Author Topic: Yo Sik I got cha back  (Read 672 times)

Sccit

Re: Yo Sik I got cha back
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2009, 12:42:09 PM »
LOL. There wasn't even a campus around there. We were between a parking lot and a residential neighborhood.

I think you're losing your mind, man.

PCC, u stupid muthafucka...LOL@acting like u dont see kids walkin around there with backpacks every day. You're such a fuckin fake, stop feeling so safe behind that screen, cuz ur diggin urself a huge fuckin hole, son.

Muhfukka

« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2009, 12:59:22 PM »
LOL. There wasn't even a campus around there. We were between a parking lot and a residential neighborhood.

PCC, u stupid muthafucka...LOL@acting like u dont see kids walkin around there with backpacks every day. You're such a fuckin fake, stop feeling so safe behind that screen, cuz ur diggin urself a huge fuckin hole, son.
should he feel in danger on the computer? hahaha go spin a dradle kikey

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2009, 02:17:17 PM »

PCC is like 4 or 5 blocks away from where we were at........not to mention you drove off in the opposite direction of PCC. And how come you drove so far to just park when there was a parking lot a few yards away?

It's been over a week and you still can't get your story right? Even dumbass Lights is more consistent with his shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Herbal_Life

« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2009, 02:47:58 PM »

PCC is like 4 or 5 blocks away from where we were at........not to mention you drove off in the opposite direction of PCC. And how come you drove so far to just park when there was a parking lot a few yards away?

It's been over a week and you still can't get your story right? Even dumbass Lights is more consistent with his shit.
sikotic... when the time is right you are gonna get butt raped by me

Herbal_Life

« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2009, 02:48:58 PM »
sikotic is fuckin nut riding fake son of a bitch....
sorry as excuse for living...
someone has to have a big heart to forgive your existence

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2009, 02:49:29 PM »

is there or is there not a gang of cops flooding the area? LOL@u dodgin the main points to look less like a pussy. what a fuckin fag u are, dude. dont ever call anyone a "jew" with the way u conduct urself.

the ghost

« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2009, 03:06:45 PM »

sikotic... when the time is right you are gonna get butt raped by me

:o   :camp:

Sparegeez

« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2009, 04:14:16 PM »

I think everyone on this forum would agree that you're the sorry ass excuse for living

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2009, 07:59:43 PM »
is there or is there not a gang of cops flooding the area? LOL@u dodgin the main points to look less like a pussy. what a fuckin fag u are, dude. dont ever call anyone a "jew" with the way u conduct urself.

No, there were no cops in the area. There wasn't even a police station in the area. You've asked me this literally 15 times, and I've never changed my answer like you've changed your story. Don't ask me again. And if you wanna talk about dodging, can you answer the question as to why your homie can't tell us why he didn't hop out the truck?

I stand next to a truck waiting for two guys to hop out and do something. You two stay in your truck too chickenshit to get out of the car because a few old people are walking their dogs.

Now who should be ashamed of their conduct: me or you?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Reprise91

« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2009, 08:10:11 PM »
Nik stfu u cocc succing faggot.

westsiderider323

« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2009, 08:36:08 PM »

fuck u