Author Topic: Tech N9ne new album " K.O.D" out October 27 [+ Show Me A God video inside]  (Read 289 times)

Elano

Check out http://strangemusicinc.net to pre-order your copy of "K.O.D."

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/aUx0Cgifx-Y" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/aUx0Cgifx-Y</a>

Get ready for the most anticipated release of the year! Tech N9ne is taking it all the way in the year of the N9ne with the release of K.O.D., his 5th solo album, Oct 27th, 2009! It's been more than a year since Tech's last solo release, Killer, and this album is decidedly darker and coming from a deeply personal artistic place - with songs such as "In The Trunk" and "Blackened The Sun".

"I thought I could do this dark album and not let it swallow my euphoria...", says Tech about finishing the recording process.

Over his career, Tech has released four solo albums with four distinct sounds. This album comes straight from the core of Tech N9ne. All the masks are off and we're all ready to see what the Kansas City King has in store for us on this one!

STRANGE MUSIC once again brings you one of the most anticipated tours of the year. Beginning October 2009, we proudly present the “K.O.D. TOUR 2009”! The “K.O.D. TOUR 2009” will bring together some of the most unique forces in independent Hip Hop. TECH N9NE pairs up for this outing with his Strange Music cohorts, Krizz Kaliko, Kutt Calhoun and Big Scoob. Joining this unique tour will be the collective known as Slaughterhouse along with Stevie Stone and Glasses Malone. The “K.O.D. TOUR 2009” will present fans of Hip Hop a great opportunity to see a diverse range of styles in a format like no other.

TECH N9NE’s presence in the industry refuses to cease its expansion. Known for his hardcore touring ethic and bar-setting stage performances, TECH N9NE continues to up the ante for other touring rap artists. Bringing his memorable hits to the masses, songs like “I’m A Playa”, “Caribou Lou”, “Riotmaker”, “Like Yeah” and “Everybody Move”, TECH N9NE proves he can deliver live as well as on CD. Having released the epic “Killer” in July of 2008, which debuted at Number One on the Billboard Top Independent Album charts and Number Twelve on the Billboard Top 200 Albums, TECH N9NE followed up the groundbreaking, genre-crossing double-album with two headlining nationwide tours, providing further evidence that he is the hardest touring artist in Hip Hop. His latest collaborations album, “Sickology 101”, which debuted at Number Two on the Billboard Top Independent Album charts, provided the basis for the 50+ city Sickology 101 Tour. Proving that his touring ethic is nothing short of serious, after completing the Sickology 101 Tour, Tech immediately hit the road to take part in the 2009 Rock The Bells Tour, which saw Tech perform alongside such luminaries as Nas, Damien Marley, House of Pain/La Coka Nostra and The Wu Tang Clan. TECH N9NE’s most recent solo album, “K.O.D.”, is scheduled to hit stores just a few weeks after this tour kicks off - on October 27th – adding fuel to an already fervent fire.

Elano

Elano

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_FwVzMYGvlw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_FwVzMYGvlw</a>

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn hes changin it up a lil for the bad and good
show me a god is different but IMO killer wasnt his best and he named it killer (thriller) which wasnt that good IMO
everready was dope tho

good lookin kras
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OchoCinco

Killer is dope if you weed out the weak tracks and make it into a single disc. Lots of really dope shit on there. Tech is the best rapper at rapping with emotion and giving you a look into his life.

killer should have looked like this.

The Waitress
Crybaby
Shit is Real
BlackBoy
Pain a Dark Picture
Hope For a Higher Power
Too Much
I Love You But Fuck You
One Good Time
Seven Words
Enjoy
Happy Ending
Can't Shake It
Holier Then Thou
Last Words

thats 5 outta  album for me

OchoCinco

and im not worried about the single. Tech always pics shitty songs for single for some odd reason.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah tech should have made that album single disc....you cant name your album after one of the best albums of all time and not make it a classic/dope album
IMO the album isnt really that good especially up agaisnt his previous efforts which were great/dope/and might be classics one day but killer wasnt the bidness

one thing that i also hate is that some of his best traxx dont make the final cut
but yeah as far as emotion tech is one of a kind

IMO mlk and sickology 101 werent good all the way thru either
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

OchoCinco

yeah tech should have made that album single disc....you cant name your album after one of the best albums of all time and not make it a classic/dope album
IMO the album isnt really that good especially up agaisnt his previous efforts which were great/dope/and might be classics one day but killer wasnt the bidness

one thing that i also hate is that some of his best traxx dont make the final cut

mlk i thought was pretty solid all the way through, I played that album alot. Sickology on the other had was easily forgettable.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yeah i dont have a full count right now but both albums had wack traxx
tech is almost at best as a solo rapper (with krizz on hooks) otherwise feats wit him dont work IMO
but they was aite but lately techs been wack wit the releases IMO
last dope release overall by tech's label period was
everready

and then krizz kaliko's first album would be second

but thats it IMO...all other releases havent been great, dope or nuthin

mlk i thought was pretty solid all the way through, I played that album alot. Sickology on the other had was easily forgettable.
Cube

westsiderider323

Re: Tech N9ne new album " K.O.D" out October 27 [+ Show Me A God video inside]
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2009, 11:24:55 AM »
is there an mp3 for show me a god?

KURUPTION-81

Re: Tech N9ne new album " K.O.D" out October 27 [+ Show Me A God video inside]
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2009, 12:14:56 PM »
Glad to hear this is going to be dark album, thought anghellic was his best album.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson