Poll

who wins?

red sux
2 (33.3%)
angels
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: October 10, 2009, 09:23:09 PM

Author Topic: BOSTON RED SOX vsTHE LOS ANGELAS ANGELS OF ANAHEIM, CALIFORNIA, EARTH, MILKEYWAY  (Read 801 times)

OG Hack Wilson

who's going to win this series??

i say red sox win it in 4.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Angels in 5  ;)

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
Angels In 3 - I'll Be At All HOME GAMES!!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Go Angels.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
i think the Sox take this series & personally hope they take it.

we can't beat the Angels. :-X

thisoneguy360

I hate both of them but ill be rooting for the Angels

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Angels in 4.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

OG Hack Wilson

disagree

yankees matchup better vs the angels
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

disagree

perhaps on paper, but the fact is, we haven't been successful vs. the Angels in the post season.

i fear the Redsox lineup much more, but as a team overall, the Angels scare me lol.

although, if A-Rod stays lookin' dope in the playoffs, it doesn't matter if we play the NL All-Stars, we got this! 8)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

disagree

perhaps on paper, but the fact is, we haven't been successful vs. the Angels in the post season.

i fear the Redsox lineup much more, but as a team overall, the Angels scare me lol.

although, if A-Rod stays lookin' dope in the playoffs, it doesn't matter if we play the NL All-Stars, we got this! 8)

Weird how that works. For some reason the Angels can't hit Red Sox pitchers, but they can run on the Yankees and make points happen, and the Yanks always seem to out hit the Sox. It's like a off game of rock paper scissors. I always hope the Angels get the Yankees first, but that never happens. Instead it's always the Sox.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

disagree

Weird how that works. For some reason the Angels can't hit Red Sox pitchers, but they can run on the Yankees and make points happen, and the Yanks always seem to out hit the Sox. It's like a off game of rock paper scissors. I always hope the Angels get the Yankees first, but that never happens. Instead it's always the Sox.

we see the Redsox a lot during the season, so maybe it's just that we're use to them.

also, we never play you because one of us usually always has the best record & both win the division.

OG Hack Wilson

TORI HUNTER

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
i dont know who i want to win....

if i were the yanks, i would not want to face the angels....

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

OG Hack Wilson

i dont know who i want to win....

if i were the yanks, i would not want to face the angels....

we don't fear anybody

and myself? i fear the red sox much more than the angels....Beckett/LEster is a great 1-2 punch and they'd get 4 starts in 7 games.

btw  AROD owns the Angels :D

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
THANK YOU!!!! I can go to bed happy tonight and look forward for tomorrow.