of getting it for PC. My friend was going to get it but then saw all the issues and is getting it for 360 :/

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #176 on: January 06, 2010, 05:00:08 AM »
Yo i finally steped my game up and got on the nuke band wagon  :) ive had 5 in the last 3 days  8)

Invincible

« Reply #177 on: January 06, 2010, 12:12:51 PM »
I think I've reached my limit, although I did get my biggest killstreak yesterday of a whopping 18. I swear everyone has picked up and I've reached my peak because I feel I'm getting steadily worse.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #178 on: January 06, 2010, 09:31:36 PM »
I think I've reached my limit, although I did get my biggest killstreak yesterday of a whopping 18. I swear everyone has picked up and I've reached my peak because I feel I'm getting steadily worse.

If you use a UMP with Pred/ Harrier/ Chopper Gunner you'll easily beat your killstreak, with a chopper gunner you can easily get 15 kills+, you've just gotta hope it doesnt get shot down

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #179 on: January 06, 2010, 11:04:51 PM »
To get nukes, you guys must be playing useless as mofos or are cheap, lol. I've only seen the nuke twice, and those were in games I joined late.