Poll

who wins?

red sux
2 (33.3%)
angels
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: October 10, 2009, 09:23:09 PM

Author Topic: BOSTON RED SOX vsTHE LOS ANGELAS ANGELS OF ANAHEIM, CALIFORNIA, EARTH, MILKEYWAY  (Read 802 times)

OG Hack Wilson

the angels really need game 2 too
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
the angels really need game 2 too

Hack, as we both know, it doesn't matter how many games the Redsox are down. :-X :-X :-X

OG Hack Wilson

g0 angels
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

HOLY SHIT   

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
u mean in general or in the world series?

i think the Sox take this series & personally hope they take it.

we can't beat the Angels. :-X
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
Light up That Halo!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
angels pitcher is dangerous but dope
angels>>>>sucks
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

red sox suckkk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
well i hope they do and lose and the yankees take it this year
ive been waitin for too long
a-rod needs to win one championship wit the yankees to prove the haters wrong
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

yankees should be able to beat the angels...but we still gotta beat the Twins

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what happened?
the umpires said they messed up the call or somethin? in the yankees game
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

a joe mauer would-be ground rule double was called foul

happens alot...makes you feel bad for the ref

but the twins had plenty of other chances to win

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside

LOL... you know the history, no matter the year, the Angels always own the Yankees. Ever since we had Chuck Finley who PWNED the Yankees, the Angels have always had the upper hand on the Yankees.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

LOL... you know the history, no matter the year, the Angels always own the Yankees. Ever since we had Chuck Finley who PWNED the Yankees, the Angels have always had the upper hand on the Yankees.

minus not having nearly as many rings as us. :laugh:

OG Hack Wilson

1-the angels have to beat the red sox first....boston can come back frmo a 2-0 lead (sadly)

2-this yankees team is better than any yankees team the last 8 years

3-arod owns the angels pitching...you dont wanna see A-rod (whos averaging 2.5 RBI per game this post season btw)