Author Topic: COLTS-TITANS GAME THREAD  (Read 317 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: COLTS-TITANS GAME THREAD
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2009, 08:19:40 PM »
titans are at a point where they should get rid of Fisher
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2009, 08:21:07 PM »
stupid, -1
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2009, 08:24:38 PM »
stupid, -1
dude has been coach since the oiler days and will never win a ring

what's the definition of insanity?  doing the same thing expecting new results?   well you gotta cut him loose at some point....he's def not even close to Schottenhiemer but Schotty has been fired b4
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2009, 08:29:17 PM »
^he's a great coach, one of the most well respected around the league. If he was in a bigger market, he'd be bowed down to as the coaching king

He isn't always doing the same thing, he just put Young in the game  ;)  I hope he is never cut loose.

No point in arguing about this, everyone in the league & Titans organization agrees with me on this one.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2009, 08:37:46 PM »
ill take bill belichunks, tom coughlin, andy reid, cowher (coming back next year), shannahan (coming back next year), gruden (coming back next year or going to Notre Dame), Tomlin, Wisenhunt all over him right meow

and so far rex ryan :D      anyways Fisher has some good seasons but he's also had some bad teams too.  0-5 is not acceptable in the NFL.  that's nomatter who is coach.  fisher has been there foerver and i know a few Titan fans calling for him the last few weeks.....remember what i said about the definition of insanity

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2009, 08:40:47 PM »
ill take bill belichunks, tom coughlin, andy reid, cowher (coming back next year), shannahan (coming back next year), gruden (coming back next year or going to Notre Dame), Tomlin, Wisenhunt all over him right meow

and so far rex ryan :D      anyways Fisher has some good seasons but he's also had some bad teams too.  0-5 is not acceptable in the NFL.  that's nomatter who is coach.  fisher has been there foerver and i know a few Titan fans calling for him the last few weeks.....remember what i said about the definition of insanity
Don't care for Reid. LMAO at Wisenhunt over Fisher. One good season ::)

This isn't Fisher's fault

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2009, 08:41:58 PM »
i said RIGHT NOW   - and wisenhunt is doing a damn good job at coaching the last 2 years     well year and a half right?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2009, 08:42:54 PM »
Jon Gruden = greatest coach ever lol.

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2009, 08:46:50 PM »
i said RIGHT NOW   - and wisenhunt is doing a damn good job at coaching the last 2 years     well year and a half right?
Cards are average as fuck and probably won't get into the playoffs. And if they do....first round exit.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2009, 08:47:21 PM »
hes the only guy to win under the Raiders in the last 26 yewars    besides one year by callahan lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2009, 08:51:18 PM »
hes the only guy to win under the Raiders in the last 26 yewars    besides one year by callahan lol

i want to see him coach, but he should still announce on Monday nights; dude has insight for DAYS! :o 8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2009, 08:57:21 PM »
thats bc hes replacing tony  kornheiser lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2009, 08:59:10 PM »
thats bc hes replacing tony  kornheiser lol

Tony is the man too.

Jaws, Tony & Gruden should be the 3.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2009, 09:02:02 PM »
tonys good on PTI but he sucks on monday night football

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2009, 09:03:25 PM »
tonys good on PTI but he sucks on monday night football

true, PTI is the shit.

there should be a show with Skip Bayless, Woody Paige & Tony. ;D 8)