Author Topic: Rock>>>>>>Hip-Hop  (Read 1058 times)

Cali Climate

Re: Rock>>>>>>Hip-Hop
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2009, 12:47:36 PM »
THESE ARE ALL OPINIONS PEOPLE, THERE IS NO DEFINITIVE TRUTH WHEN IT COMES TO ART.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2009, 12:51:24 PM »
all i know is i like a little bit of rock mixed wit my hip hop/rap.

midwestryder

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2009, 03:31:30 PM »
You're a fucking idiot and an obvious bigot in denial.  You're making the said statement that you're preference is superior and being close minded.

Matter of fact you're pretty much a fucking loser - 32 and posting on forums? 

lol

no your the fucking idot that can't handle the truth . one i am not close minded idiot like you . so save that bullshit loser. my generation is superior to your generation & always will be . i am not being closeminded . i am just telling straight up facts aka the truth that you seem not to be handle like some loser ass spoiled cry baby. i am not 32 ,loser & so what alot of people are older then me on this forum . everyvbody older then you knows better & is better then you .grow up little boy & face the fact todays music sucks compared to 70's ,80's, & 90's & that is straight up fact . rock n roll has went to crap in 2000 & sounds  so poppish. even pops groups from 70's ,80's, & 90's sound better then anything made in 200 era & that is fact. also Blasphemy & xtal are 100% right. there has been no good rock roll band in this era & that is the truth . any new rock n roll band in this era straight up sucks & that is fact.

Cali Climate

« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2009, 03:32:49 PM »
You're a fucking idiot and an obvious bigot in denial.  You're making the said statement that you're preference is superior and being close minded.

lol

no your the fucking idot that can't handle the truth . one i am not close minded idiot like you . so save that bullshit loser. my generation is superior to your generation & always will be . i am not being closeminded . i am just telling straight up facts aka the truth that you seem not to be handle like some loser ass spoiled cry baby. i am not 32 ,loser & so what alot of people are older then me on this forum . everyvbody older then you knows better & is better then you .grow up little boy & face the fact todays music sucks compared to 70's ,80's, & 90's & that is straight up fact . rock n roll has went to crap in 2000 & sounds  so poppish. even pops groups from 70's ,80's, & 90's sound better then anything made in 200 era & that is fact. also Blasphemy & xtal are 100% right. there has been no good rock roll band in this era & that is the truth . any new rock n roll band in this era straight up sucks & that is fact.

THESE ARE ALL OPINIONS PEOPLE, THERE IS NO DEFINITIVE TRUTH WHEN IT COMES TO ART.

SAVE YOURSELF THE ENERGY AND EMBARRASSMENT.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2009, 03:41:57 PM »

lol

'

I hope you die.  You're a wasting good air.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2009, 04:01:47 PM »
if hip hop sucks then why are y'all addicted to this website.  there's nothing but new shit on here (especially the outbound section).  to everybody, you're just hypocrites.  and for the record not most music (from the 60's, 70's, 80's) sounds better than most of the music put out in the past decade (that's solely an age bias decision).  i betchu 50 dollars that almost half or more than half in your personal top twenty songs that you could play all day everyday was made in the past century.  We have to give records like & a little more time and we can see how well they stand the test of time.  u can't say that every record that you heard (pre-pop hip hop era) was classic (for any genre) that's bullshit and im tired of old ass fuckers saying "we did this n that back in tha day" or it was special bcuz of this.  the only reason why it was so special then was bcuz music on ALL fronts was still/and is still evolving (james brown back in the day, lil' jon now).  

someone should start a website for old people who still like hip hop.  nobody wants to re-live the 80's and personally i think music today in 2009 is better sonically than anything done before (and obviously that doesnt go 4 everybody but quiet a few).  did anybody see that picture of Kid Capri (shouldn't he change his name by now) and his folks.  they all look like they've been watching their prostate very recently.  its past due that we move on.  only in america are people allowed to bitch this much.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 04:04:30 PM by Kick 4rm 301 »

midwestryder

« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2009, 04:07:50 PM »
if hip hop sucks then why are y'all addicted to this website.  there's nothing but new shit on here (especially the outbound section).  to everybody, you're just hypocrites.  and for the record not most music (from the 60's, 70's, 80's) sounds better than most of the music put out in the past decade (that's solely an age bias decision).  i betchu 50 dollars that almost half or more than half in your personal top twenty songs that you could play all day everyday was made in the past century.  We have to give records like & a little more time and we can see how well they stand the test of time.  u can't say that every record that you heard (pre-pop hip hop era) was classic (for any genre) that's bullshit and im tired of old ass fuckers saying "we did this n that back in tha day" or it was special bcuz of this.  the only reason why it was so special then was bcuz music on ALL fronts was still/and is still evolving (james brown back in the day, lil' jon now).  

someone should start a website for old people who still like hip hop.  nobody wants to re-live the 80's and personally i think music today in 2009 is better sonically than anything done before (and obviously that doesnt go 4 everybody but quiet a few).  did anybody see that picture of Kid Capri (shouldn't he change his name by now) and his folks.  they all look like they've been watching their prostate very recently.  its past due that we move on.  only in america are people allowed to bitch this much.

i see what your saying & i can understand it ,kick . that was very well done & very open minded of you but 30 is not old . most of today top hip hop artist are 30 years or older . being old is being 50 years old not being 30 years old. also hip hop was the 70's & 80'generation not yours first
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 04:10:40 PM by midwestryder »

Jaydc

« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2009, 04:09:25 PM »
LOL at the two worst posters on the forum finding love for eachother.All we need is love33 to become friends wit these idiots as well

midwestryder

« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2009, 04:17:46 PM »

lol

'

I hope you die.  You're a wasting good air.
will never die. go to hell , you & your cancerous generation with you closemind ignorance & disrespct for older genration . you are embrassment to world & human life . you are waste of human life . so little boy who can't handle the truth & just proved how ignorant he was by saying he hoped i would die . this just shows how much of big loser you are & how much of intermet bitch you are. in real life you would never have the balls to say that to my face because you are internet wankster .your are pathetic & just make me more right about your generations disrepct for older generations who made the way for you & your generation . without my generation & the generation before that there would be no hip hop at all.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2009, 04:19:29 PM »
::)

Get the fuck over yourself and end your life while you still can.  There's a baby out there that needs to breath more than you do.
- Banks

midwestryder

« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2009, 04:27:20 PM »
::)

Get the fuck over yourself and end your life while you still can.  There's a baby out there that needs to breath more than you do.
no i want be gay like you . why should i end my life for a pathetic joke of human lifeform like you . please world would be so much better place without your kind . grow up little boy because everytime you speak it is pathetic & just shows how pathetic you are . anybody wishing death on someone is a lowlife & pathetic ass loser.  my generation is not part of the problem with the world today it is your & you just proved it more. you just show how you are ignorant closeminded child who need his ass whoop by his parents.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2009, 04:39:55 PM »
Right!  You're logic is superb.  "My generation", whichever one that might be, has caused all of the problems.  We're the sinners who brought hell upon the earth.  Everything was innocent and dandy until "my generation" was born.   As soon as we came from the womb all the problems started.   This entire issue has nothing to do with respect for elders.  That argument is a totally random point you brought into this conversation and it is moot.  This has nothing to do with disrespect to elders.  The argument I pitched from the get go was in defense of modern music not being stale and dead.  I never said the past was bad.  I said there's a bias.  But, the idiot and bigot you are can't read.  Additionally, you can barely type a complete sentence.  I hope you're not actually 32 because I feel sorry for you.

Seriously, you're logic and perspective on life is fucked up.  You need help cause at this current state there is an innocent baby out there that deserves to live more than you.  You're not bringing anything to the table.  You're a hater that's stuck in the past.  Is a comment like this a diss to the past?  No, it's a reflection of your idiotic mentality. 
- Banks

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2009, 04:51:05 PM »

i see what your saying & i can understand it ,kick . that was very well done & very open minded of you but 30 is not old . most of today top hip hop artist are 30 years or older . being old is being 50 years old not being 30 years old. also hip hop was the 70's & 80'generation not yours first

i never said that and i hope it stays that way (but when you get to 45/ 50, then i think u should be lookin for a different route, like KRS-1 should b doing).  and dont go lookng 4 an opposition all of time (most of u do).  read wat tha fuck im saying and hav something to add not take away.

and no1 can respect a grown ass man who spends his days on a forum talking about how hip hop was this n that in YOUR glory days.  to all nay-sayers, go find a preacher or a shrink... you need help, no bullshit.

* i edited my quoted post too

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2009, 10:36:45 AM »

you straddle a thin line

i don't agree with your opinion that it's boring.  i think it's fresh.

your argument just frustrates me.  i see it in old people all the time.  and if not in them in fucking elitist who i wish would be silent about said superiority

my argument is just my opinion and it's very different from old people and elitists. i love music and think it would be great to hear about bands doing great music today, however the bands you listed are ones that i am very familiar with. regardless whether you agree with my opinion or not, those bands havent done anything new at all, not in the past decade anyway.  i dont see how you can even attempt to debate that. you may enjoy those bands, and some of them i do too. the difference is i am under no illusions that it's not just more of the same

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2009, 12:57:24 PM »
Lyrically hip hop has vastly improved from the 70s and 80s. Production-wise as well. I don't see how you can think otherwise.