Poll

who wins?

red sux
2 (33.3%)
angels
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: October 10, 2009, 09:23:09 PM

Author Topic: BOSTON RED SOX vsTHE LOS ANGELAS ANGELS OF ANAHEIM, CALIFORNIA, EARTH, MILKEYWAY  (Read 800 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
yankees should be able to beat the angels...but we still gotta beat the Twins

LOL... you know the history, no matter the year, the Angels always own the Yankees. Ever since we had Chuck Finley who PWNED the Yankees, the Angels have always had the upper hand on the Yankees.

1-the angels have to beat the red sox first....boston can come back frmo a 2-0 lead (sadly)

2-this yankees team is better than any yankees team the last 8 years

3-arod owns the angels pitching...you dont wanna see A-rod (whos averaging 2.5 RBI per game this post season btw)

See, it's not one player who wins it all, it's the team. And this Angel team is... IMO BETTER than the 2002 team. They are clicking, taking every at base serious, hell even Vlad Guerrero drew a walk, and you know that's rear. Base running, singles and going deep in as many at bats as you possibly has been the Angels formula to win for over 10 years, and it's helped them beat the Yankees. Now the problem with that is we've never been able to hit Red Sox pitching, but this year we are getting it done, so lets see how it is.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
it's going to come down to pitching.

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
9am GAMETIME - WTF?!? too damn early, not even football is on at 9am!!

OG Hack Wilson

9am GAMETIME - WTF?!? too damn early, not even football is on at 9am!!
mlb does not want the game going up against the patriots i guess

even though the redsox in new england get 100x better ratings
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I predict a sweep!
Let's go Angels  8)

0-0 Top of the 3rd right now

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Goddam Kazmir, 2-0 Sox

OG Hack Wilson

Goddam Kazmir, 2-0 Sox

YOU GUYS BETTER NOT BLOW THIS SERIES
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Sure, I bet against the Sox and their bats wake up from their slumber.   >:(
At least my footballs plays are winning right now. 

OG Hack Wilson

Sure, I bet against the Sox and their bats wake up from their slumber.   >:(
At least my footballs plays are winning right now. 
you must not be a Raiders fan :D

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Raiders are horrible and I said last week they would get destroyed.  I was still a little scared to take -15.5 with a banged up Eli.  Just passed on the game. 

OG Hack Wilson

Raiders are horrible and I said last week they would get destroyed.  I was still a little scared to take -15.5 with a banged up Eli.  Just passed on the game. 
haha Eli has made nothing ubt perfect passes today :)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
OMG
Boston choking  8)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
OMG
Boston choking  8)

sweet  8)

go Angels! (for this round lol)

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

OG Hack Wilson

PAPELBON BLEW BOSTONS SEASON

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's over!  Bye Bye Boston haha ;D

Now over to football.