Author Topic: Anyone else seeing this?  (Read 235 times)

Blasphemy

Anyone else seeing this?
« on: October 11, 2009, 11:58:45 AM »
I'm watching the raiders game and then outta no where it shows Loins vs Steelers. wtf.

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Anyone else seeing this?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 12:06:39 PM »
same here and i'm PISSED
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Blasphemy

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 12:13:19 PM »
same here and i'm PISSED

Christ I'm listening to the mother fucker on that AM radio thing they linked on the site. This is bullshit, Fuck CBS. Cock sucking mother fuckers.

OchoCinco

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 12:16:18 PM »
justin.tv

should be able to see it somewhere there. They prob switched it cus all the people were tuning out and losing ratings cause of blowout

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 12:16:32 PM »
same here and i'm PISSED

Christ I'm listening to the mother fucker on that AM radio thing they linked on the site. This is bullshit, Fuck CBS. Cock sucking mother fuckers.

:( AM radio here gives us the Red Sawx game
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Blasphemy

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 12:27:06 PM »
same here and i'm PISSED

Were is there? I linked up Directly via the Raiders site. I didn't vist the Am site, they contain a link to there game on the site.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 12:29:22 PM »
same here and i'm PISSED

Were is there? I linked up Directly via the Raiders site. I didn't vist the Am site, they contain a link to there game on the site.

i live up in Maine

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2009, 12:45:41 PM »
the raiders are terrible

Blasphemy

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2009, 12:49:38 PM »
the raiders are terrible

Yeah, it was a very epic fail this round, But god damn All I wanted to see was the game, I'm listening on the radio wondering What the fuck is going on god damn faggots have 2 be Vague...

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2009, 01:01:09 PM »
the raiders are terrible

Yeah, it was a very epic fail this round, But god damn All I wanted to see was the game, I'm listening on the radio wondering What the fuck is going on god damn faggots have 2 be Vague...
I'm glad they stopped showing it, they should do this every time the Raiders are getting blown out.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2009, 01:04:56 PM »
Why did you even wanna watch that shit? I like the Raiders and I had to change it, I can only imagine how someone from Oakland feels...

Blasphemy

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2009, 04:59:37 PM »
Why did you even wanna watch that shit? I like the Raiders and I had to change it, I can only imagine how someone from Oakland feels...

See this is what I talked about before, Fans don't want to be there except during the winning time. Any other time they become disassociated. I wanted 2 kick back, watch the game, I never expected the roll 2 be that bad, but all I wanted 2 watch was the game. Hell I had 2 listen to the rest of it cause it never came back on. I didn't want to watch no Pits game, I wanted 2 watch a Raiders game, No more too it. Just wanted to watch my teams game, even if they got fucked up bad. Yeah, you go ahead and change the channel, but fuck CBS and what they did. Its like they forced me to change, when I didn't want 2. Mother fuckers have to Pay 2 watch, and I can't even watch what i want to watch. What bullshit is that?

thisoneguy360

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2009, 03:42:11 PM »

See this is what I talked about before, Fans don't want to be there except during the winning time. Any other time they become disassociated. I wanted 2 kick back, watch the game, I never expected the roll 2 be that bad, but all I wanted 2 watch was the game. Hell I had 2 listen to the rest of it cause it never came back on. I didn't want to watch no Pits game, I wanted 2 watch a Raiders game, No more too it. Just wanted to watch my teams game, even if they got fucked up bad. Yeah, you go ahead and change the channel, but fuck CBS and what they did. Its like they forced me to change, when I didn't want 2. Mother fuckers have to Pay 2 watch, and I can't even watch what i want to watch. What bullshit is that?

Yeah I hear you, that game was just brutal though lol